Dr. Clifford Melnick, DMD

136 E 64th St # Street

New York NY, 10065

longitude: -73.96636

latitude: 40.76519

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4.7 after 40 reviews.
Dr Melnick is excellent. I have been going to him for ten years and don’t have any negative thing to say about his services.
in New York |
Dr. Melnick and his entire staff are highly competent, trained and highly skilled, keeping current on all new developments and techniques available. Pros and cons of procedures are explained, weighted and discussed with patients. Patients' concerns are always taken seriously and are addressed.I can recommend Dr. Melnick without any reservations!
in Mullin |
Dr Melnick and his staff are first rate. I would highly recommend him.
in new york |
Dr. Melnick is one of the most courteous, caring doctors I've ever met. He really cares for his patients and spends a lot of time with his patients. I would highly recommend him to anyone.
in Bronx, NY |
I highly recommend Dr. Melnick for periodontal care. He and his staff are friendly, attentive experts who are excellent at what they do. You're in good hands with Dr. Melnick!
Always a pleasure to work with Dr. Cliff and staff. The new offices are stunning! - Augie
in New York, NY |
The reception staff were very pleasant, welcoming and professional. The office was delightfully clean and tidy. I found the Dr's assistant to be kind, conscientious and reassuring. My consultation with Dr. Melnick was very insightful and helpful. He was very confident in his assessment of my situation and I feel very comfortable in continuing my treatment under his care. Kim was very helpful in sorting out my insurance and paperwork. I would definitely recommend Dr. Melnick, and his team.
in New York,NY |
Explains procedures well and does excellent work. Has a great team with Dee and Kim. Would highly recommend him for competent implant work.
in Brooklyn, NY |
Where do I start. Dr Melnick is the most caring, honest,excellent dentist I have ever gone to I have been a patient for 20 years. He is very gentle, explains everything and makes sure that you are comfortable. Kim and Dee who work with him, are amazing, they have great attitudes and make you feel at home. I would not go to anyone else but Dr Melnick!!
Bronxvillem NY |
Dr. Melnick and his staff are outstanding--professional, highly competent, and as nice as can be. I trust the practice entirely, and I actually look forward to my semi-annual visits. By the way, this is not the first periodontist I have ever seen, but he is, far and away, the one I like best.
in New York, NY |
Dr. Melnick is at the top of the profession. By every measure--professional education, personal patient attention, a caring and attentive support staff, a friendly atmosphere--the practice is the best I have ever encountered. I have been a patient for over 15 years, and all my needs have been continually and expertly met.
New York, NY |
Made going to the dentist like going to see friends. Very pleasant experience and I highly recommend
in New York |
Overall, my visit was good. Dr. Melnick was clear and seemed honest about the status of my gums and teeth. Although, he didn't see me at the time I was scheduled, hopefully going forward I will be seen on time providing that there is no emergency.
in Ardsley, NY |
My experience at this office has been just awesome! I am generally afraid of the dentist, however Dr.. Melnick was just simply outstanding, He made me feel at ease and what I appreciate the most is that he explained what he was doing along the way. His assistant Dee is just as excellent. To anyone out there if you need a periodontics dentist I am urging you to go to his office. I can assure you that you will have no regrets. He is just so calm and reassuring. This work is his true calling.
in New York, NY |
I have been going to Dr. Melnick for several years. His staff patiently taught me the correct way to keep my gums in great shape. They are my choice to clean my teeth several times a year because they do a great job. The staff is the same group as when I started going to Dr. Melnick. All are professional, understanding of dental fears, and thorough. Dr. Melnick is so patient and thorough; he even checks in when I am just there for a cleaning. He was not my first periodontist but will be my last
in New York, NY |
He is an amazing periodontist. His work is beyond reproach. He always takes the time to explain what the problem is and it's solution. And, he's a nice guy.