Dr. Clinton Esler, DDS

Dentistry ·  Male · Age 65

Dr. Esler

Dr. Clinton Esler, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Amarillo, TX. He practices dentistry and cosmetic dentistry.

Make an appointment

Dr. Esler accepts

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Esler treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Esler's conditions and procedures:

• Dentures
  • Porcelain Veneers

The most advanced level of care for our guests we treat like family.

• Cosmetic Dentistry

Dr. Esler's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Esler

Dr. Esler?
Dr. Esler's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Clinton Esler, DDS
Recent
Dr. Esler and his staff were so professional, sweet, kind and understanding. He listened to exactly what I wanted, and I could not be more pleased with the outcome! The whole experience was pleasant and I would recommend Dr. Elser to all my family and friends. Thank you again Dr. Elser and staff! :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Clinton Esler, DDS?
Very clean facility with a very helpful and friendly staff. The dentist was very gentle and made my experience very comfortable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Clinton Esler, DDS?
Dr. Esler and his staff are very professional. The office is beautiful. I have recommended Dr. Esler to many people in need of dental care. I am especially happy with the results of the MicrO2 sleep appliance. Now I wake up feeling rested and so does my wife by the way. My energy, mood and over all health has improved significantly. Dr. Esler, Kim, Trish and Denise make on a remarkable team and I will continue to use their services as long as they are available. Tylan
Great!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Clinton Esler, DDS?
Dr. Esler has been my dentist for many years and has always provided the best treatment I could ever ask for. He has turned my mouth which had difficult problems into a gorgeous smile that people notice. He has such patience and a dedication to perfection for every patient. Dr. Esler is a credit to his profession and such a wonderful person. I feel blessed to have known him. Debbie
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Clinton Esler, DDS?
Wow! What a difference Dr. Esler has made in my life! Of course, I have a smile to be envied; however, the difference in pain levels of my jaw, neck and headaches has been remarkable. From being greeted by Denise, to the professionalism of Kim and Trish, the office provides a relaxing and comfortable (yes! I mean comfortable) experience. I highly recommend Dr. Esler for exemplary dentistry.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Clinton Esler, DDS?
After years of seemingly random symptoms, including severe headaches, neck pain & stiffness,eye pain & pressure, ear fullness, and jaw pain, I was referred to Dr. Esler and his staff. With the completion of the bite study, which revealed the reason for all my symptoms, I am finally on the road to correcting this issue, thanks to Dr. Esler and his staff. They have gone well beyond my expectations for what a doctor would do to help a patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Clinton Esler, DDS?
Dr. Esler and his staff are the best. They make me feel like family, with hugs, cookies, drinks, and other refreshments as you wait. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who wants the best work possible.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Clinton Esler, DDS?
Dr Esler and his staff have made a life changing difference in my smile. I had lots of old dentistry that was breaking down. I also had TMJ issues. I no longer have pain. My teeth are beautiful. I can't even believe this is my smile.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Clinton Esler, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Esler?