Dr. Daniel Davidian, DDS

Dr. Daniel Davidian, DDS

Dentistry  |

Dr. Daniel Davidian, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Raleigh, NC and has been practicing for 16 years. He graduated from University Of North Carolina School Of Dentistry-D.D.S. in 2002 and practices dentistry and sedation dentistry.Read his story

Sedation Dental Care at the Raleigh Smile Center

3917 Sunset Ridge Rd

Raleigh, NC 27607

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Davidian

Dr. Davidian's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Davidian "Daniel K. Davidian is a Dentist - Primary Dental Care practicing in Raleigh, NC. Started practicing 2002. PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION Seattle Study Club North Carolina Dental Society International Congress of Oral Implantologists American Dental Association American Dental Society of Anesthesiology AWARDS & ACCOLADES America & Top Dentist for 2003 -2017 FORMS OF PAYMENT major credit cards, cash, checks, care credit INSURANCES ACCEPTED Many of our patients do not have dental insurance. If you do, we are happy to help work with your insurance company to maximize your benefits. HOURS Monday to Thursday: 7:00 AM – 4:15 PM "

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Davidian As a long time patient of Dr. Davidian, I highly recommend him. His team is amazing and knowledgeable. He and the hygienist are gentle and genuinely care about me and my dental needs.

Always willing to work to meet and understand my needs. They provide top notch overall dental services and the teamwork is above any I have experienced. I recommend anyone in need to contact them.

Came in as an urgent visit, everyone calmed me, made me feel comfortable. Diagnosis was clear, I am grateful for professionals who treat me with such kindness, care and efficiency - everyone in the office. Thank you!

"If you have a lot of fear about receiving dental treatment, you are not alone. It is a well known fact that 50% of our population does not go to a dentist regularly. Our average new patient has not seen a dentist for 10, 20, and sometimes 30 years. We have successfully helped them conquer their fear of dentistry and we can help you too. Sedation Dental Care has mastered the art of sedation coupled with gentle caring dental treatment. Conquering the pain and embarrassment of years of neglect is your first step. Our objective is simple, to help you take the first step in overcoming your fears, getting out of pain, getting your old smile back and/ or creating a whole new smile."

• Sedation Dentistry

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• East Carolina University-Bs In Human Resources Development
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1995
  • University Of North Carolina School Of Dentistry-D.D.S.
    Medical School | Graduated 2002
  • Implant Dentistry-International Congress Of Oral Implantology
  • Iv Sedation Certification-Medical College Of Georgia
  • Sedation Dentistry-American Dental Society Of Anesthesiology
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Davidian has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Davidian has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Davidian does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Davidian and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Davidian's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Davidian to family and friends
based on 74 total reviews (62 with comments)

Dr. Davidian's Performance

Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

in Cary,nc
As always, fabulous- new patented novacaine- never knew i was even getting it; amazing new technology; i love Dan and Tracy!!!always so gentle and caring:-)
Karen has cleaned my teeth every time I've been in and for the first time in over 10 years I don't hate coming to the dentist. She is very gentle and attentive and makes me feel very relaxed and comfortable.
Great people and always great experience!
I work in healthcare. It is hard to find a consistent and friendly experience each and every time you visit your healthcare provider. Dr. Davidian and team must spend time discussing team dynamics and patient experience, because every time I come for an appointment, it is top notch.
I drive 55 minutes away just to show up at sedation dental care.They have the best customer service and the staff is very friendly and confident in what they do. I will take the drive because the results of my teeth and staff and how they treat you is well worth it.

Are you Dr. Davidian?