Dr. Craig Pettey, DDS

Dr. Craig Pettey, DDS

Orthodontics  ·
Dr. Craig Pettey, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in The Woodlands, TX and has been practicing for 43 years. He graduated from University Of Texas / Dental Branch in 1975 and practices orthodontics and dentistry.Read his story

4775 W Panther Creek Dr Ste 470

The Woodlands, TX 77381

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Pettey

Dr. Pettey's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Pettey "All in my family are native to Texas except myself. I am happy to be a Texan although not born here. My wife, Nann, and I wanted to raise our family here because of the people and the culture. After 35 years as a general dentist Woodland Village Braces was started. Orthodontics has been the favorite service I have provided for over 30 years. My job is not work but a source of enjoyment. Our patients receive care reflective of this environment. We improve upon their smile by making orthodontic and cosmetic corrections to the teeth and occlusion. We preserve and align all the natural teeth utilizing newer technologies in materials and methodologies. I am a Fellow in the Academy of General Dentistry, which is an award for continuing education in dentistry and a focus in Orthodontics. I am a member of the American Dental Society, the Texas Dental Society, the Houston District Dental Society, the Academy of General Dentistry, the American Orthodontic Society and the Academy of Cosmetic Orthodontics. I am also a provider of the Invisalign Technology for Orthodontics. "

This content was provided by Dr. Pettey "As general dentists we straighten teeth by expanding the mouth to accommodate all permanent teeth. We do not recommend extraction of permanent teeth to correct your smile. Newer technologies in Orthodontics allow this to be accomplished in 12 - 18 months. Shorter term treatments are less expensive and affordable."

2  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics

• Crooked Teeth
  • Gaps Between Teeth

• Brigham Young University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1970
  • University Of Texas / Dental Branch
    Medical School | Graduated 1975

Dr. Pettey has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Pettey has no media or publications listed.

• German

Dr. Pettey does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pettey and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Pettey's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Pettey

Dr. Pettey?
Dr. Pettey's Performance

How was your experience with Dr. Pettey?