Dr. Craig Pearce, DMD

Dr. Craig Pearce, DMD

Dentistry  |
Dr. Craig Pearce, DMD is a dentist who practices in Everett, WA. He is 64 years old and has been practicing for 38 years. Read his story

5920 Evergreen Way Ste E

• Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Pearce

Dr. Pearce's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Pearce "I am from Hyde Park, New York. I graduated from Marietta College in 1975 with a B.S. degree in Biology. I then went on to graduate from Fairleigh Dickenson University School of Dentistry in 1979. I was in the US Army Health Professions Scholarship program so I incurred a military obligation. While in the Army, I completed a residency program in the ADA specialty of prosthodontics at Walter Reed Army Medical Center. I attained Board Certification in prosthodontics in 1989. In 2001, I retired from the Army with rank of colonel and entered private practice here in Everett, Washington. In my free time I enjoy reading (history is my favorite), spending time with my new grandson, and riding my bicycle. I like doing the daily crossword puzzle in the newspaper and quizzing my staff about last nights final jeopardy. I volunteer with the Snohomish County Veterans Assistance a few days a month where we provide free dental care for veterans in need. I really enjoy living in the Pacific Northwest. My favorite part about it believe it or not, is the weather! Coming from the East Coast where the weather is very extreme one way or another, I like that it's cool and mild most of the time and all the rain we get does not bother me at all!"

This content was provided by Dr. Pearce "Our patients' needs are our top priority. We provide great care and comfort on every appointment. We believe that our patients should receive the most comprehensive dentistry with the quality care they deserve. Our staff is great and our dentist is gentle. For our younger patients, we have toys, books and magazines. And for adults, we provide headphones, blankets and pillows."

• Prosthodontics

• Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Upper Dentures

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Fairleigh Dickinson University
    Medical School | Graduated 1979
  • Walter Reed Army Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1988

Dr. Pearce has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Pearce has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Pearce does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pearce and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Pearce's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pearce to family and friends
based on 1 review (1 with a comment)
Dr. Pearce's Performance
snohomish, wa |
Love Dr. Pearce and his staff! They have been taking care of my teeth as well as my families for over 13 years! Dr. Pearce and his assistant Annie are very gentle and caring, they carry on a funny banter that make me forget I'm at the dentist office! The hygienist is very thorough and my teeth feel great after a teeth cleaning with her. The girls at the front desk are always super helpful explaining my insurance benefits to me. Great group of people, I highly recommend their office.
Have you seen Dr. Craig Pearce, DMD?
Are you Dr. Pearce?