Dr. Courtney Wedel, DDS

Dentistry •  Female • Age 37

Dr. Courtney Wedel, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Edmond, OK. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Wedel to book an appointment.

Cross Timbers Family Dental

What People Say About Dr. Courtney Wedel, DDS
Very good experience.
Linda Kerley – Dec 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Courtney Wedel, DDS?
They got me in within a few days after making an appointment online. I discussed the problems I've been having & we told me I could have different options, but I would have to come back for a complete exam. They made an appointment for me to come back in & we would go from there. She asked me if I had any questions.
Sharon – Nov 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Courtney Wedel, DDS?
Was just my second visit and it was an emergency having a painful time with bad tooth. Dr Wedel reached a decision to remove a terribly rotten tooth holding a bridge of three teeth that was hard to lose. I knew for quite a long time I had to do this but the pain gave me no choice. She works fast and I am so impressed with her skills and that of all the staff. If I had reservations they are dispelled. Would recommend this office to anyone looking for a new or first dentist.
Elaine King – Sep 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Courtney Wedel, DDS?
Very smooth, pleasant cleaning visit! Dr. Wedel and staff are very friendly and professional. In and out in about 45 minutes!
Sep 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Courtney Wedel, DDS?
Dr. Wedel is great. Don't care for the dental hygienist.
Sep 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Courtney Wedel, DDS?
Up to date technology/ talked listened and then took care of my issues. I certainly would recommend Dr Wedel and her staff.
Aug 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Courtney Wedel, DDS?
Everyone must experience Dr. Wedel. She was confident, energetic, strong, kind, patient, courteous, explained things, she was full of smiles, extremely pleasant, yet extremely serious about her work and work ethic. I've seen 5 dentists in my lifetime and she is the absolute best. And I'm 47. She makes me feel safe and confident about my dental care. I was also helped by Rachel, Dr. Langford, Brooke, Yesi, both Jennifers, Leslie, & Cecilia. I'm in love with this entire Dentist office staff.
C. Renee Wilson in Edmond, OK – Mar 02, 2019
A great dentist!
Bruce in Edmond, OK – Feb 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Courtney Wedel, DDS?
Completely competent, Friendly and will definitely return.
Diana Alexander in Edmond, OK – Sep 13, 2018
Excellent experience!
Jun 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Courtney Wedel, DDS?
So happy to find an excellent trustworthy dentist!!! Hygienist Brooke was very thorough and professional.
Marleen Harris in Edmond – May 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Courtney Wedel, DDS?
I found the staff at the Crosstimbers Dental very friendly and helpful with my first visit. Everyone made me feel very comfortable. Dr. Wedel was very informative about my dental care and suggested the proper procedures in a very informative way, answered all my questions and believe it or not looking forward to my return visit for my crown and cavity on friday at 8:00 on april 4th.
David Best in Edmond, OK – May 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Courtney Wedel, DDS?
Dr Wedel is THE BEST! She is so patient and caring and I've never known any dentist administer injections so gently. As a lifelong nervous patient, I am always made to feel at ease and comfortable. I would also like to add that the dental nurse Jenny is excellent and the ladies front of house are always friendly and welcoming. Overall Dr Wedel has a first class operation at Cross Timbers.
M Zinnecker in Edmond, OK – Mar 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Courtney Wedel, DDS?
From the time I walked in the door I was treated like I had been going there all my life. Everyone was very friendly and helpful and Dr Wedel was excellent and I would recommend her to anyone.
Lynda in Edmond oklahoma – Feb 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Courtney Wedel, DDS?
Although her staff is absolutely amazing(&so sweet), I was not satisfied with Dr. Wedel herself. She confirmed that my pain is being caused by an infection, but did not offer antibiotics or anything of the sort. She tried to constantly sell me on several extra things that were very pricey & unnecessary. After thorough research, I chose her specifically to have my wisdom teeth removed, but she will not extract teeth that are "slightly crooked", but atleast she told me that. I will not be back.
Edmond, OK – Jan 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Courtney Wedel, DDS?
The staff and Dentist is always friendly. I had two old old root canals that cracked and had infection. Both teeth pulled without pain and infection went away. A crown was needed to replace the two teeth. My crown wasn’t the right color and needed some adjustment. They ordered a new crown to make sure I was happy at no extra cost. Very Satisified!
Rick Joiner in Edmond – Dec 07, 2017
Very courteous and articulate
Claude Miller in Edmond, OK – Jul 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Courtney Wedel, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Wedel?

Dr. Wedel accepts

Dr. Wedel accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
United Concordia
Advantage Plus PPO
National Fee-for-Service
Dental

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Oklahoma

Check if Dr. Wedel treats your condition or procedure

As trained medical professionals, our dedication to maintaining a safe environment through rigorous infection control procedures is at our core. We know that moving forward our commitment to your safety will be even more important. While continuing t...