Dr. Curtis Johnson, DDS
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Curtis Johnson, DDS

Dentistry | Male

9401 Astoria Blvd East Elmhurst, NY 11369 Get Directions

Dr. Curtis Johnson, DDS is a dentist who practices in East Elmhurst, NY.

Learn about this dentist

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Johnson to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Johnson's Performance
in East Elmhurst, NY |
Dr. Johnson has been my dentist for over 15 years. I have recommended friends and family to his office. He is a trustworthy dentist and knows his craft. He is knowledgable and gives you options. His staff is great. I highly recommend him.
in East Elmhurst, NY |
I've had many dentist in my life time, and never have I had such a soft spoken, took the time to explain kind of doctor, gave me my options and wasnt pushy with more expensive procedures, but most of all he asked if I was okay, if I had pain. All in all he waa GREAT!! His staff was equally attentive. I told many people about him and my nephew is calling for appointment tomorrow. Hes traveling from Manhattan believe me Dr Curtis is worth the trip.
in e.elmhurst |
I took my daughter to the dentist to see Dr. Johnson. My daughter appointment was for 4pm, we didn't see Dr.Johnson until 4:45 very disappointed. So while he was working on my daughter teeth, he ask me what are we doing today? I was confuse, why you asking me what my daughter have today? really? YOU ARE THE DOCTOR YOU HAVE HER FILES!! Than he asks me, who brushes her teeth? I said I helped her brush her teeth, He told me that am not brushes her teeth right with a attitude.NEVER GOING BACK!!!
Have you seen Dr. Curtis Johnson, DDS?
Are you Dr. Johnson?

Compare Dr. Johnson

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Johnson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

No malpractice history found for New York.

Dr. Johnson does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Johnson and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Johnson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Johnson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Johnson does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Johnson and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.