Dr. Dale Colclasure, DDS

Dr. Dale Colclasure, DDS

Dentistry  |

Dr. Colclasure, DDS is an esteemed member of the Doctor Mastery Program. The five-year program consists of clinical training conducted by world renowned clinicians, from building on foundational skills and advancing to mastery of the most complex dental care. Upon completion of the five-year program, Dr. Colclasure, DDS will achieve a Fellowship with the Academy of General Dentistry (FAGD) held by only 7% of general dentists in the United States, as well as increase access to dental care. Continuing Education: Beyond my formal education, I have made it a dedicated priority to continually further my knowledge and education of the latest advances in technologies and techniques within my field. I understand how important to my patients my involvement in continuing education really is, as I am committed to providing them the best care available. I have attended thousands of hours of continuing education, and I continue to add more hours each year. I am also afforded many opportunities to further my education through my professional affiliations for the benefit of my ability to give the best patient care. American Dental Association American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry Arkansas State Dental Association Central District Dental Society Peirre Fauchard Academy Nobel Implant Study Club Millennium Dental Laser Study Club In the Community and Beyond I have been an Arkansan ever since I moved here from Michigan when I was five years old, and I have been blessed by my community in so many ways. My home is such an important part of who I am, and for that reason, giving back to the people around me is a priority I do not take for granted. I volunteer with the Give Back a Smile organization, and I volunteer as a doctor for the Arkansas Mission of Mercy. I have also spent the last ten years volunteering at the North Little Rock Public Health Clinic and am a member of the Arkansas Master Naturalists preservation group. I have even spent time in Brazil on dental missions. Giving my time and expertise back to the community is one way that I can thank those around me for helping make me who I am. At Home when I am not in the office, I enjoy spending as much time as I can with my wife, Phyllis, who also works at the practice, our three children, and our ten beautiful grandchildren. I also enjoy photography, cycling on my bicycle and motorcycle, hiking, tennis, kayaking, and working toward wildlife preservation.

Crestwood Dental Care

2501 Crestwood Rd Ste 103

North Little Rock, AR 72116

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arkansas
  • Delta Dental of Washington
  • MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Colclasure

For 36 years, I have had the pleasure of meeting so many unique and interesting people as I have helped to give them happier and healthier lives through providing them gentle and effective dental care. Throughout the years, my patients have become my friends, and our lasting relationships we have created together have guided my commitment to providing the type of care and treatment that I would expect if I was in their position. Because my patients are a part of my family, I have made it my life's aim to be as caring, thoughtful, and gentle while I help to give them a lifetime of beautiful and healthy smiles.

• Chipped Tooth
  • Gingivitis
  • Tooth Damage

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arkansas.

• Crestwood Dental Care
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University of Tennessee College of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Colclasure has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Colclasure has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Colclasure does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Colclasure and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Colclasure's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Colclasure to family and friends
Dr. Colclasure's Performance
in Little Rock |
This whole office is great. They work well together. They do an excellent job of cleaning your teeth with the most update equipment. They also check you for oral cancer with a special light.
Little Rock, AR |
Dr. Colclasure and his staff are the best of the best. I wouldn't let anyone else work on my teeth or my families. I love coming here because everyone is so friendly and nice.
in Little Rock, AR |
Dr. Colclasure and staff do an excellent job. Also the one time he had to refer me to an oral surgeon, I couldn't have been more pleased.
in Maumelle, AR |
Prompt appointment. Professional friendly staff.
Have you seen Dr. Dale Colclasure, DDS?

Visit Dr. Colclasure