Dr. Craig Smith, DDS

Dr. Craig Smith, DDS

Orthodontics  ·
Male
Dr. Craig Smith, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Smithtown, NY and has been practicing for 18 years. He graduated from Tufts School Of Dental Medicine in 2001 and practices orthodontics.

50 Route 111 Ste 214

Smithtown, NY 11787

Every day I wake up and thank God that I chose to be an orthodontist. It allows me to meet and interact with unique people every day. I?m a people person. People come to see me because they want a better smile, and I take great pride in delivering th...

• Orthodontics

3.8

Dr. Smith?
Dr. Smith's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Craig Smith, DDS
I can’t say enough good things about Dr. Craig and his entire staff, but amazing will sum it up. A picture's worth a thousand words, just pop in and see for yourself, you'll love the way they make you feel at home and I know first hand. My youngest was lucky enough to experience invisalign and...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Smith, DDS?
Good but Dr. Smith has a patient overload and doesnt take the time to thoroughly look things over. He doesn't take the time to fix your teeth properly. He is nice but doesnt pay close attention to detail.
Wonderful experience
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Smith, DDS?
Dr. Smith's office was very professional. I was greeted immediately, filled out my paperwork & then taken to the back for my treatment. I've been a patient now for 5 months & each time I've seen Dr. Smith it has been very smooth. I definitely recommend this office. Everyone is just amazing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Smith, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Smith?