Dr. Daniel Domagala, DDS

Dr. Daniel Domagala, DDS

Prosthodontics  ·
Male
Dr. Daniel Domagala, DDS is a prosthodontics practitioner in Park Ridge, IL. He graduated from Marquette University / School Of Dentistry and practices prosthodontics.

1030 Higgins Rd

Park Ridge, IL 60068

Learn about Dr. Domagala

This content was provided by Dr. Domagala "Major Dental is a specialty dental practice focused on delivering care to patients with complicated dental conditions. We combine excellent on-on-one patient care with the latest dental technology, state-of-the-art operating rooms, digital radiography, and onsite laboratory. "

1  Practice Areas

• Prosthodontics

• Alveolar Bone Loss
  • Bone Loss

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Marquette University / School Of Dentistry

• American Prosthodontic Society Graduate Research Award,
  • Marquette University Research Day Award,
  • Tylman First Prize Award, 2009
  • Marquette University Graduate Prosthodontics Scholarship,

Dr. Domagala has no media or publications listed.

• Polish

Dr. Domagala does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Domagala and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Domagala's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Domagala to family and friends

Dr. Domagala's Performance

I am a patient of Dr. Lee Weissgerber for over 25 years. Monday night of the NCAA final 2018 I broke my front tooth. Although Lee was off the next day, he called me from home to have me see Dr. Domagala for a dental implant that same day. In by 1:00PM out by 4:00PM. The attention to detail and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
.Dr. Domagala is an excellent, caring dentist and his staff is friendly and helpful. The hygienists are careful and thorough and I can't recommend it highly enough. I am a nervous patient always and Dr. Domagala and his staff make me feel at ease.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Domagala removed all my teeth from my jaw and planted 4 implants which are holding my lower prosthesis. This would not be so unusual, but I never experience such an easy recovery after my surgery. I had no swelling or bruising; moreover, my pain was easy to manage by simple use of Ibuprofen....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
He is nice, but his staff is horrible. There is not an ounce of empathy, compassion, or common sense with them. When you walk out of surgery in agony, they leave you standing at the front desk while they discuss their hair. If you have a problem after surgery, don't expect any help. The...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0

Our office takes great pride in treating our patients like family. We have checked our schedule one month prior and one month after the posting date and have not been able to find anyone who left this comment. Therefore, we believe it is not in reference to our office.