Dr. Courtney Ethington, DMD

Dr. Courtney Ethington, DMD

Orthodontics & Dentofacial OrthopedicsFemaleAge 30

Dr. Courtney Ethington, DMD is a Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics Practitioner in Chesterfield, MO. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Ethington to book an appointment.

Bankhead Orthodontic Specialists

Bankhead Orthodontic Specialists - Chesterfield4 West Dr Ste 170 Chesterfield, MO 63017
Bankhead Orthodontic Specialists - Wentzville1051 W Pearce Blvd Wentzville, MO 63385
Bankhead Orthodontic Specialists - Carlinville910 W Main St Carlinville, IL 62626
Bankhead Orthodontic Specialists - Alton2828 Homer M Adams Pkwy Alton, IL 62002
Bankhead Orthodontic Specialists - O'Fallon3006 HIGHWAY K O Fallon, MO 63368
Bankhead Orthodontic Specialists - Warrenton511 Ashland Ave Warrenton, MO 63383

• Low Wait Times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

More Orthodontics Specialists at Bankhead Orthodontic Specialists

Dr. Ethington's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ethington

Dr. Ethington

I LOVED THIS OFFICE! Dr.Courtney and her entire staff were so nice to us. I had my oldest treated somewhere else in Edwardsville and felt like I was just a number, but here they made my kids feel so welcomed. My daughter can't wait to get her braces on. I haven't seen her smile in ages because of her spaces. It was nice to feel at home in a "MEDICAL BUILDING" with all of today's uncertainties. I didn't feel uncomfortable or scared to touch anything and that in itself is huge. The Alton office was great, and I like that I can go to ANY location. Thank you Rachel and Dr.Courtney we look forward to seeing all of you in August! PLUS, They sing and laugh, It's GREAT!
Becky – Jul 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Courtney Ethington, DMD?
Dr. Ethington is not only a brilliant orthodontist who makes the best decisions for each patient, but she is also caring and always willing to answer all questions. Her treatment plan is based on the latest science and the specific needs/desires of the patient. She cares about her patients and works hard to make the experience pleasant and successful. She is a wonderful doctor and it is a joy to be her patient. I always look forward to my visits!
Michelle Burke – Jul 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Courtney Ethington, DMD?
She gave me the understanding of how my daughters treatment was going to go. I never had braces as a kid and I didn't know what to expect. Dr.Courtney explained it to BOTH of us. Taking the time to make sure all my questions got answered made me know for sure I was taking my daughter to the right place.
Kandice – Jun 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Courtney Ethington, DMD?
Dr. Courtney is so friendly and a wealth of knowledge. I had braces growing up and wasn’t compliant wearing my retainers, so as an adult my teeth had shifted back. Through her treatment plan, I am able to get the smile I have been wanting and already feel much more confident. She was able to place clear brackets and clear ties so the braces aren’t even noticeable. Her office is extremely clean and tidy and her office staff is helpful and welcoming. I am very pleased with having Dr. Courtney do my treatment and would recommend her to everyone.
Phil – Jun 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Courtney Ethington, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Ethington?

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Missouri

Check if Dr. Ethington treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Ethington accepts

Dr. Ethington accepts the following insurance:

Ameritas
MetLife
Principal Financial Group
United Concordia

MEET DR. ETHINGTON

"I am so excited to be joining the team at Bankhead Orthodontic Specialists. I feel grateful to be an orthodontist where...

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics