Dr. Dagmar Colon, DDS

Dentistry | Female

Dr. Dagmar Colon, DDS

Dr. Dagmar Colon, DDS is a dentist who practices in Evansville, IN. She is 47 years old and has been practicing for 24 years.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Colon's Care Philosophy

I understand that each patients needs are unique, and my staff and I pledge to listen to you, and to fully understand your dental needs and concerns. Whether it is routine check-up and hygiene needs, general restorative work, or comprehensive cosmetic procedures, we can help you get the smile you want.

Dr. Colon's Experience

Visiting Dr. Colon

Dr. Colon accepts 12 insurance carriers

Dr. Colon is now accepting new patients

Dr. Colon's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Colon to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Colon's Performance
in Evansville Indiana |
I never thought my dental check up would be as easy and comfortable until I want to Dr. Colon office Truly the best experience ever Extremely knowledgeable , Friendly and caring Dr. and staff I highly recommend Dr. colon To all my family and friends
Evansville , IN |
I was a patient for 30 years before she took it over. I had a broken front tooth and the receptionist decided i could wait a few weeks and that I couldn't speak to anyone else there. I told the dentist what happened she did nothing about it. They don't do extractions or root canals anymore so I would have to go elsewhere for that. I went elsewhere for all of it! Some good people work there but the receptionist on a power trip and dentist who doesn't care was too much.
in Evansville, IN |
Dr. Colon (& staff) is truly amazing!! Our whole family (husband, myself & children) all go to her... she's also very good w kids (they adore her too!!) I needed a tooth removed while 27wk pregnant & was SO nervous & scared... They made me feel so comfortable, were so understanding, and did a GREAT job!! Highly recommend to anyone!!
Evansville, IN |
The receptionist was VERY rude when I called to schedule new patient appointments for myself and my husband. She said that their office doesn't receive much money with my insurance (HIP) and that THEIR company rule stipulates that one of us would need to be in a "good patient" standing before the other one would be seen, even though they are accepting new HIP patients. She also said that I would be an on-call basis only patient, no advanced appointments allowed. I declined and will go elsewhere!
in Evansville, IN |
Was out of work and got on healthy Indiana plan. This was one of the few places that would accept it. Receptionist was rude and made me feel like the scum of the earth because of my insurance. Every time I came in she was grumpy. Then I schedule my six month cleaning and she cancels it because I'm doing better and got off that insurance. No phone call, no letter, found out by going in for my appointment. And what do you know, talks down to me. Too bad, cause the dentists are nice.
in Evansville |
Dr Colon offer the most comfortable, non pushy ,friendly comprehensive dental expericence with compassion
Outstanding Dentist and staff
in Evansville, IN |
Dr. Colon is a wonderful and caring doctor that always has enough time to explain any questions that you might have without rushing you out the door.
Have you seen Dr. Dagmar Colon, DDS?
Are you Dr. Colon?

Compare Dr. Colon

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Colon's Care Philosophy

Dr. Colon's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in Indiana not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• Chipped Tooth
  • Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Demineralization

Indiana Univ

Graduated in 1993

Indiana

Graduated in 1993

Dr. Colon does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Colon and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Dentistry