Dr. Daniel Bearley, DDS

DentistryMale

Dentistry

Dr. Daniel Bearley, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Charlottesville, VA. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Daniel Bearley, DDS

Bearley Dental

901 Preston Ave Ste 200 Charlottesville, VA 22903

Dr. Bearley's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bearley

2.6

4.761904761904762%

I began seeing Dr. Bearley when he took over the practice and I have been very pleased with him and his whole team. They're professional, friendly, accommodating and have done a good job with my teeth. During the Covid crisis they kept patients updated through emails and seem to have been very responsible about complying with protocols.
Mar 01, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Bearley, DDS?
I would not recommend him and I am sad that he is not stepping into the shoes of the dentist he replaced. His practice seems to be about making money as he recommends almost $6000.00 more work.
Jul 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Bearley, DDS?
Excellent service, educated staff, and outstanding patient care.
Jul 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Bearley, DDS?
Forced me to have x-rays although I had had them the year before. American Dental Association recommends once every three years. Not a nice atmosphere there.
Apr 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Bearley, DDS?
A truly terrible person and not a great dentist either. I advise you look up reviews about his business if you want to know more.
Mar 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Bearley, DDS?
I was very disappointed with this Dr. Bearley and his office staff. I had a chipped tooth and wanted to be seen. I was told I needed an x-ray I don't get x-rays because I have had cancer of the vocal chord. Then I received a letter saying they were just following ADA procedure and I needed an x-ray. I looked up ADA procedure and Bearley's statement is not true. The ADA says that x-rays are not without risk and signs and symptoms should determine if an x-ray is needed, that x-rays are overdone.
Jan 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Bearley, DDS?
I have been seeing Dr. Bearley for 3 years now and I am very pleased with the practice. The people are very friendly and professional which makes for a great experience. I have anxiety about dental work but Dr. Bearley makes me feel comfortable and listens to my needs and concerns. I once had a filling fall out and Dr. Bealrey was able to see me and fix it the next day! I would recommend anyone living in central Virginia to visit this dentist.
Luke – Aug 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Bearley, DDS?
Dr Bearley and his team are wonderful. Everyone is so kind and truly have my best interest in mind. I appreciate that they explain why procedures are necessary and answer all of my questions. I would absolutely recommend family and friends meet Dr Bearley and his staff.
Anonymous – Jul 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Bearley, DDS?
This is the WORST dental care. I went to this practice for my whole life under Dr. Dalley and when he retired I continued on with Dr. Bearley because my favorite hygienist was still there. I had 4 fillings done. I have had dental pain ever since. I went in 5 SEPARATE times to have the bite adjusted. Each time he acted like it was normal to have problems like this. When I finally went to a new dentist, I had to replace the filling because it was done wrong, yet Bearley is still charging.
Hannah Handrich in Charlottesville, VA – Jun 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Bearley, DDS?
I had been a patient of Dr. Dalley for many years prior to him selling the practice to Dr. Bearley. Since the change, the practice feels cold and unwelcoming. Their waiting room is not comfy and entirely wood and metal. The hygienist I worked with did not seem friendly or make me feel very good. They took unnecessary X-rays and made me feel uncomfortable when I questioned the reasoning for them. I would not recommend this practice and would suggest looking elsewhere for a dentist in C'ville
Charlottesville – Jan 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Bearley, DDS?
No regard for informed consent. Insists on following ADA guidelines but does not realize that they are guidelines and one size does not fit all. If you have never had a cavity your entire life and you have not had any issues why can't he use clinical reasoning to realizes x-rays at each visit are not warranted. I consider that over utilization of my dental insurance, no wonder our premiums are so high.
Charlottesville, VA – Dec 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Bearley, DDS?
The office has had a lot of changes recently! My family and I are so happy with every single one. The staff seems very knowledgeable, Beth fixed the error on my families account and I had no idea the previous owner was charging high interest rates without my consent. I would recommend Dr. Bearley and team to anyone looking for a family friendly office.
Charlottesville, VA – Oct 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Bearley, DDS?
I was a patient of Dr Dalley's for 20 years and was extremely happy with the service at his practice. David sold the practice to Bearley & it's is no longer the friendly warm place it once was. My regular cleaning was scheduled for today but i was dismissed from the practice b/c i didn't want a full set of unnecessary x-rays. He refused to let the hygienist clean my teeth. I reported him to the Va Board of Health professionals for violating my patient rights. I will be seeing a new dentist.
Charlottesville, VA – Jul 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Bearley, DDS?
I have been extremely pleased with this practice for 30 years. Now it's totally different. I got a call after 5:00 Friday canceling long-held appointments my husband and I had for Monday morning cleanings. There was no explanation except they didn't have enough hygienists. Yet our hygienist was going to be there. What gives?
Charlottesville, VA – Jun 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Bearley, DDS?
Have been a patient at this location for over 20 years. New owner has fired, or run off all the reliable courteous long term staff. Used to be an open friendly place and now completely different. I am changing practices and can no longer recommend this to my friends. So sad to see it devolve into low ethical and moral standards.
Ananda Cronin in Charlottesville, VA – May 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Bearley, DDS?
This office has changed considerably over the past six months since my last visit, and I would no longer recommend it. Staff has changed, the mood in the office is tense, and while I suppose the dentristy is still competent, a visit is no longer a pleasant experience.
Diane Halvorsen in Charlottesville, VA – Apr 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Bearley, DDS?
Great practice. All very friendly and thorough. Great care and caring people
Andy P in Crozet, VA – Nov 11, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daniel Bearley, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Bearley?