Dr. Dalbert Fear Jr, DDS

Dr. Dalbert Fear Jr, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  ·
Dr. Dalbert Fear Jr, DDS is an oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in Ann Arbor, MI. He graduated from University Of Michigan / School Of Dentistry and practices oral & maxillofacial surgery.Read his story

2058 S State St Ste 100

Ann Arbor, MI 48104

Learn about Dr. Fear Jr

Dr. Fear Jr's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Fear Jr "Dr. Dalbert Fear has been serving the Michigan community with high-quality oral and maxillofacial surgery services for almost 30 years. He began practicing at Michigan Oral Surgeons in 1986 following his residency in oral and maxillofacial surgery at the University of Michigan Hospital and has since developed a close relationship with this tight-knit community. When Dr. Fear first joined the practice, he had the privilege of working closely with Dr. Timothy Pickens and Dr. Gilbert Small, both of whom were instructors during his education. Dr. Fear is no stranger to the dental field: his wife is a general dentist, his brother is an orthodontist, and he is extremely proud that his daughter is following in his footsteps and completing her training in oral and maxillofacial surgery. In addition to his family ties to the Michigan medical community, Dr. Fear believes that it is extremely important to work collaboratively with other medical professionals and train future dentists and oral surgeons in order to help improve the overall quality of dental care offered in this community. Throughout his time in this practice, one of Dr. Fear's top priorities is to ensure that every patient receives the most comprehensive and convenient care possible."

This content was provided by Dr. Fear Jr "I believe in a "patient first" philosophy: simply put, my patients are at the center of everything I do. I take the time to get to know my patients to customize a treatment plan that is right for them, involving my patients every step of the way so that they can feel confident throughout the process, and we can work together to achieve their desired result."

1  Practice Areas

• Jaw Cyst
  • Jaw Irregularities
  • Jaw Tumor
  • Tempormandibular Joint Pain

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• University Of Michigan / Ann Arbor
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Michigan / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated
  • University Of Michigan Health System
  • American Association Of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Fear Jr has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Fear Jr has no media or publications listed.

• American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, Fellow
  • Washtenaw District Dental Society, Member

Dr. Fear Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fear Jr to family and friends

Dr. Fear Jr's Performance

Dr Fear has performed oral surgery for me on 2 separate occasions in the last 8 years. I can’t say enough good things about his professional and compassionate care. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
The Dr himself seems like a nice guy and very professional. Unfortunately you are not considered a patient to them but just a payday. This is the only place I have ever been asked to pay up front for things that may or may not get done. My daughter had to have some things done and how the procedure...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1

Please know that patient satisfaction and quality of care are our utmost priorities. We try our best to accommodate every patient's needs both medically and financially. We would be more than happy to speak with you more about this if you call our practice at (800) 416-3918.

Absolutely the best surgeon ever! Not only did he do my first jaw surgery, he fixed my jaw again. I was in an accident and he did the second one to fix a botched job done in Miami. He is truly the best, I wouldn't let anyone do any work on me if wasn't him.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Is very competent and courteous. He puts you in the chair, explains the procedure, gives you a fairly painless anesthetic, waits an appropriate amount of time, and quickly takes out the tooth. You get a strong pain reliever prescription which covers any discomfort that might arise. You are...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for the wonderful review. We strive to give our patients the best possible outcome and we are happy that you had such a great experience.

Excellent care, no recovery issues.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for recommending our practice. We appreciate you sharing your great experience. Please tell your friends and family!