Dr. Daniel Choi, DDS

Dr. Daniel Choi, DDS

Periodontics  |
Dr. Daniel Choi was born and raised in Ohio. He attended UCLA for an undergraduate degree in business and sociology. Upon graduating, Dr. Choi became interested in dentistry and pursued a degree at Ohio State University. Dr. Choi then furthered his education in Periodontics at the University of Pittsburgh. Since arriving to Texas, Dr. Choi has quickly made a name for himself as the go to Periodontist in the Dallas area. He is a Board Certified Periodontist that provides such services as implants, impacted wisdom teeth extractions, gum grafts, and LANAP® Laser Treatment, to name a few. Dr. Daniel Choi, a periodontist in McKinney, TX, offers patients the latest in periodontal therapies and dental implant placement. If your gums bleed when you brush or floss or if you've lost one or more of your natural teeth, Dr. Choi has treatments that can work for you! We offer advanced laser gum surgery, dental implants, All-on-4 dental implants, gum grafting, bone grafting, and sedation options.

794 Keller Pkwy

• Ohio State University / College Of Dentistry
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2008
  • University Of Pittsburgh
    Medical School | Graduated 2011

Dr. Choi has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Choi has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Choi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Choi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Choi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Choi to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Choi's Performance
    GOOD
Frisco, TX |
I had laser gum surgery with Dr. Choi. He is very professional, knowledgeable and put all of my concerns at ease. Just after talking to him once, I knew he was the doctor I was going to choose for my procedure. I have had some bad experiences with other dentists in the past so I am very selective with whom I choose. Highly recommended!
in Ft Worth, TX |
I had a surgery scheduled for my daughter today after 2 months. I had visited with him for a consultation a couple weeks after my daughter got her braces he was unprepared and had no idea why I was even there. I considered it amiscommunication and I made the mistake of scheduling the "surgery". Today I had the worse experience with Dr Choi. He was unprepared and switched procedure last minute on us. I took the time off work, took my daughter out of school. Very arrogant and rude! I walked out!
Have you seen Dr. Daniel Choi, DDS?
Are you Dr. Choi?