Dr. Dan Todd, DDS

DentistryMaleAge 68

Dr. Dan Todd, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in West Des Moines, IA. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Todd to book an appointment.

Dr. Todd

Dan T. Todd, D.D.S., P.c.

1454 30th St Ste 208b West Des Moines, IA 50266

Dr. Todd's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Todd

Dr. Todd?
  • Appointment scheduling (8)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (8)
  • Explained conditions well (8)
    My husband, 2 daughters and I have been patients of Dr. Todd for 19 years. I started taking my daughters to him when each was 3 years old. Unlike my experiences as a child, my children actually LOOKED FORWARD to visits with the dentist. He joked around with my kids and made them feel at ease. His dental staff (hygienists, front desk receptionist) are always extremely kind and friendly. My daughter broke one of her front permanent teeth down to the root at a summer camp. Dr. Todd met us at his office that evening (after hours) to see her. He formed a temporary prosthetic for her tooth until we knew if a root canal would be required. We received numerous compliments/comments on the quality of the "temporary" prosthetic he made for my daughter. He also oversaw the lab's construction of the crown replacement to ensure the enamel shade would match her permanent teeth. Dr. Todd's personality is one of humor/sarcasm and makes him a perfect fit for my family. Trusted, high quality work!
    Michele Hanson – Apr 15, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dan Todd, DDS?
    Dr. Todd has been my dentist for 25 years. He's helped me with TMJ issues as well as routine care. My three kids also went to Dr. Todd. He took great care of them during their orthodontic years and beyond. We know we have a gifted dentist who ALWAYS does the right thing.
    WDM Woman in West Des Moines, IA – Jun 12, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dan Todd, DDS?
    Dr. Todd's bedside manner is great and his staff is kind and professional! I have never had trouble getting in for an appointment. I am very high anxiety about going to the dentist, but Dr. Todd really puts me at ease at every visit.
    Des Moines, IA – Dec 17, 2015
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dan Todd, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Todd?