Dr. Craig Rubinoff, DDS

Dr. Craig Rubinoff, DDS

Dentistry  |

Craig H. Rubinoff is a Dentist - Periodontics (Periodontist) practicing in Poway, CA , started practicing 1981 PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation American Academy of Periodontology American Dental Association California Dental Association San Diego County Dental Society AWARDS & ACCOLADES Top Doctor – San Diego, FORMS OF PAYMENT Accept cash, checks, money orders, and credit card payment (MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express). INSURANCES ACCEPTED Discount program with Cigna. OFFICE HOURS Monday - Thursday : 7:20 AM - 4:30 PM Friday: 7:20 AM - 3:00 PM

Craig H. Rubinoff, DDS, MS, APC

13035 Pomerado Rd Ste A

Poway, CA 92064

Learn about Dr. Rubinoff

This content was provided by Dr. Rubinoff "Dr. Rubinoff is a specialist in periodontics and dental implantology. We specialize in conservative and surgical treatment of gum disease including cosmetic procedures to aesthetically enhance your smile, as well as dental implantology that can replace single or multiple missing teeth.

Although no one likes to go to the doctor or dentist, we strive to make your visits with us as comfortable and pleasant as possible. We strongly believe that our patients comfort is an important part of quality dental care."

• Periodontics

• Root Canal
  • Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Whitening

No malpractice history found for California.

1 Sanction
  • Other (9/11/2014)
    Action Taken: Probation
    Summary: Please reference the following Document
    Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    State: California
1 Board Action
  • Other (8/24/2017)
    Action Taken: License Reinstatement without Restrictions
    Summary: Please reference the following Document
    Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    State: California

• University of Pittsburgh- BS Biology
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1976
  • Northwestern University Dental School - DDS
    Medical School | Graduated 1981
  • Periodontal - Northwestern University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1983
  • CME - Certificate and Master of Science Periodontics - Northwestern University
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Rubinoff has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Rubinoff has no media or publications listed.

• Italian
  • Korean

Dr. Rubinoff does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rubinoff and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rubinoff's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rubinoff to family and friends
Dr. Rubinoff's Performance
I would recommend Dr Rubinoff. He is very knowledgable and personable. He answered all of my questions.
Dr. Rubinoff is great, makes me feel at ease, very caring and a great demeanor. very professional and is truly concerned for the patient's well being. I would recommend Dr. Rubinoff to my friends. Thank you Dr.!
I am extremely impressed with the care I received from everyone in this office. My teeth & gums are improving greatly after surgery and specific care instructions I've learned. Many Thanks!!
have seen DR Rubinoff for almost 5 years and have always received excellent care from him and his entire staff... highly recommended esp for laser treatment
Craig has been treating my husband and me for over 20 years. We are extremely pleased with him, as well as his staff.
Efficient.
Clear explanation of procedures and very good service. Great results!
Dr. Rubinoff is very professional. The staff is nice and pleasant as well. Had a great experience.
Great, best of the best
Great job done, even my wife, General Dentistry practicener agreed.
excellent
Good experience as far as I can say.
Dr. Rubinoff did a perfect job on my implant. I couldn't be happier.
Dr. Rubinoff and his staff were great!
My mom is a retired dentist that referred patients to Dr Rubinoff for decades. When I needed a gum graft for recession on multiple teeth she didn't hesitate to recommend him without reservation. Now that I have finished five grafts on both sides of my mouth, I can clearly see why. The before and after pictures are remarkable. If you're looking for the best, stop looking.
I would not hesitate to come back here for future periodontic work.
I felt very comfortable and taken care of throughout the entire process- pre and post procedure. Dr. Rubinoff was very informative and took great detail with everything.
Dr. Rubinoff is an excellent Periodonist who has provided me with exceptional care since 2007. I wouldn't have it any other way. The dental hygienist, Dennis is GREAT! and has a wonderful personality.
Dr. Rubinoff and his staff were very friendly and professional. My experience with the front desk staff was very easy and pleasant, and they worked with me through some insurance changes. His assistants were very friendly and warm. I was nervous about oral surgery but he made the procedure very streamlined and easy. Dr. Rubinoff is also the first dentist to ever make me laugh in the dentist chair! Very friendly and professional dentist and staff! Glad to come back to this...
I have come to this office on two separate occasions for tissue grafts and have had positive experiences from beginning until end. Not to mention, great results with both procedures. Gum grafts are not fun but this office makes it as pleasant as they possibly can. Thank you to Dr. Rubinoff and his staff!
My personal experience with Dr. Rubinoff was the best I have ever had. NO PAIN and great results!
I have had issues with providers in the past. But for as long as I've seen Dr. Rubinoff I've never had anything but a positive experience with him. I also feel very confident with his staff.
As a patient here for 4 years, I am always pleasantly treated by Dr. Rubinoff and his awesome team with the best service with smiles! They continue to show genuine interest and truly care about their patients. Thank you!
Very good care, and overall experience,
Dr. Rubinoff is always so pleasant & caring. I always feel so comfortable at my visits.
always very positive
All of my experiences in the chair have been positive. Dr. R. has improved the condition of my teeth significantly and helping me to maintain my original teeth. The equipment and technology is state of the art. The technicians and office staff are personable and helpful.
Dr. Rfbinof was exceptional in repairing my gum that was causing annoying irritation and pain for several years. He was extremely thorough in treating me and after 4 sessions my pain and irritation has been completely removed. I would recommend him to others.
Tooth extraction and bone graft
Dr. Rubinoff has a great bedside manner and explained things very clearly.
Professionals who work well together.
Always pleasurable
very positive and professional - knows what he is doing
I had a good experience over all not what I had expected.
I have been a longtime patient of Dr Rubinoff, as has been my daughter and wife. In all treatments he has been effective, compassionate and thorough. I have the utmost confidence Dr Rubinoff. His staff is friendly, helpful and attentive.
Wasn't my favorite experience, but they made it pretty easy on me.
T have had the pleasure of experiencing Craig's experstise and professional acumen since our first encounter while in the US Navy. It has been a relationship and respect that will endure forever.
never experience any pain. everyone in office so helpfull...and friendly. would reccommend him to friends
Excellent! His team is warm and friendly.
Dr. Rubinoff and the entire team have been providing excellent service with detail attention to all my periodontics needs over the last six years with complete satisfaction and follow ups.
About 14 years ago I came to Dr Rubinoff with my teeth and gums in terrible condition. Through his expert handling of my oral health, my mouth has been in excellent condition since I started seeing him. I would recommend him to anyone with any gum issues.
words can not express my wonderful experience with Dr Rubiinoff and his wonderful staff !!!
He or his staff always gave me all the info I needed to feel comfortable. They were always wonderful to deal with and I look forward to when I come back for starting the implant procedure.
Dr is very experienced and thorough and his team also so professional and friendly to be around. They are all the best!
Rubinoff and staff were SO EXCELLENT to me! I had a wonderful experience - they really care about their patients.
He is very knowledgeable and willing to explain everything in detail. He has a great sense of humor which always helps!
Had a gum graft, the staff and Dr. Rubinoff were professional and friendly. Had the procedure done with no complications and had free check-ups to monitor the healing process.
Dr. Rubinoff made me feel comfortable and at ease. Answered all my questions and made me feel like i was the most important patient. My teeth and gums were pretty bad. He took care of them and now they are healing great. He is the only Periodontist I would ever see. I highly recommend him to all. He truly is the "Top Gum".
Comfortable environment, received good information for the additional treatments provided and reason behind them.
Have you seen Dr. Craig Rubinoff, DDS?

Visit Dr. Rubinoff