Dr. Daniel Bickel, DDS

Dentistry | Male

Dr. Daniel Bickel, DDS

I grew up in Eastern Washington and attended Eastern Washington University, graduating with my Bachelors of Science in Biology and Chemistry, and finally the University of Washington School of Dentistry where I graduated in the top 10% of my class. Before attending Dental School, I enjoyed my time working as a Dental Lab Technician, fabricating gold, porcelain, and zirconia crowns for people. I have always been a big advocate of continuing education to ensure patients are receiving the best treatment available, which is why I attend continuing education courses on a monthly basis. I feel in a fast-paced field that is always changing it is vital to stay abreast of all of the recent research and provide patients with proven techniques and dental materials to ensure everyone has optimal dental and overall health. As your dentist, I am committed to providing individualized comprehensive dental care for you and your family. Whether you are an existing or new patient, I look forward to establishing a lifelong relationship with you and address all of your oral healthcare needs. When I am not in the office I enjoy spending time with my family and friends. Some of my favorite activities include: Skiing, Wakeboarding, Mountain biking, and golfing. Some of the courses I have taken include: Invisalign (orthodontics) Sleep Apnea treatment Sedation Dentistry Advanced Endodontic techniques Oral surgery Pediatric dentistry Cosmetic dentistry Dental implants

...See Less

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Bickel's Experience

Visiting Dr. Bickel

Dr. Bickel accepts 6 insurance carriers

Dr. Bickel is now accepting new patients
Redmond Art of Dentistry16455 NE 85th St Ste 101
Redmond, WA 98052
(425) 883-1331Get Directions

Dr. Bickel's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bickel to family and friends
4.2
based on 5 total reviews
Dr. Bickel's Performance
Have you seen Dr. Daniel Bickel, DDS?
Are you Dr. Bickel?

Compare Dr. Bickel

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Bickel says...

I grew up in Eastern Washington and attended Eastern Washington University, graduating with my Bachelors of Science in Biology and Chemistry, and finally the University of Washington School of Dentistry where I graduated in the top 10% of my class.  Before attending Dental School, I enjoyed my time working as a Dental Lab Technician, fabricating gold, porcelain, and zirconia crowns for people.

I have always been a big advocate of continuing education to ensure patients are receiving the best treatment available, which is why I attend continuing education courses on a monthly basis. I feel in a fast-paced field that is always changing it is vital to stay abreast of all of the recent research and provide patients with proven techniques and dental materials to ensure everyone has optimal dental and overall health. As your dentist, I am committed to providing individualized comprehensive dental care for you and your family.  Whether you are an existing or new patient, I look forward to establishing a lifelong relationship with you and address all of your oral healthcare needs.

When I am not in the office I enjoy spending time with my family and friends.  Some of my favorite activities include: Skiing, Wakeboarding, Mountain biking, and golfing.

Some of the courses I have taken include:

• Invisalign (orthodontics)
  • Sleep Apnea treatment
  • Sedation Dentistry
  • Advanced Endodontic techniques
  • Oral surgery
  • Pediatric dentistry
  • Cosmetic dentistry
  • Dental implants

Dr. Bickel's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in Washington not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Chipped Tooth
  • Gingivitis
  • Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

University Of Washington / School Of Dentistry
    Eastern Washington University

Dr. Bickel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bickel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Dentistry