Dr. Clifford Johnson, DMD

EndodonticsMaleAge 49

Dr. Johnson

Atlanta Vein Clinic LLC

4060 Johns Creek Pkwy Suwanee, GA 30024

Dr. Clifford Johnson, DMD is a Endodontics Practitioner in Suwanee, GA and has over 23 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine medical school in 1998. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Johnson to book an appointment.

Compare Dr. Clifford Johnson, DMD with other Endodontics Practitioners near you

Dr. Johnson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Johnson

4.3

Dr. Johnson?
  • Appointment scheduling (38)
  • Explained conditions well (38)
  • Listened & answered questions (38)
  • Staff wasn't friendly (7)
  • Appointment was rushed (6)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (5)
Had a great experience. RCT on #2 today. I work at Dr. William Glover’s office. We refer to Dr. Johnson often.
Ann Payton – Jan 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Clifford Johnson, DMD?
From beginning to end, wonderful experience. Staff was caring and Dr. Johnson was gentle. Would definitely recommend this office.
Denese A Withrow – Jul 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Clifford Johnson, DMD?
Had root canal today. Visit was quick and painless. He's there to do a job and does it well. He and his staff was amazing. Hope I never need another one but I go to Dr. Cliff Johnson. Highly recommend.
Sheryl – Jan 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Clifford Johnson, DMD?
I was referred to North Fulton Endodontics where I found out a tooth that had been hurting was cracked so bad it could not be root canaled. Im disappointed that I have to have the tooth removed but I appreciate Dr. Johnson's honesty. I wish I would have not waited so long to have it looked at. It might have been able to be saved if I hadn't. I would recommend this office to any friend or family member.
Michael G – Nov 20, 2019
Painless, and fast!
Justin in Canton, GA – Sep 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Clifford Johnson, DMD?
I can’t say enough about how wonderful my experience was. Dr. Johnson talked me through the entire process & it was painless. He & Ashley worked like a well oiled machine & before I knew it my root canal was complete. Fantastic experience!
Michelle A – Aug 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Clifford Johnson, DMD?
Dr. Johnson and his staff were amazing. I was so nervous to get my root canal but was put at ease when i walked in the office. Dr. Johnson has a calm voice and will let you know every thing that happens. He let me sit and get numb for about 15 minutes which i appreciated. I wouldn't hesitate to go back if I ever needed another root canal.
Elise Whitehead – Aug 14, 2019
Dr.Johnson is great.
Aug 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Clifford Johnson, DMD?
Amazing. Dr.Johnson made me feel at ease and explained every step in detail so I knew what to expect.
Clarissa in Buford, GA – Jul 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Clifford Johnson, DMD?
Fantastic, returned after a great experience 17 years ago to find it even quicker and painless. Great job Dr. Johnson and team.
Matt P in Atlanta, GA – Jul 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Clifford Johnson, DMD?
Dr. Johnson, Victoria and ALL the staff are friendly and made me feel at ease right away. He explained everything he was doing as I had my root canal. It is evident that they truly believe that each patient should have the best experience with much compassion. Thank you all TEAM!
Mary C. – Jul 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Clifford Johnson, DMD?
Compassionate gentle doctor. The entire staff made me comfortable and trustful. I certainly would recommend Dr. Cliff Johnson at North Fulton Endodontics. Carolyn Hooker
May 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Clifford Johnson, DMD?
Dr. Johnson and staff were very efficient, caring and polite, and office was clean an weloming. I would definitely go to him again if needed. With me, however, they needed to stress that they HIGHLY recommended taking the ibuprofen/inflammation reducer starting immediately after procedure through 48 hours - I somehow missed that!!! So follow his instructions carefully and you won't have a problem.
Apr 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Clifford Johnson, DMD?
He is a very shady character. I was referred by my dentist and he did all of the sensitivity tests on my tooth and I felt zero pain. He recommended a root canal that same day for some reason and I went with it. 3 years later it turns out he didnt fill a canal and there's a vertical root fracture (root cause = endodontic trtment) now as well, so I have to pull the tooth and get an implant. Im interested to see how many people he performs on each day the same day they do an evaluation. Whatever you do, DON'T let him talk you into a root canal immediately and GET A SECOND OPINION. He did a subsequent root canal on another tooth a few weeks later because my cheek was kinda sore. I went to see him because I thought it was related to my first root canal. I wish I could report him if I could, he is awful. Unfortunately I have no evidence of intent, just my experience. Even subsequent endodontists I saw questioned why the first root canal took place anyway. If I could give zero stars I would.
Apr 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Clifford Johnson, DMD?
I broke a tooth and was in severe pain. I called see dr. Johnson. He sold me the next day. The staff is very professional. He explained everything to me and was very gentle. The whole process was a very painless and quick. I did not have to spend half a day in the dentist chair and the other half at home trying to get over the pain. Not that I want another route now. But if I did I wouldn't go anywhere else!
Atlanta, GA – Apr 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Clifford Johnson, DMD?
Dr. Johnson is true of the best. His staff are highly skilled and extremely dedicated I did not feel any discomfort. I feel so much better!! I would strongly recommend him for a root canal.
Fred in Atlanta, GA – Apr 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Clifford Johnson, DMD?
After being in severe pain for almost 2 weeks, following a routine crown replacement, Dr Johnson found me a same-day appointment on a Tuesday, and completed a painless root canal that very day. Dr. Cliff Johnson was gentle, compassionate, and very thorough. I'm not even 24 hours out from my procedure yet, but I'm already feeling 100% better. The level of service, and being able to be seen the same day, were a huge relief.
Pat D. in Cumming, GA – Jan 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Clifford Johnson, DMD?
I was referred to Dr. Johnson by another dentist. The receptionist reassured me that insurance would cover the evaluation, after providing my information and her calling, but this is a "PAY FIRST BEFORE WE CARE ABOUT YOUR TREATMENT" if you are out of network. This was stated before I came in. Dr. Johnson has a salesman personality and incorrectly evaluated my tooth. He stated it would have to be pulled. An oral surgeon showed me that it could be saved, the crack was above the gum line.
Atlanta, GA – Nov 19, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Clifford Johnson, DMD?
Awful! Another one of those professionals that thinks it's okay to make a patient sit and wait over an hour (past their scheduled appt time) to be seen. Finally got up and left the chair. Not paying over $1,500 for a root canal to sit in a chair and be ignored. He only cares about the almighty dollar and how many patients he can squeeze into his overbooked schedule. I guess $1,500 an hour is not enough for him! Do yourself a favor and go to someone else that actually cares about YOU!
Alpharetta, GA – Nov 08, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Clifford Johnson, DMD?
Dr Johnson has an incredible process that is well honed like a robot. I watched as he performed in a highly synchronized exchange with his assistant, checking off every step in the process with speed and precision. Most importantly, I never felt any pain whatsoever in my first and only root canal. Dr Johnson is so good I would let him take out all my teeth and give me root canals throughout. What a pro!!! Clint Emerson
Clint Emerson in Suwanee, GA – Jul 07, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Clifford Johnson, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Johnson?

• Endodontics