Dr. Damion Cooper, DDS

Dr. Damion Cooper, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Male

Dr. Damion Cooper, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Greenbelt, MD. He practices dentistry.Read his story

Greenway Center Dentistry

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina
  • CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Careington International
  • Delta Dental of Washington

Invisalign clear aligners provide an effective way to straighten your teeth while remaining virtually invisible. Wearing the comfortable, customized aligners will gradually shift your teeth into their correct position. Correcting teeth alignment is imperative, not just cosmetically, but for overall health. Invisalign offers the best of both worlds: comfortable, efficient straightening with an essentially invisible appearance.

Learn about Dr. Cooper

Dr. Cooper's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Cooper "Education Dr. Cooper earned his Doctorate Degree in Dental Medicine from Tufts University in Boston, MA and Bachelors of Science Degree from Howard University in Washington, DC He is an active member of the American Dental Association and National Dental Association. Continuing Education & Professional Memberships Invisalign Certification Interceptive Orthodontics Implant Dentistry Training Wave One Endodontics Life & Hobbies Dr. Cooper is keen on public service and has travelled to Port Au-Prince, Haiti with other dental colleagues on a dental mission. He is also planning an annual dental mission community outreach to underserved areas in his home country, Jamaica. Dr. Cooper enjoys travelling and learning new cultures. He is very keen on overall health and remains athletic, participating in different sports and committing to various exercise routines."

This content was provided by Dr. Cooper "To provide outstanding service and care that meets my patients' needs and exceeds their expectations. Administering comprehensive care in a comfortable and state of the art environment. I believe that a mouth with decayed teeth is like a soul with decayed ambitions. I aim to do my best in restoring healthy smiles and a healthy way of life, leaving my patients satisfied."

1  Practice Areas

• Chipped Tooth
  • Gingivitis
  • Tooth Damage

• Invisalign®

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• Howard University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Tufts University
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Cooper has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Cooper has no media or publications listed.

• American Dental Association, Member
  • National Dental Association, Member

Dr. Cooper's Reviews

4.4
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cooper to family and friends

Dr. Cooper's Performance

As long as Dr Cooper and his staff is there, I’ll always be a client. He has totally won my confidence. I’m very hard to please when it comes to dentist.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
During my first time at this location, I was very nervous and intense , I was coming in for a tooth to be removed... while sitting and waiting to be my turn....i was hoping that I will be ok...I was called ... i sat down in a room and the nurse got me prep ... they numb me and the dentist had...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
My daughter Erica Brooks recommended Dr Coopet to me her teeth look great so I had no qualms about going. I was not disappointed. The front, middle and end of the visit was excellent, Dr . Cooper and his staff made me comfortable and dental issues I had were thoroughly explained and solutions and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Cooper barely spoke to me at all, but the hygienist that I saw was wonderful. He did an excellent job of answering my questions, explaining why one would want or not want sealant, and explaining every step he was doing as he applied the sealant. This really put me at ease and made for a good...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0