Dr. Daniel Bernstein, DDS

Dr. Daniel Bernstein, DDS

Dentistry  |

Dr. Daniel Bernstein, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Brooklyn, NY and has been practicing for 36 years. He graduated from New York University College Of Dentistry in 1982 and practices dentistry and general dentistry (dental assistant).Read his story

Modern Dentistry

• Principal Financial Group
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Bernstein

Dr. Bernstein's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Bernstein "Dr. Daniel Bernstein is a Cosmetic and General Dentist serving the Brooklyn area for more than 30 years."

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Bernstein Dr. Bernstein has a lot of patience and top level modern equipment and knowledge to apply the latest technology. I enjoy the friendly staff too.

I’ve been coming here for 5 years and I’ve always had a really pleasant experience. In fact, this place changed my life because I was very scared of any dental treatment. But Dr. Bernstein helped me through my fear. I also worked with Dr. Kim the oral surgeon and he has great hands. I really recommend Modern Dentistry to everyone.

Today Modern Dentistry did a wonderful make-over on my mouth for my sister’s wedding. They could not have done a better job. I barely recognize my smile. Thank you so much!

Dr. Daniel Bernstein is a Cosmetic and General Dentist serving the Brooklyn area for more than 30 years. Dr. Bernstein is experienced in Dental Implants, Preventative Care and Gum Disease. Dr. Bernstein is a professional member of the Academy of General Dentistry. Dr. Daniel Bernstein was also awarded the Greatest Excellence award in Clinical Dentistry. Dr. Daniel Bernstein takes Workers Compensation patients as well as no fault patient injuries.

• General Dentistry (Dental Assistant)

• Chipped Tooth
  • Gingivitis
  • Tooth Damage

No malpractice history found for New York.

• New York University College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1982

Dr. Bernstein has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bernstein has no media or publications listed.

• Cantonese
  • Chinese
  • French
  • Russian

Dr. Bernstein does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bernstein and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bernstein's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bernstein to family and friends
3.7
based on 15 total reviews (11 with comments)

Dr. Bernstein's Performance

Scheduling
Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

We have been happy Dr. Bernstein's patients for more than 20 years and I trust no other dentist to provide preventive care and, when necessary, treat me and my family members. It is my pleasure to recommend Dr. Bernstein and his team to you!
absolutely profesionly outstanding service
Gene Kiselman
This dentist is terrible. He only cares about money. He takes all the money from your insurance. He is unfriendly and does not listen. He is occupied with 3 patients at a time. He anesthetized my cheek without first noting that the crown he ordered for me never came.
great service by all staff

Are you Dr. Bernstein?