Dr. Craig S. Donn, DDS

Dr. Craig S. Donn, DDS

Cosmetic Dentistry | Male | 63 years old

One of the joys of being a dentist is having the ability to improve patients' quality of life. Not only am I responsible for diagnosing dental conditions, but I must also learn about and understand my patients' expectations. In doing so, I can provide more than just healthcare services; I can establish a healthy dentist-patient relationship which can ultimately lead to more effective dental treatment. As a dentist, I have had the unique opportunity to help people in so many different ways. I can help patients overcome any fears or phobias that have prevented them from obtaining proper dental care. I can make their lives more fulfilling by allowing them to smile with confidence and allowing them to properly function. I feel eternally blessed to be able to change peoples' lives in such a positive way. I graduated from New York University School of Dentistry in 1977 and completed my general practice residency at the University of Florida. There, I obtained advanced training in all aspects of dentistry that has allowed me to go beyond the scope of most general dentists and provide my patients with a wide and varied array of dental services at one convenient location. I have worked in various types of dental practices from the inner city to Park Avenue in Manhattan. Seeing many different practices allowed me to set my own vision for what type of dental practice I would like. I am constantly taking continuing education courses and traveling throughout the country in search of the most interesting and informative classes the profession has to offer. I am on the cutting-edge of all of the latest technology in cosmetic dentistry, implant dentistry, and many other aspects of this ever-changing field. I take a proactive, not reactive, approach to dentistry. Outside the Office I was born in Brooklyn, New York, and lived there until I graduated from dental school. In 1981, I moved to Cherry Hill with my wife, Randee, and started my own dental practice. My wife was a major influence in shaping my practice into what it is today. She was my first assistant, office manager, receptionist, and my one and only employee until she became pregnant with our first daughter. I have two beautiful daughters, Lindsay and Chelsey. Lindsay is a lawyer/MBA, and works in New York City. Chelsey is an actress living in Beverly Hills, California. In my spare time, I love the outdoors. I enjoy playing tennis and biking and have also become a wine enthusiast, traveling extensively to visit vineyards and wineries throughout the world. I've learned to balance my life, enjoying the time spent working and the time with my family. My charitable work includes the Dental Lifeline Network in which I donate my time and service to help people in need. We help a few people a year by providing comprehensive dental reconstruction. It is a true life changer for those people. My office also donates toothbrushes, toothpaste, and other dental supplies to underprivileged families throughout the Jewish and Christian community. My staff and I often donate our time to those patients that truly are in need of dental care and just cannot afford it. Read more

Craig S. Donn, DDS
1939 Marlton Pike E
Cherry Hill, NJ 08003 Get Directions

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Craig S. Donn is your family dentist, providing comprehensive oral healthcare services with an emphasis on cosmetic dentistry and full mouth restoration. After serving the Cherry Hill, Voorhees, and Mt. Laurel communities for over 30 years, we've built a reputation for the quality of dental care we provide and the beauty of the smiles we create. We take a holistic approach to your oral health, connecting with your entire body's well-being, and ensuring you receive a lifetime of happy, healthy smiles. Our dental team is dedicated to helping you maintain your health and your beautiful smile for many years to come. We look forward to getting to know you and your family.Read more

Personal Bio

based on 29 total surveys
Experience with Dr. Donn
Dr. Donn's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (22)
Have you seen Dr. Craig S. Donn, DDS?

Dr. Donn's Care Philosophy

Dr. Donn says...

Cosmetic Dentistry, Veneers, Teeth Whitening, Pediatric Dentistry, Dentures, Implants, Crowns, Bridges, Bonding, Mouth guards, Oral Cancer Screening, Endodontic treatment , Root Canals, Wisdom Teeth.

At the office of Craig S. Donn, DDS, we provide a variety of preventive, cosmetic, and restorative dental treatments that are comfortable, safe, and effective. Our practice is also equipped with the latest dental technology.

Our personable and nurturing staff cares about your health and well-being because we truly believe that you are special. With individualized treatment plans, you'll be comfortable and at-ease with our ability to give you optimum oral health.

We pride ourselves on respecting patients' time by not making them wait, because we believe that your time is just as important as ours. We also see patients as early as five a.m. and are open late three nights a week for your convenience. Plus, with our 24-hour emergency services, we're here whenever you need us.

Dr. Donn says...

Implant Dentistry, Pediatric Dentistry, Endodontic Treatment, Gum Disease, Preventative Care.

Dr. Donn's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Cosmetic Dentistry
  •  Sanctions found

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Sanction

Dr. Donn has received 1 sanction

• Disciplinary action in another state (5/2/2014)
    • Action Taken: Reprimand
    • Summary: Craig Stuart Donn; License # DS021595L; NATURE OF COMPLAINT: The dentist had disciplinary action taken by the proper licensing authority of another state.; ACTION TAKEN: The Pennsylvania Board of Dentistry issued the dentist a public reprimand and ordered the dentist to pay a $3,000 civil penalty.
    • State: Pennsylvania

• Chipped Tooth
  • Gingivitis
  • Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Attrition

New York University / College of Dentistry

Graduated in 1977

University of Florida / College of Dentistry

Dr. Donn does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Donn and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Dentistry