Dr. Constant Lu, DDS

Dr. Constant Lu, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Constant Lu, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Vancouver, WA and has been practicing for 23 years. He graduated from Creighton University School Of Dentistry in 1995 and practices dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, and more.Read his story

3205 NE 78th St Ste 11

• EmblemHealth
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Lu

Dr. Lu's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Lu "I graduated from the University Of Washington with a bachelor's degree in Biology in 1990, and received my dental degree from Creighton University in 1995, where I was a Dean's List member and awarded Who's Who Among Students in American Universities and Colleges. Since then, building a state-of-the-art practice has been a goal of mine. I obtained that when I opened my clinic in Vancouver, Washington, in 1995. I am dedicated to keeping up with the continuous advances in dentistry by completing hours of continuing education each year well beyond my minimum requirements in order to provide you with the latest and greatest dental care. I am also a member of the American Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry, Clark County Dental Association, Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation, American Society of Implant and Reconstructive Dentists, and Christian Medical and Dental Associations. I stay very busy with my wife and two children. I also enjoy playing piano and guitar at church and other events, traveling, reading, weightlifting and fitness, going on volunteer dental trips to countries like Mexico, Philippines, Ukraine, and India. I am also Volunteer Dental Director for Compassion Connect, a non-profit organization that runs clinics for homeless and underserved in 5 states and various countries. Most importantly, I look forward to speaking with YOU about how we can work together to enhance your oral health and smile, in a way that is both comfortable and affordable for you!"

This content was provided by Dr. Lu "We strive to honor our patients with superior service, compassion, and clinical excellence!"

5  Practice Areas

• Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• University Of Washington
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1990
  • Creighton University School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1995
  • Olympia Dental Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1998

Dr. Lu has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Lu has no media or publications listed.

• Chinese, Mandarin

Dr. Lu does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lu and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lu's Reviews

Be the first to leave a review

Dr. Lu?

How was your experience with Dr. Lu?