Dr. Clinton Callahan, DMD

Pediatric Dentistry ·  Male

Dr. Callahan

Springs Pediatric Dental Care

6475 Wall St Ste 150 Colorado Springs, CO 80918

Dr. Clinton Callahan, DMD is a pediatric dentistry practitioner in Colorado Springs, CO. He practices pediatric dentistry.

Dr. Callahan accepts

Dr. Callahan accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
United Concordia
Advantage Plus PPO
National Fee-for-Service
Dental

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Dr. Callahan treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Callahan?
Dr. Callahan's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Clinton Callahan, DMD
Recent
Our family has been seeing Dr Callahan for about 13 years. He and his entire staff are kind, helpful, and provide excellent care to children. When we’ve needed procedures, he sets the kids at ease and has a gentle touch. His office staff are always professional and welcoming. We love being seen at this office!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Clinton Callahan, DMD?
I truly appreciated the level of care they provided for my daughter, even the follow-up call after a procedure. The entire staff went above and beyond to provide excellent care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Clinton Callahan, DMD?
We love Dr. Callahan and his staff. Very caring and compassionate. Thank you Jonni for your understanding and caring about our personal situation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Clinton Callahan, DMD?
Dr. Callahan is awesome! I wasn't sure how my 1 year old would do but he made her feel very comfortable and was very friendly. I liked how the waiting room had activities for younger kids and older kids. Support staff was also very friendly and went above and beyond to make sure my questions about insurance were answered.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Clinton Callahan, DMD?
We're a family of 4 so we give 8 thumbs up! We love Dr Callahan! And his friendly awesome staff!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Clinton Callahan, DMD?
Every time Dr. Callahan knocks it out of the ball park! He's beyond fabulous with my toddler and I truly appreciate his patience with her as she learns to trust dental visits.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Clinton Callahan, DMD?
He & the staff are fantastic with my kids and that is key to build trust so they will continue good dental care. Always appreciate Dr. Callahan's willingness to discuss how check-ups look and if there are issues to address.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Clinton Callahan, DMD?
We always have a good experince!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Clinton Callahan, DMD?
Always thourough, knowledgeable, answers all our questions and does excellent work! Friendly staff and dentist. Wouldn't take my kids anywhere else. ??
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Clinton Callahan, DMD?
I was referred to Dr. Callahan by my primary dentist who was out of town. The office staff was great! They were friendly and expedient. Dr. Callahan was very informative and personable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Clinton Callahan, DMD?
We've been coming to Dr. Callahan for 13-years. He's a wonderful dentist and the children love him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Clinton Callahan, DMD?
Caring. Compassionate. Exceptionally skilled.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Clinton Callahan, DMD?
My son chipped his tooth and required a filling to repair the tooth. Dr. Callahan was able to see my son and repair the tooth that same day. Heather, at the front desk, is super helpful scheduling appointments and handling insurance. Miranda, a dental assistant, is friendly and great with kids. The entire staff is great and I have been very pleased to have Dr. Callahan as my son's dentist for the last 8 years!
Excellent
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Clinton Callahan, DMD?
We just left Dr. Callahans office. This was my daughters first dentist appointment. He was exactly what we were looking for. He is very professional yet personable. His office staff was very welcoming and kind. They all did there best to make our daughters visit fun and comfortable. Would recommend him to anyone looking for a dentist that really cares about his patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Clinton Callahan, DMD?
Very nice! He even called us after office hours to check on my son!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Clinton Callahan, DMD?
When we relocated to Colorado Springs, I was concerned about finding a dentist for my daughter. I am so grateful to have discovered Dr Callahan. He was incredibly professional, knowledgable, and friendly. The entire staff made us feel welcome the moment we walked in the door. My seven year old had a wonderful experience and is already looking forward to her next visit. I highly recommend this office!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Clinton Callahan, DMD?
Very knowledgeable, patient, and approachable. Always pleased with our visits. Friendly, helpful other staff as well. Have been patients for about six years with 2 kids.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Clinton Callahan, DMD?
Dr. C and his staff are amazing! They are friendly and patient with my kids and my kids love going to the dentist! Dr. C is knowledgable and I trust is opinion when it comes to treatment options. My family has had bad experiences with other dentists and I'm so happy we found Dr. C. We wouldn't go anywhere else!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Clinton Callahan, DMD?
Always caring and professional!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Clinton Callahan, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Callahan?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Callahan treats patients.

St. Francis Medical Center