Dr. Clint Clements, DDS

Dr. Clint Clements, DDS

Dentistry  |
Dr. Clint Clements, DDS is a dentist who practices in San Antonio, TX. He is 40 years old and has been practicing for 14 years.

303 E Hildebrand Ave Ste 3

San Antonio, TX 78212

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Ameritas
  • Dental Network of America
  • DenteMax
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Clements

This content was provided by Dr. Clements "Dr. Clements and his staff are pleased to welcome you to our practice.  We want all our patients to make informed decisions about their dental needs and welcome any questions you may have.  We want you to feel comfortable with your choice knowing that Dr. Clements is a qualified, caring, knowledgeable and experienced dentist you will love to visit and recommend to your family and friends.  Thank you for choosing our office.  We can't wait to meet you!"

• Chipped Tooth

• University of Texas Medical School At San Antonio
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1999
  • University of Texas Health Science Center / Dental School
    Medical School | Graduated 2003

Dr. Clements has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Clements has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Clements does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Clements and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Clements' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Clements to family and friends
Dr. Clements' Performance
in San Antonio, TX |
I am not very good about scheduling regular dental checkups, but Dr. Clint's office was very accommodating. They didn't harass me about not seeing a dentist in five years. In taking care of my missing crown, they used state of the art equipment, were very professional and took excellent care of me. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for exceptional dental care.
San Antonio, TX |
Emergency situation was seen immediately and treatment was the best. Have been a patient with Dr Clements since 2009 and have never been disappointed. Nothing but praise for Dr Clements and his staff
San Antonio, TX |
What a Great Doctor! My seven and a half year old Daughter needed three baby teeth extracted and Wow was it painless! Perfectly orchestrated work with his assistant, they numbed and extracted so fast she did not realize it had started much less already done. Boasted to her friends at school "didn't hurt at all"
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Clements, Dr. Walker and their entire staff maintain and surpass true professionalism that I look for in a dental team. Every member efficent and proficient in their work. Outstanding y'all.
San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Clements is kind and thoughtful. His skill level is the highest. And Chelsea, his hygienist is fabulous!
in San Antonio, TX |
I like Dr. Clements because he is very pragmatic. He does great work but only the work that needs to done rather than everything the could possibly be done.
in San Antonio, TX |
I always expect the best when I visit Dr.Clements and I have never been disappointed. Most recent encounter: lost a front tooth filling just prior to leaving for an extended vacation. Got in to the office the very next morning, was taken in immediately, was treated and on my way home within about 45 minutes. Dr. Clements has been my dentist for more than 10 years and highly recommend him and his entire staff.
San Antonio, TX |
My experience with Dr. Clements is highly positive - he's friendly, gentle, thorough, and conscientious in my exams. He explains work he's doing as he examines my teeth and we always discuss options for treatment. I feel he truly hears my concerns and take them into consideration as we develop a plan to keep my teeth healthy.
in San Antonio, TX |
Everyone in the office was extremely nice and patient. The exam was very thorough with some things i never even knew dentists checked. My teeth have never felt so clean after this cleaning. I was even offered a solution to a problem no other dentist has ever offered me. Overall, i am very happy with my experience and would recommend this officeto any friend.
in San Antonio, TX |
We love our dentist! Great staff and lovely office.
Spring Branch, TX |
Brandi is great! I'm happy as a duck on water!
in Floresville, TX |
Upon entering Dr. Clements' office I was greeted with a smile , good morning by the front desk lady. I had a short wait for the dential hygienist, who cleaned my teeth throughly and quickly before Dr. Clements arrived to complete my appointment. I had a delightful visit. Thank you again.
in San Antonio,tx |
The staff are friendly and my kids are treated well.
in San Antonio |
All staff are super friendly and very professional. Wait time is less than 5 minutes, great equipment and they tailor their services to my needs!
Quality services provided.
in San Antonio, TX |
Easy, comfortable and excellent service. Thank you Doc and staff!!!!
San Antonio, TX |
I've recently been diagnosed with tonsil cancer, and it was a bit of a scramble to prepare. Dr. Clements and his team took me in as a new patient and helped get me ready. Kind, helpful people just across the board. Dr. Clements talked me through a lot of what to expect, how we can care for my teeth after radiation... gave pragmatic, honest, positive advice. Plus, he has my favorite hygienist-Sherri. Love these guys!
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Clements and the whole team are extremely friendly and went out of their way to help me when I had issues with my insurance company and even helped correct an issue from a previous dentist. The whole team will treat you like family with their hands on approach.
San Antonio, TX |
My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Clements for ten years. We would not think about changing. He and his staff are extremely responsive, kind, and knowledgeable. We love our dentist!!!
in San Antonio, TX |
I absolutely love the whole office. Everyone is friendly, the office is clean, the staff makes you feel comfortable.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Clements is very responsive to his patients needs. He is efficient and affordable always making you feel welcomed. He has top notch staff.
San Antonio, TX |
Great cleaning and cancer screening today. Made a referral this morning to a coworker.
in San Antonio, TX |
Very warm and professional staff. Very thorough cleaning/exam, coupled with a detailed explanation as to what Invisiline will do. My smile is important to me. :) Today I decided to move forward with this Dentist & team for my Invisiline.
in San Antonio, TX |
Clint and Kelly set an atmosphere that is just hard to find anywhere, much less at a dentist office! THANKS all for the gentle care and your caring about ALL your patients! Feels like family every time I am there. And this means a lot coming from someone who is afraid of needles!
San Antonio, TX |
I've been going to Dr. Clements office for over five years. Sheri cleans my teeth and she is the best!
San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Clements and his staff are outstanding. He and his whole operation is professional and friendly at the same time. They care about my well-being and comfort while in "the chair," and seem to always find the time to answer any concerns I might have. I don't feel rushed or "just a patient." I suspect the empathetic approach in his office flows down from him. Dr. Clements and they do care.
in San Antonio, TX |
The combination of excellent clinical skills and knowledgeable, friendly, efficient staff makes Dr. Clements' practice a top performer. Location is super convenient with easy parking.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Clements was recommended by an M.D., DDS and oral surgen. This particular surgeon specializes in repairing botched dental work. He claimed that Dr. Clements' work is impeccable. I mentioned this doctor to Dr. Clements and he had no idea who he was. I expected him to say "yes we went to school together or we grew up together." Dr. Clements has saved me 1000s of dollars. His work is impeccable & he's a stand up guy. Heather is the best too!
in Houston, TX |
He did not do my filling right. There is still an edge where he didn't fill it with enough filling. He tried to talk me into several things I did not need it want. In my opinion, he was very rude to me. I had to go back a week later because the filling cracked while I was eating something soft. He wasn't happy and implied 8:I did it...instead of his cheap shoddy work, then told me I needed a crown to fix his bad work. there easwas another patient who had the same thing happen.
Have you seen Dr. Clint Clements, DDS?
Are you Dr. Clements?

Visit Dr. Clements

Dr. Clements accepts 11 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
    Dental DPPO