Dr. Daniel Davidian, DDS

Dr. Daniel Davidian, DDS

Dentistry  |

Daniel K. Davidian is a Dentist - Primary Dental Care practicing in Raleigh, NC. Started practicing 2002. PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION Seattle Study Club North Carolina Dental Society International Congress of Oral Implantologists American Dental Association American Dental Society of Anesthesiology AWARDS & ACCOLADES America & Top Dentist for 2003 -2017 FORMS OF PAYMENT major credit cards, cash, checks, care credit INSURANCES ACCEPTED Many of our patients do not have dental insurance. If you do, we are happy to help work with your insurance company to maximize your benefits. HOURS Monday to Thursday: 7:00 AM – 4:15 PM

Sedation Dental Care at the Raleigh Smile Center

3917 Sunset Ridge Rd

Raleigh, NC 27607

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Davidian

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Davidian As a long time patient of Dr. Davidian, I highly recommend him. His team is amazing and knowledgeable. He and the hygienist are gentle and genuinely care about me and my dental needs.

This content was provided by Dr. Davidian Always willing to work to meet and understand my needs. They provide top notch overall dental services and the teamwork is above any I have experienced. I recommend anyone in need to contact them.

This content was provided by Dr. Davidian Came in as an urgent visit, everyone calmed me, made me feel comfortable. Diagnosis was clear, I am grateful for professionals who treat me with such kindness, care and efficiency - everyone in the office. Thank you!

This content was provided by Dr. Davidian "If you have a lot of fear about receiving dental treatment, you are not alone. It is a well known fact that 50% of our population does not go to a dentist regularly. Our average new patient has not seen a dentist for 10, 20, and sometimes 30 years. We have successfully helped them conquer their fear of dentistry and we can help you too. Sedation Dental Care has mastered the art of sedation coupled with gentle caring dental treatment. Conquering the pain and embarrassment of years of neglect is your first step. Our objective is simple, to help you take the first step in overcoming your fears, getting out of pain, getting your old smile back and/ or creating a whole new smile."

• Sedation Dentistry

• Root Canal
  • Same-Day Dental Crowns
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Whitening

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• East Carolina University - BS in Human Resources Development
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1995
  • University Of North Carolina School Of Dentistry - D.D.S.
    Medical School | Graduated 2002
  • Implant Dentistry - International Congress of Oral Implantology
  • IV Sedation Certification - Medical College of Georgia
  • Sedation Dentistry - American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Davidian has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Davidian has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Davidian does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Davidian and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Davidian's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Davidian to family and friends
Dr. Davidian's Performance
I drive 55 minutes away just to show up at sedation dental care.They have the best customer service and the staff is very friendly and confident in what they do. I will take the drive because the results of my teeth and staff and how they treat you is well worth it.
The staff here at Sedation Dental is wonderful. I would also like to highlight Karen my Hygienist - she is wonderful!! She is patient, caring and professional.
Very awesome staff!! They explained everything in detail, and made sure that my wife and I were comfortable with the sedation process!
They have been great with me throughout my implant procedure.
Been going for years. Will not go to anyone else. Great staff from office assistants to hygienist to dentist.
Over a period of 6 months I have been cared for by an extremely talented and caring Dr. Dan Davidian, His staff reflect the values of this Dentistry and give you exceptional care. If you are looking for recommendations this is the place!!!! You will never regret it! Sara Richert
Best ever. I am afraid of dentists, and they make it pain free.
I usually have Dr. Davidian put me to sleep, for this filling replacement we just used nitrous because I forgot to take the Rx. He was so great at explaining everything and the notrous worked so well, between he and Jessica, I was totally at ease. The new numbing med was incredible, I could not even feel Dr. Davidian giving it to me! No whole side of the face numbness. This is THE place for dental work!!! Thank you!!! The office staff is so nice, you will love this practice :-)
I've been a patient for over 10 years. I always look forward to my visit!
I trust and feel comfortable with Sedation Dental Care. My fear of the dentist has subsided tremendously since I have been going here for the past few years. I have now moved to Florida, and I when I come home to visit family, I make an appointment. I have never had as good an experience at the dentist office than I have with SDC. I do completely trust them, and I have never felt that way before with the dentist. Even though I still get nervous, they always help put me at ease.
This is The Best Dental Practice in the triangle. Dr Davidian is provides the best painless services. I have been afraid of going to the dentist for years due to childhood trauma from the dentist from hell. All of the staff at this practice are caring, gentle and supportive. If you are looking for the perfect dental practice..especially if you have avoided going for a while...this is the best!
they did an awesome job
Really good. Very little pain.
excellent as always
I hadn't been to the dentist in about 8 years when I came to Dr. Davidian. I have always had really bad anxiety at the dentist, but Dr. Davidian and his assistant, Jessica, made this the best dentist experience I have ever had. I would recommend them to anyone!
Karen is the best!!
I am really pleased with all of my experiences at my dentist office. I feel so comfortable and at eased. Everyone is so patient with me. They all know how afraid I am. I can truly say I enjoy coming to the dentist.
Exxcellent doc & assistant . Very pleasant experience.
I have terrible dental anxiety & had to have 3 lower crowns done. I knew I needed a sedation dentist & Dr. Michelle Brown of Cary, NC referred Drs. Dan & Tracy Davidian to me. I treated w/both Dr. Dan & Dr. Tracy and will never treat anywhere else in NC. The sedation process is incredible. Last thing I remember is Dr. Dan saying "I'm going to put this powder under your tongue" & I don't remember anything else until late that afternoon. 3 brand new crowns w/no pain & no stress! Awesome!!
I am so happy with this office and Dr. Davidian and his staff for all their help getting my teeth back where they need to be. I am so thankful for their professionalism and kindness.
I have always had a fear of the dentist and am so grateful to have this team at Sedation Dental Care keeping me safe and comfortable.
Shelora, dental hygenist, does a cleaning that leaves you feeling like you've been to a dental spa! She's wonderful! Dr Dan is so pleasant, professional & helpful, does not rush you through. First time in my life I can say I look forward to going to the dentist! Kathy Strickland
Dr. Dan's new numbing agent is awesome! I hate getting fillings and one reason is because it hurts to get the numbing injections. Their new numbing agent is fantastic - absolutely no stinging or discomfort. I am very impressed and appreciative.
Dr. Davidian and his staff are very friendly and down to earth. I"m looking to my new perfect smile!
I wanted to thank Dr. Davidian and his amazing staff! From the first phone call to the front desk to the last interaction and everything in between, I was amazed by how caring this office is. Every patient that walked in the door received the same genuine caring service. I would highly recommend this office. You will be so happy with the way they treat you. Thank you again! -Tricia Tudor
Consistency is the key with this practice and they consistently exceed my expectations, each and every visit. From the front desk to the seat in the back, the staff and Dr's all make the process seamless and worry free. I highly recommend this practice to anyone needing a family dentist who will put their needs first and provide amazing dental care. Thanks, George Hudson
This team of folks is the best! Shelora is wonderful - she keeps me calm during all of my routine cleanings with her soothing mantras of "deep breaths". Gina and Jody work the front and keep me entertained while providing quick answers to all of my questions. Dr. D and Dr. Tracy are my "go to team" for all of my dental needs. Dr. D takes care of the maintenance and Dr. Tracy makes me pretty when I need work done for my smile. They are friendly and the service is exce...
I've spent my life with chronic dental problems and have gone from dentist to dentist. I had a strong fear of major dental procedures and this led to me procrastinating, which made my situation become much worse. The good news for me is the tremendous service Dr. Davidian and his staff offer. I truly can't say enough great things about Doctor 'D' - His skills and talents as a dentist are remarkable. He truly cares about all his patients and takes the time to answer al...
Even though my anxiety level is extreme, everyone goes the extra mile every time I come. Karen has been beyond wonderful, and now Jessica was so reassuring for today. Dr. Dan has been great as well. Thanks to all the staff!
He cared for me and made me feel safe and comfortable.
Great!
Professional, through, concerned about my comfort from the beginning to the end!
I have been coming to this practice for several years. The staff has been professional, friendly and have made the dental experience far more pleasant than when I was younger and had great anxiety about dental visits!
I have very high anxiety and the staff and dentist make me feel very comfortable and take all the time I need to perform their service. Could not ask for a more understanding and professional experience.
always amazing wouldn't expect anything different
Dr Davidian was very personable, and took the extra time to hear about my issues and helped to create a plan for wellness.
Dr. Dan is the best!!! Been with this practice for over 10 years and I trust them with my teeth.
I had a cleaning with Karen and she was fantastic as usual. Jessica also did impressions for bleaching since I just got my braces off! I love everybody here and I trust them!
Great overall visit
Great experience today - have been a patient for over 15 years and always appreciate the level of professionalism and care provided by everyone on the team.
Best dentist I have ever had. Very professional and friendly. very knowledgeable with sedation.
Always a pleasant experience to have dental work done with Dr. Dan and staff
Everyone is so wonderful here and so kind....I am so grateful to come here.
Dr. dan was informative and compassionate
Karyn is the best hygeniest there is and the care at Sedational Dentistry is the BEST! I would recommend them to ANYONE!
I am a returning patient. I originally left following my husband's dental insurer. The quality elsewhere has been hard to find. I'M BACK where professionalism and friendliness persists!
very patient and concerned with comfort during procedure
Have you seen Dr. Daniel Davidian, DDS?

Visit Dr. Davidian

Dr. Davidian accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.