Contact provider for availability

Dr. Craig Steichen, DDS

Dentistry ·  Male

Dr. Steichen
7131 Prospect Pl NE Albuquerque, NM 87110

Dr. Craig Steichen, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Albuquerque, NM. He practices dentistry.

Dr. Steichen accepts

Dr. Steichen accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO

Dr. Steichen?
Dr. Steichen's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Craig Steichen, DDS
RecentMost Helpful
This office offers excellent reliable service. The staff is excellent and Dr. Steichen is an experienced Dentist with the most modern equipment I have ever seen.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Steichen, DDS?
Top notch, winning team! Expertise in cutting edge dental technology sprinkles with compassion & humor rules the day! Patient focus is superior. I am grateful for them whenever we need to visit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Steichen, DDS?
I am so glad a friend recommended Dr. Steichen many years ago. I cannot say enough good things about him and his staff. Everyone is welcoming and ensures you have the best appointment possible. Everything is high tech and spotless. If you are looking for a dentist, look no further. You will not be disappointed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Steichen, DDS?
I have been going to Dr. Craig Steichen for over 4 years. It was the best switch in my dental health I have ever made! I have a terrible history dental history. He has helped me learn a few tricks to take care of my teeth better, is amazing with people, and the technology he has in the office is amazing. The fact that I can go in and have a crown put on in one trip is amazing. Plus his tech tools have detected cavities way faster than just a normal xray. His whole staff is great too:)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Steichen, DDS?
Amazing dentist and wonderful staff! My husband and I have been going there for many years. Dr. Steichen is very knowledgeable and keeps up-to-date with the latest technology. Everyone there is also very concerned about comfort. We have been taking our 2 and 4 year old there now too and they are great with young kiddos! I cannot recommend them enough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Steichen, DDS?
Great Dentist - Wonderful Staff One stop shopping. Dr. S. has all the bells and whistles. You can clearly see what is going on in your mouth - not like those old xray machines that leave you guessing. Dr. Steichen began working on my mouth 10 years ago and it was a mess from poor dentists and dental care. He was systemic and got my mouth into tip-top shape. I have a beautiful smile and good breath. :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Steichen, DDS?
Superb dental care and very personable. Love him and all his staff. Char B.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Steichen, DDS?
Dr. Steichen is a true professional and a truly compassionate and caring human being. If there was an award for Best Dentist Ever, he would win. He properly utilizes technology, stays current in medical technology and his office and staff is a one stop shop for any dental needs from cleaning to implants (and likely many procedures I'm not aware of).
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Steichen, DDS?
The best dentist that I have ever had!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Steichen, DDS?
My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Steichen for approximately 15 years. That says a lot! He fit my husband in the next day when my husband's tooth fell out, fortunately because we used all the chickets n couldn't make my hubby a tooth out of the gum lol. He and his staff are a great team. Keep up the good work everyone! Kuddos Kuddos Kuddos !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Steichen, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Steichen?