Dr. Dania Sosa, DDS

Dr. Dania Sosa, DDS

Dentistry  |
Dr. Dania Sosa, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Merritt Island, FL and has been practicing for 25 years. She graduated from East Central University in 1986 and practices dentistry, oral surgery, and more.Read her story

780 E Merritt Island Cswy Ste 6C

Merritt Island, FL 32952

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Dept. of US Army Medical Active Duty

Learn about Dr. Sosa

Dr. Sosa's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Sosa "Bio"

This content was provided by Dr. Sosa "I believe your health is the most precious gift you can give yourself and your family. Today we understand, how much your dental health can impact your overall health. Treating patients like family comes naturally to me. I pride myself on doing the best dentistry, as painlessly as possible. I provide a wide range of advanced dental procedures; e.g., full mouth rehabilitation crown and bridges, endodontics extractions and maxillary sinus elevation for implant placement."

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• University of Miami School of Continuing Studies
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1994
  • none
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1994
  • Fellowship of the international Congress of Oral Implantology (ICOI)
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1993
  • American Academy of Implant Prosthodontist
    Other Education | Completed 2014
  • Mastership of the International Congresss of Oral Implantology ( (ICOI)
    Other Education | Completed 2014

Dr. Sosa has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Sosa has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sosa does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sosa and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sosa's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sosa to family and friends
4.4
based on 20 total reviews (7 with comments)

Dr. Sosa's Performance

Scheduling
Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

I would like to thank Dr. Sosa and her staff for making my recent dental exam and cleaning probably the most pleasant dentistry experience I have ever had. The office is clean and the staff were super nice. I feel that I am in good hands with Dr. Sosa handling the additional dental care that I...more
Thorough explanation. Patient and understanding with questions. Sensitive to pain and anxiety. Entire team very helpful and put me at ease. Best dental experience I've ever had and would recommend to anyone.
Dr Dania Sosa has been my dentist for several years...She and her staff are professional and caring. I have never been rushed in and out. She always has time for my concerns and questions and her work is excellent. I would highly recommend her to family and friends.
Dr. MontejoSosa is a uniquely skilled and caring dentist whom I would very highly recommend. Her assistant Danielle has been especially kind, competant, and helpful, along with all of her staff.
I have been afraid of dentistry most my life can I tell you, this was the best experience I've ever had. Painless! Of course some discomfort afterwards But nowI am anxious to get my teeth all fixed. Thank you Dr Sosa you rock!

Are you Dr. Sosa?