Dr. Craig N. Burhoop, DDS

Dr. Craig N. Burhoop, DDS

Dentistry | Male | 49 years old

3 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Learn about this dentist

Lakeport Dental Care is a small, personal office where each patient is seen individually by Dr. Craig Burhoop. Since 1996, our practice has proudly served Sioux City families with high quality dental services and a gentle touch. In addition to regular checkups and teeth cleanings, we also offer crowns, aesthetic tooth colored fillings, veneers, dental implants and extractions. We know that quality dental care goes hand in hand with a comfortable and relaxing atmosphere. Our patients are greeted by name and always feel welcome and appreciated here. Our young patients love the games, iPads and music we have in our treatment areas, and parents and adult patients enjoy our personal treatment. We believe that coming to the dentist should be a relaxing and rewarding experience, and we make that happen! Call us today to schedule an appointment and discover for yourself the difference of Lakeport Dental Care.Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Burhoop's Experience

Visiting Dr. Burhoop

Dr. Burhoop accepts 20 insurance carriers

Dr. Burhoop's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Burhoop to family and friends
based on 3 total surveys
Dr. Burhoop's Performance
Have you seen Dr. Craig N. Burhoop, DDS?
Are you Dr. Burhoop?
Get started today!

Compare Dr. Burhoop

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Burhoop says...

I truly love being a dentist! It is fulfilling to perform such a necessary service for my patients, and to do so in a comfortable and even relaxing fashion. I love when new patients look up at me at the end of their visit and tell me how surprisingly easy it was! I enjoy the personal relationships that have evolved from serving patients since 1994, and I look forward to meeting you and your family.

In the Practice

I am here for my patients. Being a dentist means serving the people and families in our community, helping them attain and retain healthy, beautiful smiles for life. When a patient has an emergency situation, I am happy to be there for them and relieve pain or discomfort. If a patient comes in wanting a brighter smile, I enjoy helping them attain that. The looks and comments of gratitude I receive from the community make me realize how essential it is to treat everyone with the level of respect and compassion that they deserve.

My team and I take our jobs incredibly seriously, but we also love having fun! After all, dentistry is all about smiles, and we want each patient to realize that our office is a great place to be. My team and I have been working together for many years, and we enjoy building a practice where anyone can feel at home. We serve a wide range of patients from all different backgrounds, and we want everyone to feel welcome and appreciated here.

Education and Continuing Education

Prior to becoming a dentist, I earned my Doctorate of Dental Surgery from Creighton Dental School in 1994. Since then, I have continued my education through professional courses, seminars and study groups. I take my continuing education very seriously because it keeps me on the cutting edge of the latest advances, materials, and techniques in the ever-changing dental field. My studies also renew my passion for great dentistry, and I am always looking for proven technology to implement into our practice, ensuring my patients always receive the best care available.

Family and Community

I grew up in York, Nebraska, and have been a part of the Sioux City community since 1996. My lovely wife, Julie, and I have two daughters named Abigail and Isabella. When I am not in the office, I enjoy doing anything outdoors, especially boating, water skiing or scuba diving. Of course, I always love spending time with my wonderful family!

I am also active in our community. I am a member of Sunnybrook Community Church and the Sioux City Dental Association, and President of the McCook Lake Association.

Dr. Burhoop's Care Philosophy

Lakeport Dental Care is a small, personal office where each patient is seen individually by Dr. Craig Burhoop. Since 1996, our practice has proudly served Sioux City families with high quality dental services and a gentle touch.  In addition to regular checkups and teeth cleanings, we also offer crowns, aesthetic tooth colored fillings, veneers, dental implants and extractions.

Dr. Burhoop's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in Iowa not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Iowa.

• Broken Tooth
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

Creighton University

Graduated in 1994

Dr. Burhoop does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Burhoop and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Dentistry