Dr. Craig Berry, DMD

Endodontics •  Male • Age 35

Dr. Berry

Long Island Endodontics

141 Franklin Pl Ste C Woodmere, NY 11598

Dr. Craig Berry, DMD is an endodontics practitioner in Woodmere, NY and has been practicing for 6 years. He graduated from UMDNJ New Jersey Medical School in 2010 and practices endodontics and dentistry.

Dr. Berry's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Berry

Dr. Berry?
Dr. Berry's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Craig Berry, DMD
After years of having issues with my teeth and going from dentist to dentist I was finally referred to Dr Berry by a friend after a previous dentist poorly gave me a crown. He specializes in root canals so when I showed up in extreme pain he saw me right away. He was able to diagnose and start working immediately. Several weeks later I am pain and swelling free. He was even able to save my crown so I didn't have to get a new one. I would highly recommend Dr Berry.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Berry, DMD?
I had root canal work done br Dr. Berry and didn't have any pain during the procedure or after. I would highly recommend Dr. Berry to my family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Berry, DMD?
Dr. Berry is an exceptional practitioner who inspires confidence in patients through his knowledge, ability, professionalism and affability. The staff is friendly, accommodating, and efficient. I highly recommend Dr. Berry's services and appreciate his care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Berry, DMD?
Dr. Craig berry was very nice and professional, I went to him for a second opinion because my first root canal experience was tortured. Thank God I find him, it was painless.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Berry, DMD?
Dr. Berry was very kind, funny and professional. I appreciate his thoroughness. The staff was friendly and efficient. Over all for a root canal procedure it was as pleasant as it could be.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Berry, DMD?
Dr Berry was professional but very approachable & had a positive attitude. He made the experience comfortable & was concerned with how I was doing throughout. The music was great & all the staff was reflective of Dr Berry’s mission of patient care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Berry, DMD?
ew, is autistic and he needed root canal done. Matthew's dentist sent us originally to another doctor. Matthew was so uncomfortable and afraid that he had an anxiety attack. When we found Dr. Berry, we immediately made an appointment with him. Dr. Berry made sure we were seen as soon as possible. Matthew took to him right away. Dr. Berry was very kind and caring and patient with Matthew. He made Matthew very comfortable and helped him stay calm.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Berry, DMD?
Kudos to Dr Berry and his staff. He made me feel so at ease. He is personable and knowledgeable in his field. He has the latest technology. If you need additional canal Dr Berry is the one.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Berry, DMD?
I have been a patient of Dr Berry on a number of occasions, and have always been made comfortable by both his excellent chair side manner as well as his high level of skill. A+
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Berry, DMD?
Seemed knowledgeable and competent. Great painless technique injecting the lidocaine. Accomodated my request for a hole in the dam for mouth breathing. Answered my questions readily. Office and staff very pleasant. Hopefully won't need another root canal anytime soon, but if I did, would definitely return.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Berry, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Berry?

• Endodontics

2013
UMDNJ New Jersey Dental School (Endodontics)
2011
Woodhull Medical Center
2010
UMDNJ New Jersey Medical School
2005
Yeshiva University

• Hebrew

Dr. Berry accepts

Dr. Berry accepts the following insurance:

Aetna PPO