Dr. Dane Boren, DDS

Dr. Dane Boren, DDS

Dentistry  |
Dr. Dane Boren, DDS is a dentist who practices in Saint George, UT. He is 53 years old and has been practicing for 25 years.

444 E Tabernacle St Ste 2

Saint George, UT 84770

• MetLife
  • Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield of Utah
  • SelectHealth
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Boren

This content was provided by Dr. Boren "After practicing dentitstry for over 21 years..it has become very clear that it doesn't matter how long you've practiced and how well you CAN perform dental procedures. What matters is how committed you are to excellence. Even being the #1 student in clinical dentistry in his class Dr. Boren said, "You have to choose to do it great every time". Comfort too is essential. We were the first sleep dental office in So. Utah.Quality is a choice and we have made that choice. We hope you make it too! :)"

• Chipped Tooth

• Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Upper Dentures

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• Southern Utah University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1988
  • Creighton Univ
    Medical School | Graduated 1992
  • Dr. Dean Doyle, Implant Dentist
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1993

Dr. Boren has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Boren has no media or publications listed.

• Japanese

Dr. Boren does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Boren and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Boren's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Boren to family and friends
Dr. Boren's Performance
in St George, UT |
Dr. Boren is an excellent dentist. I have been going to him for many years. He is a perfectionist in the work that he does. He is friendly and accommodating. I love my dentist!?? His office staff and hygienists are also top notch in quality!
in St George, UT |
High Fives and Kudos for Dr Boren and his staff! I am extremely happy with the work he has done on my teeth. Dr Boren uses the latest technology and materials and works with the highest quality(non-local) labs in his quest to deliver perfection in dental services. Dr Boren does not settle for just beautiful or excellent; he is a perfectionist (it's his nature) and will do whatever it takes to make sure his patients are thrilled with their new smile. Go see Dr Boren! You will be happy you did.
St George, UT |
Dr.Boren and his staff were extremely efficient, proficient and considerate at a price I consider very reasonable for the quality of the work done. Sincerely, Dan Jackson
in Mesquite, NV |
Very pleased. I think he is a excellent dentist. He is.my dentist from here on out.
in Hurricane, UT |
After I went in for buildup the Dr remembered our deal and stuck to the agreed price of $800 for root canal.
in St George UT |
Normally we've hated going to the dentist, but Dr Boren has taken away all fears & he is very great at dental work also. We have a different outlook on going to the dentist now & won't put it off for so long again....
in St george , UT |
I had a great experience at Dr. Boren's office. I was feeling nervous about my extraction and it was completely painless and the wonderful staff made me feel very comfortable and at ease. I would definitely recommend Dr. Boren and will be going back in the near future.
in St. George, UT |
I have had the great pleasure and most of all I have been the recipient of Dr. Boren's expertise for at least the last 16 years. My husband and I consider Dr. Boren the epitome of excellence in all the dental work he has performed for us. I, in particular, have spent many hours receiving his care and every minute was well worth it. When he is working on me he definitely makes me feel that he truly cares for my comfort and wants the very best for me. Dr. Boren is truly AWESOME!!!!
in Murrieta CA |
Dr Boren has been my dentist for many years and I am so grateful for the concern and care that he has always given me - even after I moved over 200 miles away.! I continue to travel long distances to see Dr Boren because I have complete confidence and trust in his ability to deal with all my dental challenges. I appreciate both his and his staff's professionalism. Of all the dentists I have ever seen, Dr Boren is by far the best of the best!
in Saint George, UT |
Dr. Boren is very meticulous and knowledgeable! He cares, and listens to the patients needs and concerns. His work is excellent and professional! I would recommend him as highly qualified, to ALL my friends, family. Thank you, Steven R. Batt
in Cedar City, UT |
Very organized staff and painless procedure.
He is easily the best dentist I've ever had. He is a perfectionist, has an incredible eye for detail and precision, only uses the highest quality of materials, holds himself to very high standards, and all this is reflected in his work. Not only does he do superp work, but he's also fixed poor work from previous dentists.
Such good quality dental work. I've been going to Dr Boren my whole life and have never had a problem. There are a lot of scary dentists out there. Dr Boren is at the opposite side of the spectrum. Top notch.
in Sterling Heights, MI |
I have been a patient of Dr. Boren's since 1996. He was able to build an implant appliance for my degenerative jaw bone, and now I have a great smile and am able to eat anything. I highly recommend Dr. Boren and I think he is the best dentist ever.
in Torrey, UT |
Dr. Boren and his staff are the most caring and compassionate providers in southern Utah. When we first came to them we were desperate, another dentist (who shall remain nameless) had literally destroyed my wife's smile and left her in excruciating pain. Dr. Boren worked a miracle and completely reconstructed my wife's bite pattern. He gave us discounts wherever he could, and saved us thousands of dollars. My wife and I will be forever grateful for his skill and expertise!
in Dammeron Valley, UT |
When we first moved here from the east coast we had to find all new medical providers, when it came to dentists my husband went to one and I went to Dr. Boren. My husband needed a crown and the first thing that happened was that his crown kept falling out and I too had two crowns and realized very quickly that Dr. Boren was a true craftsman,his crowns fit. He was a bit more pricey , but more than worth it. We both have gone to him for 21 years.Best dentist EVER. He uses the best quality lab
in Dammeron Valley, UT |
I have gone to him for 20 years. The biggest reason we stay with him over other dentists we tried is the quality and the time he takes with every procedure to do it right the first time. He is a real craftsman and I can tell he likes what he does for patients. He is also reachable when I have a problem at the wrong time.
in St George UT |
Upon arriving I felt immediately comfortable with the welcoming front desk woman. The assistant was clear and concise with bringing me back to the chair and wheeling me out after my appointment. Dr Boren is the ONLY dentist I trust with me teeth. Come to find out his other patients feel the same. I feel comfortable paying those prices because I know the quality work I'm getting is going to last a lifetime. Thank you Dr Boren and team! I'm so thankful I've found you guys!!
Have you seen Dr. Dane Boren, DDS?
Are you Dr. Boren?