Dr. Clayton Williams, DDS

EndodonticsMaleAge 47

Dr. Williams

Daniel S Bethers DDS PC

1224 S River Rd Bldg E Saint George, UT 84790

Dr. Clayton Williams, DDS is a Endodontics Practitioner in Saint George, UT. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Williams to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Endodontics Practitioners in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Utah

Check if Dr. Williams treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Williams accepts

Dr. Williams accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO

Dr. Williams' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Williams

4.1

Dr. Williams?
  • Explained conditions well (13)
  • Office environment (13)
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (13)
  • Appointment was rushed (4)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (4)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (3)
Nobody goes to an endodontist expecting to have a good time, right? But having had half a dozen root canals (ugh) I can honestly say this was the most pleasant experience I've ever had. Everyone, from the ladies at the front desk to the assistants were friendly. And Dr. Williams seems exceptionally skilled and capable. He took time to answer my questions, explain the procedure and acted as if I was his only patient. I highly recommend him and his entire office staff.
EJH – Apr 24, 2020
The Best In The West
Apr 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Clayton Williams, DDS?
He explained everything he was doing as he did my root canal. He is very attentive. My root canal was done fairly quickly and with precision. His assistant was also accommodating to my needs. She explained everything so I could understand. She and the Dr were kind and gentle. I appreciate them taking care of my pain!
Michele in Santa Clara, UT – Feb 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Clayton Williams, DDS?
I had a tricky root canal issue and was sent to an Endodontist. I hate sitting in dentist's chairs. I get such bad anxiety. I can't believe how calm I was with Dr. Williams at Desert Endodontics. I was floored with his gentleness, kindness and knowledge. He got me in the same day to do the root canal and didn't blink an eye. I was so comfortable during the procedure and he was so professional. I am fortunate to have gone to him. I highly recommend his service. I was very impressed to day.
Karen in St George – Feb 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Clayton Williams, DDS?
Thank you Doctor Williams for taking care of my son in an emergency situation. After doing a flip on the trampoline my son landed mouth first on a trampoline bar. Dr. Williams was a life saver. He took care of my son (root canal) and continues to monitor his teeth after the accident. He and his staff have been so kind to my 8 yr old during this traumatic experience. Don't know what we would have done without him!
A. Dotson in St George Ut – Sep 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Clayton Williams, DDS?
Dr. Williams performed a root canal about 6 months ago and did not get all of the decay out. After repeatedly contacting his office he finally consented to see me again. I was right, the tooth and not been fully cleaned out. He admitted the mistake and still billed me the $ 800! The secretary at the office is the most snobby, rude, and unprofessional secretary I have ever meet at any office I have every been to. Dr. Bethers is in the same office, has done work on me before, and is great!
B Price in Cedar City, UT – Sep 21, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Clayton Williams, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Williams?

• Endodontics