Dr. Craig Burhoop, DDS

Dr. Craig Burhoop, DDS

Dentistry  |
Dr. Craig Burhoop, DDS is a dentist who practices in Sioux City, IA. He is 50 years old and has been practicing for 24 years.Read his story

3434 S Lakeport St

Sioux City, IA 51106

• American Republic
  • CoreSource

Learn about Dr. Burhoop

Dr. Burhoop's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Burhoop "I truly love being a dentist! It is fulfilling to perform such a necessary service for my patients, and to do so in a comfortable and even relaxing fashion. I love when new patients look up at me at the end of their visit and tell me how surprisingly easy it was! I enjoy the personal relationships that have evolved from serving patients since 1994, and I look forward to meeting you and your family. In the Practice I am here for my patients. Being a dentist means serving the people and families in our community, helping them attain and retain healthy, beautiful smiles for life. When a patient has an emergency situation, I am happy to be there for them and relieve pain or discomfort. If a patient comes in wanting a brighter smile, I enjoy helping them attain that. The looks and comments of gratitude I receive from the community make me realize how essential it is to treat everyone with the level of respect and compassion that they deserve. My team and I take our jobs incredibly seriously, but we also love having fun! After all, dentistry is all about smiles, and we want each patient to realize that our office is a great place to be. My team and I have been working together for many years, and we enjoy building a practice where anyone can feel at home. We serve a wide range of patients from all different backgrounds, and we want everyone to feel welcome and appreciated here. Education and Continuing Education Prior to becoming a dentist, I earned my Doctorate of Dental Surgery from Creighton Dental School in 1994. Since then, I have continued my education through professional courses, seminars and study groups. I take my continuing education very seriously because it keeps me on the cutting edge of the latest advances, materials, and techniques in the ever-changing dental field. My studies also renew my passion for great dentistry, and I am always looking for proven technology to implement into our practice, ensuring my patients always receive the best care available. Family and Community I grew up in York, Nebraska, and have been a part of the Sioux City community since 1996. My lovely wife, Julie, and I have two daughters named Abigail and Isabella. When I am not in the office, I enjoy doing anything outdoors, especially boating, water skiing or scuba diving. Of course, I always love spending time with my wonderful family! I am also active in our community. I am a member of Sunnybrook Community Church and the Sioux City Dental Association, and Board Member on the McCook Lake Association."

This content was provided by Dr. Burhoop "Lakeport Dental Care is a small, personal office where each patient is seen individually by Dr. Craig Burhoop. Since 1996, our practice has proudly served Sioux City families with high quality dental services and a gentle touch.  In addition to regular checkups and teeth cleanings, we also offer crowns, aesthetic tooth colored fillings, veneers, dental implants and extractions.

We know that quality dental care goes hand in hand with a comfortable and relaxing atmosphere. Our patients are greeted by name and always feel welcome and appreciated here. Our young patients love the games, iPads and music we have in our treatment areas, and parents and adult patients enjoy our personal treatment.

We believe that coming to the dentist should be a relaxing and rewarding experience, and we make that happen! Call us today to schedule an appointment and discover for yourself the difference of Lakeport Dental Care."

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Iowa.

• Creighton University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Creighton University
    Medical School | Graduated 1994

Dr. Burhoop has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Burhoop has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Burhoop does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Burhoop and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Burhoop's Reviews

Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

Sioux City, IA |
Careful, considerate care by very professional staff. If you want up to date care by a knowledgeable dentist and his staff this is the place to go. Thanks everyone for a great experience.
Thank you so much! We do our best to give you the best dental health care.
North Sioux City, SD |
Dr. Burhoop always provides me with the best dental care. He is extremely gentle and makes sure I am not in any pain!
Thank you so much! It is our pleasure to serve you for all your dental needs.

Visit Dr. Burhoop