Dr. Dania MontejoSosa, DDS

Dentistry | Female

Dr. Dania MontejoSosa, DDS
Dr. Dania MontejoSosa, DDS is a dentist who practices in Cocoa, FL. She is 53 years old and has been practicing for 31 years.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. MontejoSosa's Care Philosophy

I believe your health is the most precious gift you can give yourself and your family. Today we understand, how much your dental health can impact your overall health. Treating patients like family comes naturally to me. I pride myself on doing the best dentistry, as painlessly as possible. I provide a wide range of advanced dental procedures; e.g., full mouth rehabilitation crown and bridges, endodontics extractions and maxillary sinus elevation for implant placement.

Dr. MontejoSosa's Experience

Visiting Dr. MontejoSosa

Dr. MontejoSosa accepts 12 insurance carriers

Dr. MontejoSosa is now accepting new patients
Dania Sosa D.DS.5455 N Highway 1 Ste 1

Likelihood of recommending Dr. MontejoSosa to family and friends
4.3
Dr. MontejoSosa's Performance
in Tampa, FL |
Thorough explanation. Patient and understanding with questions. Sensitive to pain and anxiety. Entire team very helpful and put me at ease. Best dental experience I've ever had and would recommend to anyone.
in Cocoa, FL |
Dr Dania Sosa has been my dentist for several years...She and her staff are professional and caring. I have never been rushed in and out. She always has time for my concerns and questions and her work is excellent. I would highly recommend her to family and friends.
in Cocoa, FL |
Dr. MontejoSosa is a uniquely skilled and caring dentist whom I would very highly recommend. Her assistant Danielle has been especially kind, competant, and helpful, along with all of her staff.
in Port Saint John |
I have been afraid of dentistry most my life can I tell you, this was the best experience I've ever had. Painless! Of course some discomfort afterwards But nowI am anxious to get my teeth all fixed. Thank you Dr Sosa you rock!
in Cocoa, FL |
I have never liked going to the dentist but Dr. Sosa is a very good dentist she explains the procedures and what needs to be fixed, I had a root canal today and barely had any pain and her staff is very helpful.
in Cocoa, FL |
I have spent a great deal of time with this practice and wish I had found it years ago. She and her staff are very knowledgeable and personable at the same time. She found that past dentistry procedures were insufficient and had to be retreated which has cost me a considerable amount of money. I have compared her fees with the other professionals and found her fees to be lower in most cases. The beauty of using her practice is that she provides everything a dental patient may require.
Have you seen Dr. Dania MontejoSosa, DDS?
Are you Dr. MontejoSosa?

Compare Dr. MontejoSosa

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. MontejoSosa's Care Philosophy

Dr. MontejoSosa says...

I have been practicing dentistry since 1987. I enjoy and am proficient in all aspects of general dentistry. I have been placing dental implants since 1994. Since then, I have enjoyed being a part of the advancements and experiencing the specialty grow into what it is today. I received my mastership from the International Congress of Oral Implantologist.

Dr. MontejoSosa's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

University of Miami School of Continuing Studies

Completed in 1994

none

Completed in 1994

Fellowship Of The International Congress Of Oral Implantology (Icoi)

Completed in 1993

East Central University

Graduated in 1984

Miami Dade Community College

Graduated in 1983

• Other Education
    American Academy Of Implant Prosthodontist

Completed in 2014

Mastership Of The International Congresss Of Oral Implantology ( (Icoi)

Completed in 2014

Dr. MontejoSosa does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. MontejoSosa and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Dentistry