Dr. Cody Henriksen, DDS

Dr. Cody Henriksen, DDS

Dentistry  |

Dr. Cody Henriksen, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Sioux Falls, SD and has been practicing for 7 years. He graduated from University of Minnesota / School of Dentistry in 2011 and practices dentistry and cosmetic dentistry.Read his story

Dental Comfort Center

4501 E 41st Street

Sioux Falls, SD 57110

• MetLife

Learn about Dr. Henriksen

Dr. Henriksen's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Henriksen "I have been part of the team at Dental Comfort Center since 2011. I am originally from Arlington, South Dakota, graduating in 2002. From there, I attended Augustana College and earned a Bachelor of Arts in Biology and Philosophy. While in college, I was a member of the wrestling team, earning All-American Honors in 2005, 2006, and 2007. I was fortunate enough to be selected to the ESPN Academic All-America team and received an NCAA Postgraduate scholarship. In the summers, I worked with Augustana faculty members conducting research in biology. I still try to keep close connections with everyone I was involved with while in college. After college, I attended the University of Minnesota School of Dentistry. During my years at dental school, I volunteered at Gospel Union Mission providing dental care to the underserved and was an active member in Give Kids a Smile Day. I have wanted to be a dentist ever since I broke my front tooth when I was ten years old. I can relate to anyone who thinks going to the dentist is terrifying! That experience has taught me to give patients the best dental care in the most relaxed environment possible. I absolutely love what I do; I get to meet and work with so many great people in the community and surrounding areas. Developing a long term relationship with my patients is important not only for providing the best care, but it puts the patient first, and makes what I do so rewarding for both myself and the team that I work with. I strive to treat patients in the most gentle, caring way possible. I am grateful to be surrounded by a staff that has the same mentality. We want patients to have a professional experience built on integrity and compassion. All of us at Dental Comfort Center strive to make this the best experience possible. Dentistry is a constantly evolving field, with many changes in how things used to be done, and I am committed to staying up to date on the latest technology and the newest procedures. This ensures that our patients are receiving the best, longest lasting, and most aesthetically pleasing results that we can provide. I am proud to provide same day crowns, soft tissue laser treatment, and advancements in replacing missing teeth. I am a member of the American Dental Association, the South Dakota Dental Association, and a study club that gets together to discuss and learn new aspects of dentistry. I also take continuing education courses both in Sioux Falls and around the country. Outside the office, I enjoy spending time with friends and family, hunting, golfing, and exercise. My wife Lexi is a pediatric flight nurse, and we welcomed the newest member of our family in February, 2015, our daughter Stella Deborah. We also have two spoiled pets; our cat Bonz thinks he runs the show, and our dog Tikka is often sleeping on our couch. I am the youngest of three brothers: Tyler lives in our hometown of Arlington, and Brent is an oral surgeon here in Sioux Falls."

This content was provided by Dr. Henriksen "At the Dental Comfort Center in Sioux Falls, SD, we strive to make your dental experience as comfortable and stress free as possible. A trip to the dentist doesn't have to be filled with anxiety! We believe in compassionate, informed dental care and making positive patient experiences our first priority."

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Chipped Tooth
  • Gingivitis
  • Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Discoloration

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Dakota.

• University of Minnesota / School of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2011

Dr. Henriksen has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Henriksen has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Henriksen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Henriksen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Henriksen's Reviews