Dr. Courtney Ethington, DMD

Dr. Courtney Ethington, DMD

Orthodontics & Dentofacial OrthopedicsFemaleAge 31

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

Dr. Courtney Ethington, DMD is an Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics Practitioner in Chesterfield, MO and has over 6 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from University Of Kentucky, College Of Dental Medicine in 2017. Her office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Bankhead Orthodontic Specialists

Bankhead Orthodontic Specialists - Chesterfield4 West Dr Ste 170 Chesterfield, MO 63017
Bankhead Orthodontic Specialists - Wentzville1051 W Pearce Blvd Wentzville, MO 63385
Bankhead Orthodontic Specialists - Carlinville910 W Main St Carlinville, IL 62626
Bankhead Orthodontic Specialists - O'Fallon3006 HIGHWAY K O Fallon, MO 63368
Bankhead Orthodontic Specialists - Warrenton511 Ashland Ave Ste A Warrenton, MO 63383

Bankhead Orthodontic Specialists

Bankhead Orthodontic Specialists - Alton2828 Homer M Adams Pkwy Alton, IL 62002

• Explains Conditions WellPatients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers TelehealthThis provider offers telehealth appointments. Call the office to schedule an appointment.
  • Low Wait TimesPatients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

More Orthodontics Specialists at Bankhead Orthodontic Specialists

Dr. Ethington's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ethington

Teeth Cleaning
Efficient and made me feel comfortable during the whole procedure. 10/10 recommend to anyone!
Spencer – Aug 08, 2022
Friendly Staff
The doctors and associates at Bankhead have made my daughter feel very comfortable throughout the whole process of being evaluated and getting her braces on. We are very happy to have found Bankhead Orthodontics!
Jb35 – May 07, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Courtney Ethington, DMD?
We couldn’t love the office, staff, and Dr. Courtney more! So happy with our care!! Xo
Apr 07, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Courtney Ethington, DMD?
Love this office! Staff is amazing!
Apr 01, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Courtney Ethington, DMD?
I LOVED THIS OFFICE! Dr.Courtney and her entire staff were so nice to us. I had my oldest treated somewhere else in Edwardsville and felt like I was just a number, but here they made my kids feel so welcomed. My daughter can't wait to get her braces on. I haven't seen her smile in ages because of her spaces. It was nice to feel at home in a "MEDICAL BUILDING" with all of today's uncertainties. I didn't feel uncomfortable or scared to touch anything and that in itself is huge. The Alton office was great, and I like that I can go to ANY location. Thank you Rachel and Dr.Courtney we look forward to seeing all of you in August! PLUS, They sing and laugh, It's GREAT!
Becky – Jul 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Courtney Ethington, DMD?
Dr. Ethington is not only a brilliant orthodontist who makes the best decisions for each patient, but she is also caring and always willing to answer all questions. Her treatment plan is based on the latest science and the specific needs/desires of the patient. She cares about her patients and works hard to make the experience pleasant and successful. She is a wonderful doctor and it is a joy to be her patient. I always look forward to my visits!
Michelle Burke – Jul 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Courtney Ethington, DMD?
She gave me the understanding of how my daughters treatment was going to go. I never had braces as a kid and I didn't know what to expect. Dr.Courtney explained it to BOTH of us. Taking the time to make sure all my questions got answered made me know for sure I was taking my daughter to the right place.
Kandice – Jun 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Courtney Ethington, DMD?
Dr. Courtney is so friendly and a wealth of knowledge. I had braces growing up and wasn’t compliant wearing my retainers, so as an adult my teeth had shifted back. Through her treatment plan, I am able to get the smile I have been wanting and already feel much more confident. She was able to place clear brackets and clear ties so the braces aren’t even noticeable. Her office is extremely clean and tidy and her office staff is helpful and welcoming. I am very pleased with having Dr. Courtney do my treatment and would recommend her to everyone.
Phil – Jun 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Courtney Ethington, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Ethington?

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Missouri

Check if Dr. Ethington treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Ethington's conditions and procedures:

• Orthodontic Disorders
  • Orthodontic Procedures

Dr. Ethington accepts

Dr. Ethington accepts the following insurance:

Ameritas
MetLife
Principal Financial Group
United Concordia

MEET DR. ETHINGTON

``I am so excited to be joining the team at Bankhead Orthodontic Specialists. I feel grateful to be an orthodontist where...

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

2019
St. Louis University Center For Advanced Dental Education
2017
University Of Kentucky, College Of Dental Medicine

What is the best way to schedule an appointment with Dr. Courtney Ethington, DMD?

New patients may call (636) 778-9345 to make an appointment.

Does Dr. Courtney Ethington, DMD accept any insurance plans?

Does Dr. Courtney Ethington, DMD accept new patients?

New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Courtney Ethington, DMD on Healthgrades. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Ethington's profile.

What conditions does Dr. Courtney Ethington, DMD treat?

Dr. Ethington frequently treats the following conditions: Orthodontic Disorders. See more on Healthgrades.

What is Dr. Courtney Ethington, DMD's office address?

Dr. Ethington's office is located at 4 West Dr Ste 170, Chesterfield, MO 63017. You can find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Is Dr. Courtney Ethington, DMD able to provide telehealth services?

Dr. Ethington provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.

How much experience does Dr. Courtney Ethington, DMD have?

Dr. Ethington has over 5 years of healthcare experience.

Does Dr. Courtney Ethington, DMD receive good ratings from patients?

There is a star rating of 5/5 for Dr. Courtney Ethington, DMD. Patients say that they trusted the provider's decisions and the provider explained conditions well. See all patient feedback on Healthgrades.