Dr. Dale Pope, DDS

Dr. Dale Pope, DDS

Orthodontics  ·
Male

Dr. Dale Pope, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Flossmoor, IL and has been practicing for 21 years. He practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.Read his story

Orthodontic Associates, LTD.

19815 Governors Hwy

Flossmoor, IL 60422

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Pope

Dr. Pope's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Pope "As an orthodontist, I have the opportunity to meet amazing people and get to know each on a personal level during treatment. Each patient is unique, with their own experiences, passions, and stories. I never know what a person will share and always enjoy learning what’s important to them. I am happy to have a practice where I have the time and freedom to create an individualized treatment plan for every patient. Each person’s care is tailored to address their clinical, aesthetic, and personal concerns, with an emphasis on improving their oral health and providing a smile that lasts a lifetime. I’ve been in private practice for 20 years and have been teaching orthodontics for just as long. When I was young I was drawn to healthcare and when I found orthodontics I discovered the perfect fit: I work with my hands, using science, technology, and an eye for beautiful results, to help change lives. Seeing happy faces and beautiful smiles on a patient’s face, when they finish treatment and their new smile is revealed, is the most rewarding part of being an orthodontist! ABOUT MY TEAM Every day I am proud and grateful to walk into my office and work with my wonderful team. They treat each patient like they are part of their own family and take a sincere interest in every patient’s life and wellbeing. It is not uncommon for our patients to be a bit sad when they finish treatment because they are afraid they won’t be visiting us anymore. Luckily, we’re able to remind them that they’ll need to come in for retainer checks! I can honestly say that if I needed orthodontic treatment, I cannot think of a better group of people to take care of me than my team at Orthodontic Associates. EDUCATION AND CONTINUING EDUCATION Bachelor of Science, University of Illinois Master of Science, Northwestern University Dental School Doctorate of Dental Surgery, Northwestern University Dental School Orthodontic Certificate, Northwestern University Dental School Staying current with the latest techniques and advancements in orthodontics is extremely important. Just as important is having the knowledge and scientific background to thoroughly evaluate these advances. I must ensure that new technologies and approaches will truly benefit my patients and provide them with their strongest, best smiles. I complete 50-60 hours of continuing education every year through professional organizations, and lectures, seminars, and conferences. I have completed the McLaughlin Program, a two-year post-graduate orthodontic course. The Program is taught by Dr. Rick McLaughlin, a world-renowned orthodontist and the inventor of the bracket system I use at Orthodontic Associates. Additionally, teaching orthodontics is something I really enjoy and feel is extremely important. My first “real job” was as an assistant professor and clinic director in Northwestern University’s Orthodontic Clinic. Since 2000 I have taught orthodontics in Marquette University’s Orthodontic Department, where I am an Associate Professor. PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS College of Diplomates of the American Board of Orthodontics Edward H. Angle Society of Orthodontists Fellow, American College of Dentists Fellow, International College of Dentists American Association of Orthodontists AAO Society of Orthodontic Educators Midwestern Society of Orthodontists Illinois Society of Orthodontists American Dental Association Illinois State Dental Society Chicago Dental Society BEYOND THE PRACTICE I live in New Lenox with my wife, Lydia, who’s a dental hygienist. We have two sons, Ethan and Ian, and a Goldendoodle, Ridley. When not at work, I’m usually found with my family. I try to stay active and healthy, whether that’s biking, running, skiing, or camping with my boys. Growing up I was lucky to have great role models in school, sports, church, and Boy Scouts. Now I volunteer in these organizations as a way of helping kids have the same wonderful experiences I had. I also volunteer, professionally, at Illinois Missions of Mercy and work in the Chicago Dental Society Foundation’s dental clinic, which provides free dental care to the less fortunate in our community."

This content was provided by Dr. Pope "Our mission is to provide a beautiful, life-lasting smile and the self-confidence that comes with it through individualized attention in a friendly and welcoming environment. Our dedicated and highly skilled team is committed to rigorous continuing education in order to utilize the latest technology and techniques to provide you with the best possible orthodontic treatment."

2  Practice Areas

• Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• Sleep Apnea Oral Appliances
  • Snoring Prevention
  • Spacers for Braces
  • Springs for Braces

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• University of Illinois
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1991
  • Northwestern University Dental School
    Medical School | Graduated 1995
  • Northwestern University Dental School-Orthodontic Program
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1997

Dr. Pope has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Pope has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Pope does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pope and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Pope's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Pope

Dr. Pope?
Dr. Pope's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Dale Pope, DDS
RecentHighestLowest
Mediocre, cookie cutter work at inflated prices with very limited hours. I found Pope to be a narcissist who makes patients and their paying parents leave work and school so he can have an easy schedule. He doesn't really listen to patients' concerns as I believe he has limited expertise as he...Read More
Jo – Feb 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dale Pope, DDS?
Awesome doctors, great dental staff!! Receptionists distant, not friendly.
Chicago, IL – Aug 20, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dale Pope, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Pope?

Compare Orthodontists

More Orthodontists like Dr. Pope at Orthodontic Associates, LTD.