Dr. Conway Jensen, DDS

Dr. Conway Jensen, DDS

Pediatric Dentistry  |
Male

Conway is a different breed of pediatric dentists. He has a fun, energetic positive nature. Many patients refer to him as the "fun guy"; as he is usually telling jokes and laughing with his patients and their parents. He'll treat you like you have known him for years. Conway is a practicing Pediatric Dentist and a Diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry. He has been in practice in Vancouver Washington since the completion of his Pediatric Dentistry residency at the Children's Hospital Of Wisconsin. He earned his dental degree from Marquette School of Dentistry. Previous to this he obtained a bachelor degree from Oregon State University. He is licensed for pediatric dentistry in both Washington and Oregon. He is a current member of the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry and other local dental societies, as well as an active on-staff member at Legacy Emanuel Children's Hospital in Portland and Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital. "My primary goal is using the medical model approach to diagnose and treat every patient. I look at each child as a unique individual whose needs are their own. I focus on the whole child and try to treat them as if they are one of my own. I try to educate families while stressing prevention." Dr. Jensen has tremendous pride in his work and strives to provide the best care for every patient. He is dedicated to excellent care and does this by using materials and techniques appropriate for growing children. He has done a lot and has much to offer. Away from the office Conway spends all his time with his wife Jesica and his five children, Aage, Ethan, Jordan, Allie and Zoe. He enjoys being outdoors and loves to cook and bake, especially bread. He loves making bread!! PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry PROCEDURES & TREATMENTS OFFERED BY Dr. Jensen Infant Oral Health exams Cleaning Fluoride Treatments Nutrition and Diet recommendations Habit Counseling (Pacifier use and thumb sucking) Repair of tooth cavities or defects Hospital Dentistry In-office Sedation Diagnosis of oral conditions Management of Gum Diseases and Conditions Care for dental injuries (fractured, displaced, or knocked-out teeth) FORMS OF PAYMENT Cash, Personal Checks, Debit cards and most major Credit Cards. INSURANCES ACCEPTED Aetna Ameritas Assurant Blue Cross California Cigna Dental Delta Dental DenteMax Dominion Dental Guardian Dental MetLife Principal Dental United Concordia United Healthcare Dental Humana Lifewise HOURS Monday to Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM

A Children's Dentist

• Kaiser Permanente
  • LifeWise
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Jensen

This content was provided by Dr. Jensen "Our office, as well as the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, recommends that your child visit the dentist by his/her 1st birthday. The first visit to the dentist can be enjoyable and positive. You can help do this by informing your child of the visit and letting him/her know that the dentist and staff will explain all procedures and answer any questions. The less to-do concerning the visit, the better.It is best if you refrain from using words around your child that might cause unnecessary fear, such as needle, pull, drill or hurt. Our office makes a practice of using words that convey the same message, but are pleasant and non-frightening to the child. Your child's first visit will include a cleaning and fluoride treatment. A complete examination will be performed by Dr. Jensen. Radiographs may be obtained of your child's teeth. Following the clinical examination, Dr. Jensen will consult with you to address any concerns or answer any questions you may have. He also has good advice on ways to provide oral hygiene and avoid future dental issues."

• Pediatric Dentistry

• Teeth Polishing
  • Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Tooth-Conserving Dentistry

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Oregon State University - B.S. Biology
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2000
  • Marquette School of Dentistry - DDS
    Medical School | Graduated 2004
  • Pediatric Dentistry - Childrens Hospital Of Wisconsin
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2006
  • American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
    Other Education | Completed 2010

Dr. Jensen has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Jensen has no media or publications listed.

• Korean

Dr. Jensen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jensen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Jensen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jensen to family and friends
Dr. Jensen's Performance
Visited this office with son for the first time last month and we loved the office! My son is normally pretty nervous in a medical environment, but at A Children's Dentist the staff really took the time to explain what he would be doing during the visit and the tools that would be used and it really calmed his anxiety and made him realize there was nothing to be scared of! The office itself was beautiful, clean, and kid oriented!
These days there is no such thing as service. Doctors offices are rude, dental staff are hasty and looked bothered to be helping you. Dr Jensen and his staff are so personal and helpfull. The ladies at the front desk are welcoming and totally help me with the insurance stuff. The assiatants are great and nice my children. Made the experience great. Clean office and great for kids of all ages not just the young ones. So happy I came. MY son even fell and broke his tooth on...
Since we have been coming here the provider has been informative, describing everything he is doing. He is kind, compassionate and funny. The kids enjoy coming to see him.
Very good at answering any questions I have.
was happy with our visit, kids always love coming too
I have a learning disabled child who can be difficult and they were very good with him. Great. My kids like it here.
Always positive. Puts the kids at ease.
Dr. Jensen is very professional and meets all our needs with the kiddos! They love to come here too!
Excellent
Dr Jensen and his team are fantastic! They all make you feel part of a community by remembering personal details about your family and always greet you warmly. As for the dentistry care, everything is broken down in laymans terms and any and every question is answered so I never feel unsure or uneasy about any procedure. Quality work, quality care and quality employees. I have and will continue to recommend Dr Jensen and his team!
Dr. David at The Children's Dentist (who works with Dr. Jensen) is a very caring and thorough dentist. He always makes my children feel comfortable and lets me know everything that is going on during their appointments. He includes my input in dental decisions and while i'm not the expert here, it's good to know he takes the time to explain what's going on. I highly recommend!
This office is the best dental office I've ever have! The staff is so so friendly, I love it. I will recommend this office to many friends of mine!
My first dental visit was an amazing experience, the staff here is amazing! You guys are the best!!
The Office is very kid friendly, all staff was welcoming and smiling. My three year old dentist loves to come here, because the staff makes cleaning teeth fun.
Always great! Very personable and understanding! Goes the extra mile to insure that my children receive the best dental care!
i love coming here it a good dentist for my kids i have 3
excellent
Dr. Jensen is awesome!! My children are very comfortable with him in the dentist chair!
What a great place. So glad to bring my 3 kids here. They really know what they are doing. Such a difference from last place we were at.
Was great. My kids love it and enjoy their dentist visits
The staff was so great with my kids!! Would recommend this office to anyone with children!
From Phone call to apt, and fixing teeth, it was a great experience. I understand its hard for offices to accept some insurances. I am so greatfull Dr jensen has the kindness to accept our insurance. It is a great office, not like many who accept our insurance. What a treat it is for us to have amazing dental experience. I hope they understand how thankful we are.
He is very patient and entertaining to the kids.
My first visit to this office and I was very pleased with the presentation of the office! Great staff, great place. A++++++ Thanks!! Happy kids :)
really nice office with wonderful staff and doctor! would highly recommened everyone to bring their littles here!
We hit the jackpot when we found Dr. Jensen's office! Our four kids look forward to coming to the dentist! I can't imagine taking my kids to anyone else. Dr Jensen and his staff provide a fun, caring, and welcoming experience for the kids. Dr. Jensen and his staff know how to work and communicate with kids. There are plenty of options to keep the kids busy while they wait, and the staff keeps them entertained while they get their teeth cleaned. Choosing a "prize" after th...
Dr. Jensen and staff are amazing! They make me feel comfortable and always so welcoming!
My 4 year old had an awesome visit. The girls in the back were so great with my son. The doctor took time to answer all my questions and concerns. Such a different experience bringing my child to a pediatric dentist.
Dr J is amazing. Only dentist I have meet that that will call you on his day off to check on his patient. He is so good with my children. My youngest is so scared and poor behaved, he came in early and did an amazing job dispite my childs poor behavior. He really cares and will do what ever he can to help. Such kindness.
Have you seen Dr. Conway Jensen, DDS?

Visit Dr. Jensen