Dr. Cynthia Wiggins, DDS

Dentistry ·  Female

Dr. Wiggins

Alpha Omega Dental Center

1550 Commerce Dr Marquette, MI 49855

Dr. Cynthia Wiggins, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Marquette, MI and has been practicing for 23 years. She graduated from University Of Michigan School Of Dentistry-D.D.S. in 1996 and practices dentistry.

Dr. Wiggins accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check if Dr. Wiggins treats your condition or procedure

• Root Canal
  • Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning

Dr. Cynthia M. Wiggins is a General Dentist serving the Marquette area for more than 20 years. Dr. Wiggins is experienced in Non-Surgical Gum Treatments, Root Canal Therapy and Sealants. She is a professional member of the American Dental Association...

1996
University Of Michigan School Of Dentistry-D.D.S.
1988

4.2

Dr. Wiggins?
Dr. Wiggins' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Cynthia Wiggins, DDS
Extremely fortunate to have found Dr Wiggins and support staff when we moved to the area. Excellent culture focused on customer care.
made me feel comfortable
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Wiggins, DDS?
I have been a pt of Dr. Wiggins for years. I trust her and her staff with my dental care/needs. I highly recommend her office!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Wiggins, DDS?
Really good at listening and explaining everything that needs to be done and going on.
Dr. Wiggins does excellent work Thank-you
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Wiggins, DDS?
I was fortunate. I was looking into Invisalign, having had a poor orthodontics experience in another state. Dr. Wiggins did a beautiful job, my teeth remain perfect many years later, and her realignment corrected my lifelong TMJ. Yet beyond that specialty, she has provided the best dental care I had ever had anywhere I’ve lived—no fuss, no nonsense, reasonable. My beloved doc also resolved years of pain from gum recession. She practices excellence. Look at her photo; that says it all!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Wiggins, DDS?
I appreciate the capacity to see multiple conclusions and apply case specific, personal advantage.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Wiggins, DDS?
Dr. Wiggins and staff are absolutely fantastic!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Wiggins, DDS?
Very encouraging therefore less frustrating as to how to keep my oral health as good as possible (for my age!). Great staff. Explains well when asked. Friendly. I am very satisfied with her treatments and referals.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Wiggins, DDS?
Very nice and kind to me, it was appreciated considering I do not have normal insurance and feel somewhat guilty with state coverage. I did work for the government for 8 and a half years and for Younkers store for over eight years and cleaned homes. I suppose I paid plenty to the state over the years,
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Wiggins, DDS?
My experience with Dr. Wiggins is exceptional. She takes the time to listen and make sure you are comfortable. She makes sure that your teeth at their best and does not stop with quality and care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Wiggins, DDS?
Dr. Wiggins certainly offers a no stress environment at her practice. I never doubted a minute that she wasn't doing the absolute right thing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Wiggins, DDS?
Dr. Wiggins and her staff go above and beyond in all areas of complete dental care. I feel very confident, and comfortable having my family taken care of for any issue that may arise. One of my favorite parts of Alpha Omega Dental Center is the state of the art office, rooms and equipment. They are always looking to improve and educate their patients. Dr. Wiggins is always seeking and learning new and improved techniques to service her patients. She cares about givin...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Wiggins, DDS?
I have been seeing Dr. Wiggins for about eight years. I originally came to her because of migraines that I had been having since childhood. She did a series of diagnostic tests and x-rays and identified the problems, which had eluded many other dentists across the years. She worked with me for several months in which she almost completely stopped my headaches--a miracle that changed my life. To make the changes permanent, she recommended braces, which I wore for three years. I am so thankful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Wiggins, DDS?
Dr. Wiggins has been my dentist for more than 10 years, and she has helped me immensely with all of my dental problems. She has done everything from individual fillings to crowns and root canals on me, and her work has been incredible each time! I suffer from TMJ and acid reflux disease, and Dr. Wiggins has helped me fix the problems these issues caused with my teeth, and she worked with me to get the best care possible every single visit, even with sub-par with insurance. Thanks Dr. Wiggins!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Wiggins, DDS?
I came to Dr.Wiggins with a major issue of TMJ along with migraine headaches. I was at the point of thinking that I would have to just live with both. After talking with Dr. Wiggins she asked that she meet with both myself and my husband to discuss my options. Not only did she treat me, she also had me go to a physical therapist and a chiropractor to ensure that my ENTIRE body structure was aligned. It was the best decision I have EVER made.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Wiggins, DDS?
Dr. Wiggins is so available and helpful and willing to do whatever it takes to feel better
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Wiggins, DDS?
I have learned through coming here that my dentists in the past haven't been doing things that are the best for the patient. From being informed of each step of the process to simple things that make the patient more comfortable Dr Wiggins does a great job. I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone. All the staff here are helpful and very nice people. I honestly love Dr Wiggins personality and the fact that she's so down to earth. Thank you for the excellent care!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Wiggins, DDS?
Staff was very friendly and helpful. Dr Wiggins was very nice; took time to explain my problems and are taking measures to make sure I'm covered by my insurance.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Wiggins, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Wiggins?

Alpha Omega Dental Center