Dr. Daniel Chin, DDS

Dr. Daniel Chin, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryMaleAge 55

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Dr. Daniel Chin, DDS is a Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Specialist in Chicago, IL. He is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital. His office accepts new patients.

Daniel I Chin Jr DDS & Associates P845 N Michigan Ave Ste 919e Chicago, IL 60611
Schaumburg Implant Dentistry2651 Warrenville Rd Ste 275 Downers Grove, IL 60515
Clearchoice1300 E Woodfield Rd Ste 110 Schaumburg, IL 60173

Clear Choice Dental Implant Center

Clearchoice Implant Center630 W Washington Blvd Chicago, IL 60661

• Practices at Top Hospital Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ See hospitals

Dr. Chin's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Chin

Dr. Chin

I was extremely nervous regarding an abscess/wound on my upper gum. My longtime dentist had been monitoring it for a few years and suggested it was finally time to see an oral surgeon as it was not getting any better. I called to make an appointment and was happy to have a choice of two offices- choosing the office near me, located in Water Tower in Chicago. The entire staff is very nice- especially Eva, and Dr. Chin was immediately able to put my mind at ease after examining me and carefully explaining what the abscess most likely was and what the process was to diagnose my issue. I liked that Dr. Chin didn't talk down to me, but made me feel like a partner in the process. After my surgery, (which went as expected for Dr. Chin, but MUCH BETTER THAN EXPECTED for me- I hardly took any pain meds), I healed very quickly. There was only a bit of unexpected news regarding my tooth underneath the gum which we are watching, but again, I am "partnering" with Dr. Chin in watching the tooth.
caroliscookie – Aug 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Chin, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Chin?

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check Dr. Chin's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Chin's conditions and procedures:

• Dental Implant
  • Dentofacial Anomalies

Dr. Chin accepts

Dr. Chin accepts the following insurance:

Preferred PPO

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Westside Veterans Hospital
University of Illinois
Michael Reese Hospital Chicago Il
University of Michigan / Ann Arbor

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Daniel Chin, DDS?

Call (312) 642-1252 to make an appointment. Click here for more information.

Is Dr. Daniel Chin, DDS accepting new patients?

Dr. Daniel Chin, DDS generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Dr. Chin's profile to make an appointment.

Does Dr. Daniel Chin, DDS accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Chin accepts your insurance.

What are Dr. Daniel Chin, DDS's top areas of care?

Dr. Chin frequently treats Dental Implant and Dentofacial Anomalies. See all procedures and conditions Dr. Chin treats.

Where is Dr. Daniel Chin, DDS's office located?

Dr. Chin's office is located at 845 N Michigan Ave Ste 919e, Chicago, IL 60611. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Daniel Chin, DDS offer telehealth services?

Dr. Chin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

Dr. Chin is affiliated with the following hospital. Select the hospital below to learn more.

Learn more about how Healthgrades measuresHospital Quality.

Northwestern Memorial Hospital

Chicago, IL

83% Patients that would definitely recommend, 13% higher than the national average

18 Awards Received

Award Highlight: Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ (2021)