Dr. Clifford Swanson, DDS

Dr. Clifford Swanson, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Male
Dr. Clifford Swanson, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Schaumburg, IL and has been practicing for 36 years. He graduated from University Of Illinois in 1982 and practices dentistry.

2215 W Schaumburg Rd

Schaumburg, IL 60194

• United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Swanson

This content was provided by Dr. Swanson "We don't just want you to be a patient, we want you to be confident in your personal dental care. That means we'll explain everything, from the current health status of your teeth and gums to the recommendation of treatments and ways to enhance your smile. We are a high-tech family practice with a personal touch, where you can expect to receive high-quality dental care."

1  Practice Areas

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• University Of Illinois
    Medical School | Graduated 1982

Dr. Swanson has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Swanson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Swanson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Swanson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Swanson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Swanson

4.1

Dr. Swanson?
Dr. Swanson's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Clifford Swanson, DDS
RecentHighestLowest
I have been a longtime patient of Dr .Swanson's and will be forever grateful for all the work he's done. He was the first dentist to fix my teeth the right way and permanently. He carries alot of knowledge and experience and has a solution to every tooth problem you come in with. Great...Read More
Irena in Schaumburg, IL – Jun 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Clifford Swanson, DDS?
I would gladly recommend this dentist to anyone in the northwest suburbs. Dr. Swanson and staff always provide affordable and exceptional dental care. He is a very thorough doctor and is honest, which is a rarity these days. He presented me with a wide variety of treatment plans to meet my...Read More
Elmhurst, Il – Feb 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Clifford Swanson, DDS?
I had a terrible experience when I was younger with a Navy dentist, I had mouth pain for most of my life because of that. I recommend Dr. Swanson to all my friends that notice my great smile, now my mouth pain is gone and I just can't stop smiling.
Bud in Carpentersville, IL – Jul 01, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Clifford Swanson, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Swanson?