Dr. Clifford Johnson, DMD

Endodontics ·  Male · Age 48

Dr. Johnson

North Fulton Endodontics

1000 Cambridge Sq Alpharetta, GA 30009

Dr. Clifford Johnson, DMD is an endodontics practitioner in Alpharetta, GA and has been practicing for 19 years. He graduated from Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine in 1998 and practices endodontics.

Dr. Johnson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Johnson

4.2

Dr. Johnson?
Dr. Johnson's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Clifford Johnson, DMD
Painless, and fast!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Clifford Johnson, DMD?
I can’t say enough about how wonderful my experience was. Dr. Johnson talked me through the entire process & it was painless. He & Ashley worked like a well oiled machine & before I knew it my root canal was complete. Fantastic experience!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Clifford Johnson, DMD?
Dr. Johnson and his staff were amazing. I was so nervous to get my root canal but was put at ease when i walked in the office. Dr. Johnson has a calm voice and will let you know every thing that happens. He let me sit and get numb for about 15 minutes which i appreciated. I wouldn't hesitate to go back if I ever needed another root canal.
Dr.Johnson is great.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Clifford Johnson, DMD?
Amazing. Dr.Johnson made me feel at ease and explained every step in detail so I knew what to expect.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Clifford Johnson, DMD?
Fantastic, returned after a great experience 17 years ago to find it even quicker and painless. Great job Dr. Johnson and team.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Clifford Johnson, DMD?
Dr. Johnson, Victoria and ALL the staff are friendly and made me feel at ease right away. He explained everything he was doing as I had my root canal. It is evident that they truly believe that each patient should have the best experience with much compassion. Thank you all TEAM!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Clifford Johnson, DMD?
Compassionate gentle doctor. The entire staff made me comfortable and trustful. I certainly would recommend Dr. Cliff Johnson at North Fulton Endodontics. Carolyn Hooker
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Clifford Johnson, DMD?
Dr. Johnson and staff were very efficient, caring and polite, and office was clean an weloming. I would definitely go to him again if needed. With me, however, they needed to stress that they HIGHLY recommended taking the ibuprofen/inflammation reducer starting immediately after procedure through 48 hours - I somehow missed that!!! So follow his instructions carefully and you won't have a problem.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Clifford Johnson, DMD?
He is a very shady character. I was referred by my dentist and he did all of the sensitivity tests on my tooth and I felt zero pain. He recommended a root canal that same day for some reason and I went with it. 3 years later it turns out he didnt fill a canal and there's a vertical root fracture (root cause = endodontic trtment) now as well, so I have to pull the tooth and get an implant. Im interested to see how many people he performs on each day the same day they do an evaluation. Whatever you do, DON'T let him talk you into a root canal immediately and GET A SECOND OPINION. He did a subsequent root canal on another tooth a few weeks later because my cheek was kinda sore. I went to see him because I thought it was related to my first root canal. I wish I could report him if I could, he is awful. Unfortunately I have no evidence of intent, just my experience. Even subsequent endodontists I saw questioned why the first root canal took place anyway. If I could give zero stars I would.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Clifford Johnson, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Johnson?

Our mission is to provide high quality care using state-of the-art techniques and equipment. We are committed to providing specialized dental treatment with a sincere, caring attitude from each one of our team members. We treat individuals in our care like guests in our own home, being attentive and respectful of their needs, concerns and fears while maintaining a professional atmosphere.

• Endodontics

2000
1998
1993

Dr. Johnson accepts

Dr. Johnson accepts the following insurance:

Delta Dental
Delta Dental PPO

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check if Dr. Johnson treats your condition or procedure