Dr. Craig Pearce, DMD

Dentistry | Male

Dr. Craig Pearce, DMD
I am from Hyde Park, New York. I graduated from Marietta College in 1975 with a B.S. degree in Biology. I then went on to graduate from Fairleigh Dickenson University School of Dentistry in 1979. I was in the US Army Health Professions Scholarship program so I incurred a military obligation. While in the Army, I completed a residency program in the ADA specialty of prosthodontics at Walter Reed Army Medical Center. I attained Board Certification in prosthodontics in 1989. In 2001, I retired from the Army with rank of colonel and entered private practice here in Everett, Washington. In my free time I enjoy reading (history is my favorite), spending time with my new grandson, and riding my bicycle. I like doing the daily crossword puzzle in the newspaper and quizzing my staff about last nights final jeopardy. I volunteer with the Snohomish County Veterans Assistance a few days a month where we provide free dental care for veterans in need. I really enjoy living in the Pacific Northwest. My favorite part about it believe it or not, is the weather! Coming from the East Coast where the weather is very extreme one way or another, I like that it's cool and mild most of the time and all the rain we get does not bother me at all!

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Pearce's Care Philosophy

Our patients' needs are our top priority. We provide great care and comfort on every appointment. We believe that our patients should receive the most comprehensive dentistry with the quality care they deserve. Our staff is great and our dentist is gentle. For our younger patients, we have toys, books and magazines. And for adults, we provide headphones, blankets and pillows.

Dr. Pearce's Experience

Visiting Dr. Pearce

Dr. Pearce accepts 10 insurance carriers

Dr. Pearce is now accepting new patients
Dr. Craig E. Pearce5920 Evergreen Way Ste E
Everett, WA 98203
(425) 353-4884Get Directions

Dr. Pearce's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pearce to family and friends
based on 1 review (1 with a comment)
Dr. Pearce's Performance
snohomish, wa |
Love Dr. Pearce and his staff! They have been taking care of my teeth as well as my families for over 13 years! Dr. Pearce and his assistant Annie are very gentle and caring, they carry on a funny banter that make me forget I'm at the dentist office! The hygienist is very thorough and my teeth feel great after a teeth cleaning with her. The girls at the front desk are always super helpful explaining my insurance benefits to me. Great group of people, I highly recommend their office.
Have you seen Dr. Craig Pearce, DMD?
Are you Dr. Pearce?

Compare Dr. Pearce

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Pearce says...

I am from Hyde Park, New York. I graduated from Marietta College in 1975 with a B.S. degree in Biology. I then went on to graduate from Fairleigh Dickenson University School of Dentistry in 1979. I was in the US Army Health Professions Scholarship program so I incurred a military obligation. While in the Army, I completed a residency program in the ADA specialty of prosthodontics at Walter Reed Army Medical Center. I attained Board Certification in prosthodontics in 1989. In 2001, I retired from the Army with rank of colonel and entered private practice here in Everett, Washington. In my free time I enjoy reading (history is my favorite), spending time with my new grandson, and riding my bicycle. I like doing the daily crossword puzzle in the newspaper and quizzing my staff about last nights final jeopardy. I volunteer with the Snohomish County Veterans Assistance a few days a month where we provide free dental care for veterans in need. I really enjoy living in the Pacific Northwest. My favorite part about it believe it or not, is the weather! Coming from the East Coast where the weather is very extreme one way or another, I like that it's cool and mild most of the time and all the rain we get does not bother me at all!

Dr. Pearce's Care Philosophy

Dr. Pearce says...

As a general dentist I treat patients for everyday needs such as teeth cleanings, fillings, dental emergencies, implant services, periodontal services & sealants. I have additional training and board certification in prosthodontics which is the replacement of missing teeth with dentures, partials, crown and bridges.

Dr. Pearce says...

As a Board Certified Prosthodontist I have additional training and certification in specifically making dentures & partials for people who have lost some if not all of their teeth. I take great pride in making dentures and partials that not only look natural, but fit and function as well as having your own natural teeth. I've made thousands of dentures and partials over the last 38 years of my career.

Dr. Pearce's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in Washington not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Broken Tooth

Fairleigh Dickinson University

Graduated in 1979

Walter Reed Army Med Center

Completed in 1988

Dr. Pearce does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pearce and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Prosthodontics