Dr. Daniel Estrella, DDS

Dr. Daniel Estrella, DDS

Cosmetic Dentistry  ·

Dr. Daniel Estrella, DDS is a cosmetic dentistry practitioner in San Antonio, TX. He practices cosmetic dentistry, dentistry, and more.Read his story

Wilderness Oak Family Dentistry

• Principal Financial Group
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Estrella

Dr. Estrella's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Estrella "I have wanted to be a dentist for as long as I can remember. I am very passionate about all aspects of dentistry, but being able to interact with patients is the most rewarding part of what I do. At the end of the day, knowing that I’ve made a positive difference in someone’s life is the reason why I’m excited to wake up in the morning and do it all over again! Education and Continuing Education I fulfilled my vision of becoming a dentist in 1993 when I received my Doctoral Degree in Dentistry from Universidad Central del Este, San Pedro de Maroris D.R. Then I moved to New York City to complete a Doctorate of Dental Surgery degree at New York University. Upon graduation, I opened my own practice in Clifton, NJ, where I dedicated myself to the enhancement of health and beautiful smiles of patients of all ages. I get involved in as many continuing education classes as possible in order to offer the most current dentistry possible. My passion for staying up-to-the-moment means my patients can expect and receive the highest quality and most advanced care in my office. I am committed to excellence, especially when it comes to my patients. Outside the Office I was born in New York City and now live in San Antonio with my wife and four beautiful daughters. My free time is spent with my family playing tennis."

This content was provided by Dr. Estrella "Dr. Daniel E. Estrella and our friendlyA teamA focus on providing patients in the San Antonio and Stone Oak, TX (Texas) communities with the highest quality of dental care possible. From the moment you enter our practice, you'll be greeted with a warm, welcoming smile. We have a reputation for being family-oriented, friendly, and professional, and we strive to maintain this reputation by offering a variety of high quality, general and cosmetic treatments. http://www.wildernessoakdentistry.com/"

3  Practice Areas

• New York University
    Medical School | Graduated
  • New York University, College Of Dentistry
    Other Education | Completed 1999

Dr. Estrella has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Estrella has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Estrella does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Estrella and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Estrella's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Estrella to family and friends

Dr. Estrella's Performance

Best dentist ever, I have been in many dentist offices in San Antonio but this one is the best one. I don't imagine myself going to any dentist because Dr Estrella is very caring and loving. He loves his job that what he makes him an excellent dentist.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option1
One of the best dentists I have ever been.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option1