Endodontics  |
Male
Dr. Craig Duhaime, DDS
Dr. Craig Duhaime, DDS is a dentist who practices in Clarkston, MI.

Endodontic Associates, P.C.

• MetLife
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Duhaime

• Endodontics

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Education data for Dr. Duhaime is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Duhaime has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Duhaime has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Duhaime does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Duhaime and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Duhaime's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Duhaime to family and friends
Dr. Duhaime's Performance
Ortonville, MI |
I was referred to Dr. Duhaime by my dentist for an evaluation of tooth pain. He and his staff were very professional and attentive to my needs. He discovered the need for a root canal and performed it in a very meticulous manner-stopping to check and make sure he was getting everything removed. I have fibromyalgia and he was very sensitive to that aspect also-asking if I needed to rest several times! I had the best experience with him and his staff!!
Clarkston, MI |
I was referred to Dr. Duhaime by my dentist to have a root canal done. I have had a fear of dentists due to previous bad experiences. Dr. Duhaime and his entire staff were very considerate of my feelings and did an excellent job of taking care of my two root canals. The experiences were painless and actually pretty stress free!! Thank you Dr. Duhaime and staff!! I would recommend him to anyone who needs endodontic care.
in Attica, MI |
Dr. Craig Duhaime ans his staff went above and beyond for me. I was in horrible pain and they got me in right away.
in Grand Blanc, MI |
I can't thank Dr Duhaime enough for working me into his busy schedule so quickly when I had severe tooth pain. It was worth the drive to Clarkston. His office was very clean and everyone seemed concerned to help me. I felt total confidence as he worked and explained what he was doing and kept asking me...how I was doing. After the procedure and the anesthetic wore off...I was totally pain free. I would highly recommend Dr Duhaime to anyone needing a root canal.
in North Ridgeville, OH |
Dr. Duhaime scheduled me on short notice after my general dentist referred me for increasing pain. Dr. Duhaime was very thorough, finding an unusual fourth canal in my tooth and proceeded with the root canal in a very professional manner. He asked several times whether I was experiencing any pain and did add some additional pain relief as the procedure progressed. His assistant seemed to anticipate every move and was very pleasant throughout the procedure. I went home pain free with no issues.
Have you seen Dr. Craig Duhaime, DDS?
Are you Dr. Duhaime?

MetLife PDP
  • Principal Financial Group
    Dental PPO
    Dental

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.