Dr. Daniel Dube, DMD

Dr. Daniel Dube, DMD

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Daniel Dube, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Wilmington, NC. He graduated from Medical College Of Georgia and practices dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.

5653 Carolina Beach Rd Unit C1

Wilmington, NC 28412

• Ameritas

Learn about Dr. Dube

This content was provided by Dr. Dube "Our main philosophy is taking care of our patients, that is why we created flexible services and multiple payment options. We are also proud that 99% of our patients? dental needs are taken care of in our office and typically in one visit. If you're looking for a local dentist who can take care of your needs in one visit and gives you the options you're looking for, then call us today to schedule your next visit. We also offer new patient specials, visit our website for more information."

6  Practice Areas

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Dental Hygiene
  • General Dentistry (Dental Assistant)
  • Pediatric Dentistry
  • Sedation Dentistry

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• University Of Georgia
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Medical College Of Georgia
    Medical School | Graduated
  • University Of Missouri-Kansas City / School Of Dentistry

Dr. Dube has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Dube has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Dube does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dube and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dube's Reviews

3.9
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dube to family and friends

Dr. Dube's Performance

Dentist bills fraudulent charges. Went to this dentist, was quoted in the office for work as I was paying in cash. The dentist who very much had an attitude did the work. I went to the front desk, asked how much I owed which was the quoted amount before the work started. I paid it in full and left....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
If you want superior service then go to Dr. Dan Dube and his staff. Highly skilled and well versed in all dynamics of denistry
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I have been a patient of Dr. Dube's for 10 years now. He has been great about working me in when there is an urgent need. He takes time to listen to and address my concerns.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Today was my first appointment ever. So far, I am pretty happy, and amazed, though I did experience a bit of sticker shock when it was time to pay. Up front fee discussion may be a consideration, especially for private pay patients like myself. Other than that, the practice was clean, aroma...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Dube is without question the best dentist I've had in my 82 years!. He is proactive, is up on the latest dental techniques, is friendly, approachable, and because of my age and failing health, he even offered twice to come to my home to complete a procedure during his lunch hour when I was...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0