Dr. Craig Willis, DDS

Dr. Craig Willis, DDS

Orthodontics  ·
Male

Dr. Craig Willis, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Logan, UT. He practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.Read his story

Poole & Willis Orthodontics

1340 N 600 E Ste 2

Logan, UT 84341

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Willis

Dr. Willis' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Willis "As an orthodontist, I care for an amazing variety of people, each with a unique story and experiences to share. My days are filled with fascinating conversations, and I come away from each exchange having learned something new about the world and myself. These conversations, and the bonds that grow between myself and my patients during their treatment, are immensely fulfilling. I appreciate the trust each person places in me, to create a beautiful smile just for them, and am honored by that fact every day. My Bachelor of Science in chemistry was awarded by Utah State University. I attended the University of California at Los Angeles, where I was awarded my Doctorate of Dental Surgery and graduated summa cum laude. My education then took me to the East Coast, where I studied at the Medical College of Virginia and received my certificate of specialty in orthodontics. The field of orthodontics is constantly changing, and continuing education is one way I keep up with the changes. I commit many hours each year to attending seminars and participating in study clubs in order to stay up to date. I enjoy studying the latest methodologies and learning about the newest technologies, then incorporating them into my practice. This ensures our patients receive the highest level of orthodontic care possible. I currently live in North Logan with my wife, three children, and our five-pound Maltese named Sophie. My passions, outside of family and orthodontics, include cycling and snowmobiling. For the last 15 summers, I have trained for and completed the 206-mile bicycle race (LOTOJA) from Logan to Jackson. I love giving back to our community, especially working with children. I enjoy teaching hygiene at our local elementary schools and performing health screenings for our local Head Start programs. It’s so much fun to work with these kids!"

This content was provided by Dr. Willis "Welcome to Poole & Willis Orthodontics - your Cache Valley orthodontic specialists. We are a respected orthodontic practice, with four locations in Logan, Smithfield and Providence, Utah and Preston, Idaho. Drs. Morris L. Poole, Morris N. Poole and Craig L. Willis desire to give their patients the best orthodontic care available!"

2  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics
  • Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

• Dental Crowding
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Overbite
  • Underbite

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• University of California, Los Angeles
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College of Virginia School of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Willis has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Willis has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Willis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Willis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Willis' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Willis

Dr. Willis?
Dr. Willis' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Craig Willis, DDS
Dr. Willis fit my daughter in for an emergency retainer repair. The were so friendly and helpful. I definitely recommend this office!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Willis, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Willis?

Compare Orthodontists