Dentistry  |
Dr. Cori Crider, DDS
Dr. Cori Crider, DDS is a dentist who practices in Ypsilanti, MI. She is 59 years old and has been practicing for 29 years.

2444 Packard Rd

Ypsilanti, MI 48197

Learn about Dr. Crider

We are a one-stop shop for your entire family?s dental care needs. We specialize in preventive dentistry and gum health, offering ultrasonic dental cleanings, sealants, fluoride treatments and oral cancer screenings. We also focus on repairing damaged teeth with crowns, implants, teeth whitening and Invisalign?. Our caring staff and friendly, relaxed atmosphere will put you at ease.

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Dental Hygiene
  • General Dentistry (Dental Assistant)
  • Orthodontics

• Root Canal
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• The Ohio State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Michigan / Ann Arbor
    Medical School | Graduated 1988
  • Kois Center
    Other Education | Completed
  • Pankey Institute
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Crider has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Crider has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Crider does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Crider and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Crider's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Crider to family and friends
Dr. Crider's Performance
in Ypsilanti, MI |
This was my first time to this office since I moved back to Michigan. Everyone was very patient and easy to talk to about my dental needs. I was assured that things could be done at whatever pace that I'm comfortable with. My anxiety about pain and cost was relieved and we are moving forward with a big plan and a beautiful smile! Thank you Dr. Crider...Theresa and Kelly!???? I'll be back!
Dr. Crider and her staff are excellent. They create a warm, calm and inviting environment. I would highly recommend her office. My family has been under Dr. Crider's care for over 14 years!
in Ypsilanti, MI |
I enjoy knowing that i am surrounded by dedicated proffesionals. Great work at a reasonable rate for top quality dentistry.
in Jackson, MI |
Dr. Crider is a great dentist. Her and her office staff are very personable and easy to talk to. I cant say enough about the excellent work that was done on my teeth. Absolute beautiful job. Only after being there a handful of times I feel like I've known them for years. Once you go to Dr. Crider's office you won't want to go anywhere else.
in Ypsilanti, MI |
I absolutely Love this dental facility..Everyone is so accommodating and very pleasant to be around..The dentists are top notch and I would highly recommend them..
in Ann Arbor, MI |
Everyone is very friendly...always nice to come here.
Everyone at Dr. Crider’s office is always so friendly and make my three children comfortable while at the dentist.
in Ann Arbor, MI |
Best dentist and staff ever.
in Ypsilanti, MI |
Dr. Crider and her staff are absolutely awesome! I have been a patient for 15 years and she is the best.
Pinckney, MI |
Thank you for making me mercury amalgam free!
in Ypsilanti, MI |
Kind, professional, and knowledgeable staff. Always punctual and honest. I have had work done by both dentists and several of the staff. I can’t imagine going anywhere else.
in Ypsilanti, MI |
I?m very happy with the dental care provided
in Ann Arbor, MI |
Dr Crider and her staff are very friendly and professional. We have received wonderful care for both us and our children. We recommend anyone to her office!
in Ann Arbor, MI |
Excellent care, very high level of expertise, up to date technology, awesome staff. Highly recommend.
Ypsilanti, MI |
Great staff. Friendly and make it fun even for 1st time kids.
in Ypsilanti, MI |
Nice friendly staff with a very professional attitude and knowledge.
in Ypsilanti, MI |
Always a pleasant experience at Dr. Crider?s office! All of the staff are friendly, the hygenist is spectacular and Dr. Crider is a no-nonsense dentist with a great bedside manner.
in Ypsilanti, MI |
Dr. Crider is the best! And so is her staff. Besides that, her office is spotless and beautiful, with plenty of on site parking.
Ann Arbor, MI |
Staff is always friendly, thorough, and helpful!
Ann Arbor, MI |
Excellent care and staff. Friendly, helpful and supportive. Single tooth anesthesia is great.
in Ypsilanti, MI |
The best dentist I have experienced. I?ve needed several types of dental services, and Dr Crider and her staff have always been excellent. Patient care is top-notch.
in Ypsilanti, MI |
Everyone has always been nice & helpful. Dr. Crider has gone above & beyond to help my sister Janet with her teeth issues.
in Belleville, MI |
eryone is very nice and caring, quality service
in MI |
I've always had the best experience with dr. Crider and her staff. Very professional and friendly!
in Ypsilanti, MI |
My family and I have been seeing Dr. Crider for almost 20 years. I can not speak highly enough of the quality of care that we have received over the years. Dr. Crider is absolutely wonderful. Additionally, the office is beautiful and comfortable and the staff is always pleasant and professional.
in Ypsilanti, MI |
Friendliest staff ever! Great dental work as well. Been going to Dr. Crider & her practice for years.
in Ypsilanti, MI |
Very professional and friendly. I am someone that doesn't look forward to coming to the dentist and they calm my nerves and make me feel comfortable.
Have you seen Dr. Cori Crider, DDS?
Are you Dr. Crider?

Visit Dr. Crider

Dr. Crider accepts 3 insurance carriers

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics