Dr. Cramin Wiltz II, DMD

Dr. Cramin Wiltz II, DMD

Prosthodontics  ·
Dr. Cramin Wiltz II, DMD is a prosthodontics practitioner in Madison, AL and has been practicing for 6 years. He graduated from University Of Alabama At Birmingham / School Of Dentistry in 2009 and practices prosthodontics, maxillofacial prosthodontics, and more.Read his story

1041 Balch Rd # 180

Madison, AL 35758

• Care Credit

Learn about Dr. Wiltz II

Dr. Wiltz II's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Wiltz II "I've known since high school that I wanted to go into medicine. When I started exploring my options in college, I kept thinking of my father, who lived with dentures since he was 19, always had problems with the fit and was self-conscious in social situations. I thought of all the people in the small, four-stoplight town I grew up in who didn't have any teeth or had missing teeth. And it made me think about dentistry as a way I could truly make a difference in people's lives. In both college and dental school, I had a lot of great mentors who guided me toward specialty dentistry. I made more dentures than anyone and made them all myself (unlike classmates who sent theirs out to a lab). I think the highlight of my educational experience was casting my dad's dentures. He finally could be confident about his smile."

This content was provided by Dr. Wiltz II ""My goal is to have you leave my office knowing you're getting the best quality dental restoration possible and that you don't have to think about what most people take for granted: smiling, eating and talking. Knowing I've done that makes me happy.""

5  Practice Areas

• Reconstructive Dentistry

• Chipped Tooth
  • Tempormandibular Joint Pain
  • Tooth Discoloration

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Alabama.

• Xavier University Of Louisiana
  • University Of Alabama At Birmingham / School Of Dentistry
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2009
  • Lsu Health Sciences Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2012

Dr. Wiltz II has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Wiltz II has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Wiltz II does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wiltz II and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wiltz II's Reviews

4.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wiltz II to family and friends

Dr. Wiltz II's Performance

Dr. Wiltz II Says:
"

I value the opportunity to get my patients' feedback. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback here. We're happy to address any questions or concerns you may have. You can reach us directly at info@MadisonProsthodontist.com or (256) 319-3256.

"

I started my journey with Dr. Wiltz about a year ago, from the beginning I was very apprehensive about my visit with his office and embarrassed about how I would feel when he saw the shape that the few teeth that I had left were in. Once I met & started my treatment with Dr. Wiltz I realized I had...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
i heard he was a good doctor. I went for 1 visit. The cost is too high since he does not accept dental insurance. It seems prosthodontic doctors here , so far, do not accept dental insurance. So driving further is still cheaper, in my opinion. so 4 stars for 1 visit to doctor becaue of...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry there was a misunderstanding about our insurance policy. Informing our patients about our financial policies up front is important to us. We're not a provider for any specific insurance carrier, but we're happy to file claims for patients to be reimbursed directly. Pricing does reflect our utmost commitment to quality. We value honest communication with our patients, but If we somehow failed to communicate our insurance policy effectively, we do apologize.

Dr. Wiltz II came very highly recommended by my dentist. Since I have been going to him I can see why. He is very friendly, kind and helpful. He takes what ever time you need to discuss your treatment. I am very pleased and impressed with everything he has done so far.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for your review Troy!

From the first time I met with Dr. Wiltz, I knew he was the the Prosthodontist that I felt comfortable with. At 65 years old and having years of dental maintenance neglect, I was not sure if I was a candidate for a new smile. In less than a years time Dr. Wiltz completely changed my smile to one...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0

Bud, thank you for your review!

Nearby dentists with similar experience

Dentistry