Dr. Craig Sater, DDS

Dr. Craig Sater, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Craig Sater, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Cocoa, FL and has been practicing for 32 years. He graduated from Emory University School Of Dentistry in 1986 and practices dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.Read his story

780 West Ave

Cocoa, FL 32927

• Guardian
  • Health Net

Learn about Dr. Sater

Dr. Sater's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Sater "We take great pleasure in welcoming you to our practice. We want you to feel special and comfortable when you visit our office. We can provide you with a wide range of dental services, from preventive dental care to full mouth reconstruction, from family dentistry to cosmetic dentistry. Dr. Sater offers the latest technology and we look forward to providing you with the most advanced dental care possible. Dr. Sater also offers a fantastic option for high-fear patient Sedation Dentistry. We now offer IV Conscious Sedation or Oral Sedation, that allows you to have an IV or take a couple pills, relax and wake up to a new, beautiful smile. We also offer Nitrous Oxide Sedation. Dr. Sater has completed advanced training and is certified to provide you with this specialized treatment option. Our Goal: -To promote long term dental health using the latest and finest quality materials. -To consistently have our patients feel the level of service received exceeded their expectations. -For our patients to feel more comfortable and confident as a result of spending their time, effort and money with us. -For our patients to be so satisfied with us that they tell all their family and friends about their positive experience our office provided. -To increase our patients' quality of life by providing the finest in cosmetic and reconstructive dentistry. -To provide our high fear patients with a gentle and compassionate dental alternative using sedation dentistry, so they no longer avoid the dentist. Dr. Sater is a native Floridian who grew up in Cocoa Beach. He has been providing comprehensive dentistry in Brevard for over 22 years. He graduated from Emory University School of Dentistry in Atlanta, Georgia in 1986 with a Doctorate in Dental Surgery. Dr. Sater spent his undergraduate years at Brevard Community College and at the University of Florida. Dr. Sater's primary focus has been esthetics and reconstructive dentistry. He has extensive training and experience in cosmetic dentistry. He continues his education each and every year to stay up to date in all the current treatment modalities that dentistry has to offer. The most exciting and innovative part of his practice has been the ability to offer Sedation Dentistry. With over half the population avoiding the dentist because of their fears and anxiety, Sedation Dentistry allows these patients to achieve the quality dental care that they deserve. Dr. Sater has incorporated Sedation Dentistry into his practice to better serve his patient. We have several sedation options available to you, including: - IV conscious Sedation - Monitored Triazolam and Nitrous Oxide Sedation - Nitrous Oxide Sedation - Oral Medicines including valium or versed If this may be something that interests you then please call us at 321-631-5600 and ask us to mail you a Sedation Dentistry Information Package. Dr. Sater and the entire sedation team is CPR Certified (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation). Dr. Sater also holds an IV parenteral conscious sedation permit through the Florida Department of Health, Board of Dentistry in addition to his Florida Dental Licence. He is also ACLS Certified (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) for your safety and well being. Dr. Sater is also an Eagle Scout, he is currently an adult leader in Troop 709 in Merritt Island were his son, Christian has also become an Eagle Scout. Dr. Sater is a merit badge counselor for both dentistry merit badge and first aid merit badge. Both Dr. Sater and his wife enjoy traveling with their children. "

This content was provided by Dr. Sater "At Craig A. Sater, DDS, PA we delivers high-quality dental care to patients of all ages.

A truly family-friendly dental practice, our team creates a pleasant atmosphere for your dental care. We strive to continually deliver high-quality dentistry.

Building Relationships with Patients

From the moment our patients walk through the door, they are treated with friendliness and respect. Our dental team invests in the overall wellness of our patients, believing that the best dentistry happens when patients are valued and respected.

Investing in State-of-the-Art Technology

Advanced technology helps make dental treatments comfortable and efficient. At Bell Dental, our office is equipped with the most advanced dental tools and technologies, giving us the ability to deliver high-quality dental care.

Providing Outstanding Dental Services

The combination of these efforts equips us to deliver outstanding dental treatments and services. "

7  Practice Areas

• University Of Florida, Gainesville
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1982
  • Emory University School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1986

Dr. Sater has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Sater has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sater does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sater and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sater's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sater to family and friends

Dr. Sater's Performance

Dr. Sater Says:

Thank you for the feedback.  That is very important to our dental practice.  Dr Sater

This was my best dental experience. I have been to good and bad dentists over the years. This office was great, no pain, took care of me right away. I even had a Saturday appointment. All good.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I would highly recommend Dr Sater and staff! I had to have 4 wisdom teeth taken out and 3 fillings and he did a great job for me! I had decided on sedation to get thru this as I really don't like to have this sort of thing done! Jennifer filed my insurance and everything was taken care of...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I had the best experience I have ever had at a dental office. The staff got me right back and the doctor was very nice and helpful. I felt I was treated sincerely. They submitted my insurance for me and I left happy. My 8 year old son got a Spiderman toothbrush and said the office Rocks all the...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr Sater made me feel very comfortable, he is conservative and gave me 2 choices for my dental options. His office manager Jennifer explained the costs and got me financing with CareCredit. It was a great experience. I love my new smile.
Are you Dr. Sater?