Dr. Curtis Dailey, DDS

Dr. Curtis Dailey, DDS

Orthodontics  |
Dr. Curtis Dailey, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Hampton, VA and has been practicing for 16 years. He graduated from University Of North Carolina in 1996 and practices orthodontics, orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics, and more.

2118 Executive Dr

Hampton, VA 23666

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Ameritas
  • Dental Network of America
  • DenteMax
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Dailey

This content was provided by Dr. Dailey ""Our mission is to provide excellent orthodontic care to our patients in a friendly and fun environment.Combining the right mix of personal care and attention to detail, advanced technology and continuing education, we are committed to give you, your family and friends the best in orthodontic care. At Dailey Orthodontics we work as a team, our highly trained orthodontic assistants are consistently challenged to be on the cutting edge of the latest techniques and work closely with Dr. Dailey to ensure the highest orthodontic standards. " http://www.daileyortho.com/"

• Orthodontics
  • Craniofacial Orthodontics
  • Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

• Cleft Lip and Palate
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth
  • Overbite
  • Tempormandibular Joint Pain
  • Thumb Sucking
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Underbite

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• Hampden-Sydney College
  • University of Rochester
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2000
  • University Of Virginia Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1998

Dr. Dailey has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Dailey has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Dailey does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dailey and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dailey's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dailey to family and friends
based on 201 total reviews (8 with comments)

Dr. Dailey's Performance

Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

in Hampton
It was my first visit and I was very impressed with Dr. Dailey and the office staff and their professionalism. I'm sure I will get the outcome I'm looking for. I will recommend Dailey Orthodontics to anyone looking for dental work.
All the staff we spoke with were very friendly! Dr. Curtis was extremely helpful, and very willing to answer all our questions. Stormy was also extremely helpful in answering our questions. We came in today for a second opinion, and have chosen to go with Dailey Orthodontics for the work that needs...more
in Hampton, VA
First visit was super impressed with how thorough they were for a consultation in order to make sure I got exactly what I needed to correct my teeth for that ideal smile.
in Carrollton, VA
I was referred by my family dentist and I am so glad. Everything was so quick and smooth.. they went over all my options and I can't wait to start my invisaligns...to see the process of bringing back my perfect smile!
in Newport News, VA
Wouldn't recommend him to my family/friends. On my first interaction with him, he had very poor bedside manner. I didn't even know who he is. He didn't introduce himself. He approached me, ordered me to open my mouth, close them, and then he just walked away. I guess after doing this for many...more

Are you Dr. Dailey?