Dr. Cynthia Lagasca-Ignacio, DDS

Dentistry •  Female

Dr. Lagasca-Ignacio

Family Dentistry

8265 Village Pkwy Ste B Dublin, CA 94568

Dr. Cynthia Lagasca-Ignacio, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Dublin, CA. She practices dentistry.

Dr. Lagasca-Ignacio's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lagasca-Ignacio

Dr. Lagasca-Ignacio?
Dr. Lagasca-Ignacio's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Cynthia Lagasca-Ignacio, DDS
Amazing care and fantastic staff. Highly recommend
Feb 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Lagasca-Ignacio, DDS?
I can't imagine going anywhere else. This is the best dental service I have ever received by far.
Rich Jochner – Feb 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Lagasca-Ignacio, DDS?
Always pleasant to be there!!!
Mirna is great – Feb 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Lagasca-Ignacio, DDS?
Best dentist I have ever been to. Very thorough, professional, and pleasant!! I continually recommend her to everyone.
GEORGIA KUHNHOFF – Dec 23, 2019
It was great
Dec 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Lagasca-Ignacio, DDS?
As always, I received a thorough teeth cleaning and exam. Everyone in this office is friendly and extremely competent. A+!
Dec 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Lagasca-Ignacio, DDS?
As always great care from a caring and professional dental team.
Nov 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Lagasca-Ignacio, DDS?
As a people watcher, I enjoy watching the staff when patients come in. They are shuffling papers until the door opens. Everything stops as they greet, each one by name. Shortly, you are escorted to a small room where the care only accelerates. The last time I was in as soon as I opened my mouth they mounted a crown (sorry about the pun!). My only disappointment is when I am referred to a specialist. Although the work is excellent, compared to my regular dentist, the visit is deeply lacking.
Datechie – Nov 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Lagasca-Ignacio, DDS?
The friendliest & most knowledgeable staff you will encounter. Dr. Ignacio has the most up to date dental equipment and techniques you can find anywhere. I Highly recommend them.
Glenn – Oct 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Lagasca-Ignacio, DDS?
It's always a good experience going to Dr. Ignacio's office. The women working at the front greet you like a friend, very professional, warm. The hygienist took her time and was very friendly. The dentist never rushes through her exam, answers any questions, and I trust her completely.
norma carlson – Oct 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Lagasca-Ignacio, DDS?
After many years had to find new dentist this office was highly recommended I felt very comfortable great dentist and staff
Oct 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Lagasca-Ignacio, DDS?
Always a great experience at the office. Staff are super nice.
Oct 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Lagasca-Ignacio, DDS?
Always a pleasure getting my smile worked on by Dr Ignacio and her staff. The minute you walk into the office you don't realize you're in a dental office. It's like going to a family or friend's home. You are immediately greeted by the front office staff, who actually know you by name. Wait time is never an issue, and if you do have to wait (say for your child's appointment), you've got coffee, tea, refreshments, free wifi, etc. I almost forgot about my appointment. Whether it's a cleaning or a filling, it's always done with my comfort in mind. If I'm feeling a little uncomfortable in that chair, I can just watch a movie on the TV above me or turn on the massage on the chair! The care this office provides is second to none. If you're looking for a new dentist in the Dublin/San Ramon area for you and your entire family, you need to pay this office a visit.
Jul 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Lagasca-Ignacio, DDS?
Everything is great! Professional, friendly, punctual, clean, caring and kind to my whole family! Have been coming here for over 10 years and have always been happy :)
Jul 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Lagasca-Ignacio, DDS?
Regular check up. The staff is knowledgeable and informative. Dr. Ignacio takes the time to explain her findings. I highly recommend Dublin Family Dental!
May 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Lagasca-Ignacio, DDS?
Every time I come here it’s like visiting with friends. I look forward to seeing Dr Ignacio and my hygienist, Gabby, each visit.
May 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Lagasca-Ignacio, DDS?
Wonderful caring staff. Left feeling so well taken care of and above and beyond caring for not only my dental health but my overall health as well. A visit with Myrna, the lovely hygienist, is worth a double shot of expresso nurturance. The entire staff is so positive and uplifting...love love love this group.
Apr 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Lagasca-Ignacio, DDS?
My first visit was a 'Comprehensive Oral Evaluation' with Dr. Cynthia Lagasca-Ignacio. It exceeded my expectations. She was very thorough. At the end she even gave me a lesson on how to properly floss. I was impressed. They were not in a hurry and took the time to do a proper exam. Thanks.
Apr 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Lagasca-Ignacio, DDS?
Dr. Lagasca-Ignacio is great! She is so nice, she takes her time with her patients and explains everything step by step. I would definitely recommend her to my family and friends.
Mar 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Lagasca-Ignacio, DDS?
Dr. Lagasca-Ignacio is very skilled, knowledgeable, and kind. Her practice is staffed with an especially caring team. What our family has noticed over the last several years is a lack of “staff turnover” often typical of dental practices. Instead, everyone is delighted to be there. It’s both a welcoming environment, and an objective sign that relationships between doctor, staff and patients are consistently positive. Our kids have been happy there, too—and that means everything.
Elizabeth in Dublin, CA – Mar 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cynthia Lagasca-Ignacio, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Lagasca-Ignacio?