Dentistry  |
Dr. Daniel Deese, DMD
Dr. Daniel Deese, DMD is a dentist who practices in Fairhope, AL. He is 43 years old.

24370 US Highway 98

Fairhope, AL 36532

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama
  • Guardian
  • MetLife
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Deese

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Alabama.

Education data for Dr. Deese is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Deese has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Deese has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Deese does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Deese and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Deese's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Deese to family and friends
Dr. Deese's Performance
in Daphne, AL |
Absolutely the Best Adult Dentist on the Eastern Shore! We love the whole staff! Our family loves Dr. Deese.
in Daphne, AL |
Dr. Deese is phenominal! The Staff is amazing! I am so pleased with my care and actually love going to Dr. Deese's office, I find them very professional but really feels like your part of a family. I have been a patient for about 3 years.
in Fairhope, AL |
Great dentist, great staff!! Always willing to help. They keep me and my family in the best dental health!
Fairhope, AL |
Great quality care by fantastic staff
Daphne, AL |
Dr. Deese and his staff are great! Love how he interacts with our children. This is the perfect family dentist!
in Daphne, AL |
The Staff is wonderful and always make me smile. Dr. Deese always comes in and chats briefy about my life and always gives me options before doing any work. He's also very skilled and it's nice to know I'm not going to experience any pain. I love that Practice!
Mobile, AL |
Truly great experience, very knowledgeable and caring staff. Professional and up to date technology.
Summerdale, AL |
Looking over my ratings, I tried to find one aspect that deserved less than 5 stars, but really couldn't! I am very pleased with all aspects of Dr Deese's practice.
in Bay Minette, AL |
Dr. Deese is very friendly and professional. His office is always clean and well organized. The staff are very welcoming and always make me feel at ease. I would definitely recommend them.
Fairhope, AL |
Can't help but think that my teeth continue to give Dr Deese somewhat of a challenge and he takes care of them beautifully. Thank you Dr Deese and also thank you to your very caring staff.
Daphne, AL |
Loved our visit to Dr. Deese's office. Staff is amazing and Dr. Deese is very thorough and very nice. Highly recommend!
Fairhope, AL |
Relaxing attractive office, friendly staff, up-to-date equipment and practice. I've been seeing Elizabeth and Dr. Dear for 15 years and think they are just the best!!
in Bay Minette, AL |
Patient, kind, caring, considerate - not only Dr. Deese but all of the ladies in the office whether front desk or assistants/hygienists. Price/costs/insurance/treatment plan, etc. are all explained before you begin so you know what to expect. Office is always clean and I've never waited long to be seen when I've had an appointment. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Deese for your dental needs.
in Daphne, AL |
Dr. Deese & his staff are wonderful!!!! The dential care is excellent. The friendly manner in which everyone in the office engages makes going to the dentist fun.
Fairhope, AL |
Excellent, knowledgeable dentist. Dr. Deese explains procedures thoroughly and provides options for care. Definitely recommend him and his staff.
in Fairhope, Al |
We are so grateful for Dr. Deese, his staff, and the high standard of care that we receive. We recommend his office whole-heartedly.
Picayune, MS |
I've been using Dr. Deese for years. Great Dr., great staff, great atmosphere! We will keep coming back.
in Montrose, AL |
Dr Deese and his staff are very customer oriented, timely and professional. This quality treatment will keep this patient coming back.
in Fairhope, AL |
Excellent experience. I feel very welcomed and we'll cared for by the best staff and dentist in Baldwin County
in Daphne, AL |
Dr. Deese has been our dentist for years. I highly recommend him. Great office staff. Very professional.
Have you seen Dr. Daniel Deese, DMD?
Are you Dr. Deese?