Dr. Craig Menker, DMD

Dr. Craig Menker, DMD

Orthodontics  |
Male

Dr. Craig Menker, DMD is an orthodontics practitioner in Warren, NJ and has been practicing for 27 years. He graduated from Boston University / Goldman School of Dental Medicine in 1988 and practices orthodontics, orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics, and more.Read his story

Menker Braces

• United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Menker

Video

Dr. Menker's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Menker "On Being an Orthodontist My passion is orthodontics. I love creating a beautiful, healthy, perfect smile for each patient. For me, it is the combination of art and science, which allows me to craft the ideal smile based on a person’s unique clinical and lifestyle needs. Today’s technology allows for quicker treatment time, a more comfortable orthodontic process, and completely invisible treatment if that is what the patient desires. Along with modern technology, I use the very best materials and advanced techniques, ensuring the most incredible results. Every day I come to the office looking forward to what’s before me. I spend my time surrounded by terrific people while creating amazing, healthy smiles. What more could a person desire? Through my patient's different interests and life experiences, I’m always learning something new about the world or myself, and I find that to be fulfilling. Even better, though, are the friendships that develop. I get to know each patient on a personal level and we do become a family of friends. It’s a joy to spend my days creating gorgeous smiles! My Education and Commitment to Continuing Education I received my Doctorate of Dental Medicine (DMD), and completed the Orthodontic Specialty Program at Boston University, under the legendary leadership of the late Dr. Anthony Gianelli. This provided me with an exceptional foundation in orthodontics. In order to stay current with the constant developments in orthodontic technology, materials, and methodologies, I attend the annual American Association of Orthodontists meetings, monthly study clubs, and online webinars. This enables me to bring the latest advances to my patients. They rely on me to deliver the highest quality care and I am committed to doing that, consistently. Professional Memberships American Association of Orthodontists American Dental Association New Jersey Association of Orthodontists New Jersey Dental Association Midatlantic Society of Orthodontists Central Dental Society I have also been voted, by my peers, as New Jersey Monthly Magazine’s Top Orthodontist and Top Dentist on multiple occasions. Our wonderful patients have also voted our practivce New Jersey Monthly Magazines Top Family Dentists. Personal Life I’m originally from Maryland; Basking Ridge has been home since 2001. Away from work I spend as much time as possible with my wife and children. I also enjoy physical activities, including snow skiing, water skiing, and running. Additionally, I’m an avid gardener and love playing the drums."

This content was provided by Dr. Menker "I am passionate about creating perfect smiles. After 20 over years of practice I have built a brand new state of the art new office in Warren New Jersey for my patients. All of us here pride ourselves on giving you the best experience , making you comfortable, keeping treatment affordable all while providing the very best treatment available. Please visit my website at www.menkerbraces.com and read what our patients our saying!"

• Orthodontics

• Overbite
  • Tempormandibular Joint Pain
  • Thumb Sucking
  • Underbite

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Tulane University of Louisiana
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1984
  • Boston University / Goldman School of Dental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1988
  • Boston University / Goldman School of Dental Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1991

Dr. Menker has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Menker has no media or publications listed.

• Portuguese

Dr. Menker does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Menker and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Menker's Reviews