Prosthodontics  |
Dr. Craig Conrow, DDS
I'm a native Californian who, right from the start, knew I wanted to study dentistry. Having been raised in a "Dental Family" my father and uncle practiced together in Northern California and taught me the importance as a young boy the value of good hygiene and dental care. I began my college education at California State University in Sacramento and was then awarded a doctorate with high honors in dentistry from the University of the Pacific, School of Dentistry in San Francisco. My credentials also include three years of post-doctoral studies in prosthodontics at the top dental school in the nation*, the University of Texas Health Science Center in San Antonio, where I received a certificate and a Masters of Science degree in prosthodontics. I have been examined and awarded board certification in prosthodontics while in private practice. Even though I taught prosthodontics at three prestigious universities, my biggest desire was to set up a private practice and personally see the amazing transformations that are possible today in a state-of-the-art dental environment. I still devote a substantial amount of time to continuing my dental education, and the best part is seeing the benefit of my advanced studies in every smile I restore. Being back to the desert, I grew up in the Coachella Valley and like you I've come to understand it's allure. Getting outside and enjoying the wonderful weather some of my favorite things I enjoy doing with my family; hiking, biking, swimming and water skiing.I have been married to my wife Patricia for 27 years and have raised our two sons who also have a passion to the great outdoors of the desert. Whether I'm at home or in my office, a first-class experience is my focus. It's a joy to achieve this excellence on a daily basis and share it with others.

73993 Highway 111 Ste 200

Palm Desert, CA 92260

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Blue Shield of California
  • Guardian
  • MetLife
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Conrow

This content was provided by Dr. Conrow "What does it mean to be Board Certified in Prosthodontics?

After completing an accredited residency program, Prosthodontists have the option of applying for Board Certification in the specialty. The process, which is administered by the American Board of Prosthodontics, is similar to that in other dental and medical fields. Subsequent to completing a comprehensive written examination, candidates must present three patient cases and defend their diagnosis, treatment, and results to a panel of examiners, all of whom are experienced Board Certified Prosthodontists.

After successfully challenging the multi part process, which requires approximately four years, the Prosthodontist becomes certified and is recognized as a Diplomate of the American Board of Prosthodontics. To maintain their certification, Diplomates must demonstrate their commitment to their continuing professional education by attending or presenting scientific lectures or publishing articles or textbook chapters."

• Prosthodontics

• Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

No malpractice history found for California.

• University of The Pacific / School of Dentistry
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1990
  • University Of Texas Health Science Center / Dental School
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1993

Dr. Conrow has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Conrow has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Conrow does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Conrow and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Conrow's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Conrow to family and friends
3.1
based on 15 total reviews (1 with a comment)
Dr. Conrow Says:

Our Mission is to guide our patients along a path of optimal dental health by delivering the highest possible level of care in a friendly, safe, and comfortable environment.  Our team of professional, compassionate and committed employees, we aim to improve patient health, appearance, self-confidence and overall quality of life.

Dr. Conrow's Performance
    GOOD
Terrible experience! After my first with Dr. Conrow, I would not use him as my cosmetic dentist. I need someone that is detail oriented, does excellent work and is also a good listener. This dentist does not meet my needs. I was not impressed with what I saw in the after pictures of his patients. Dr. Conrow was not personable and seemed irritated at my questions and explanations of what my issues were with my teeth and bite. I will let everyone know of my bad experience!
Have you seen Dr. Craig Conrow, DDS?
Are you Dr. Conrow?

• Guardian
    DentalGuard Preferred
  • MetLife
  • Principal Financial Group

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Prosthodontics