Dr. Dale Kates, DDS

Dr. Dale Kates, DDS

Orthodontics  ·
Male
Dr. Dale Kates, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Shaker Heights, OH. He graduated from Howard University and practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.

16909 Chagrin Blvd

• Guardian
  • MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Kates

This content was provided by Dr. Kates "Welcome to Premier Smiles Orthodontics!  We have five convenient locations in Cleveland Heights, Euclid, Parmer, Shaker Heights and Warrensville Heights, Ohio.  Our practice's top priority is to provide you the highest quality orthodontic care in a friendly, comfortable environment. We offer a free consultation and exam, no down payment, low monthly payments, interest free financing and convenient Saturday hours. We utilize the latest technological advances in the industry, such as invisible ceramic, silver and gold brackets and Invisalign, along with the latest in computer technology (digital imaging and advanced computer graphics) to ensure that you receive the most effective care possible.

Whether you're an adult, adolescent or child, our knowledgeable doctors and staff are committed to helping you achieve the smile you deserve - a healthy, beautiful one!

"THE ROAD TO SELF-CONFIDENCE STARTS WITH A PREMIER SMILE!""

2  Practice Areas

• Open Bite
  • Overbite
  • Protruding Front Teeth
  • Underbite

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Earlham College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Howard University
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Howard University

Dr. Kates has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kates has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kates does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kates and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kates' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kates

Dr. Kates?
Dr. Kates' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Dale Kates, DDS
The Euclid location was very first and professional
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dale Kates, DDS?
Premier Smiles orthodontics Cleveland Heights Office- The staff at premier smiles treat you like family, I'm always greeted with a smile and pleasant conversation as I am checking in. All of my office visits run smoothly with no wait time. kudos to everyone one in the office. My dental...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dale Kates, DDS?
I have been a patient for two years now and I have definitely experienced great care over some time now and most of my visits were with a wonderful young woman named Riona she has provided the upmost care and I am definitely appreciated with the service and care she has provided for me!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dale Kates, DDS?
Dr. Kates/his staff at the Cleve Hts office are exceptional! In all my years of receiving service, this experience is the best! My family received services beginning in 2008. I returned to have my retainer replaced; to my surprise they had moved. They upgraded their facility and the customer...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dale Kates, DDS?
Dr. Copeland and his team are amazing!! Everyone is warm and friendly every time we come. They were very helpful and understanding while my family went through a hard time. Myself and my children are patients at the shaker location and I would recommend them to everyone!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Kates?